KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Spoilers! (Ye Be Warned)

Spoilers! (Ye Be Warned)
Started by: Smallville

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
nuwine200419
Jedi Master

I think She is talking about the one that shows Lana getting into an accident.....while being chased by lex..

Old Post Jan 21st, 2006 01:49 AM
nuwine200419 is currently offline Click here to Send nuwine200419 a Private Message Find more posts by nuwine200419 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

well now there are 2 of them floating around, cause AOL has one up as well.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2006 10:36 PM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Daniels
WOW!

http://www.lana-clark.net/News/fullnews.php?id=543

might ruin it for you if you go there...lol

I can't see straight will someone point me to the milkbar..?

Old Post Jan 24th, 2006 01:32 PM
Jack Daniels is currently offline Click here to Send Jack Daniels a Private Message Find more posts by Jack Daniels Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

both of them old news pal

Old Post Jan 24th, 2006 04:53 PM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Daniels
WOW!

Old news but it (2nd)was just posted? Everyone is asking still wondering.....you lost me...lol..not hard to do though

Old Post Jan 24th, 2006 05:10 PM
Jack Daniels is currently offline Click here to Send Jack Daniels a Private Message Find more posts by Jack Daniels Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Daniels
WOW!

just ignore me...lol

Old Post Jan 24th, 2006 06:17 PM
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

No more spoilers since Reckoning? Bummer...

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 03:15 AM
Dan-El is currently offline Click here to Send Dan-El a Private Message Find more posts by Dan-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rubinator
is SYLAR

CYBORG PICS

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 05:37 PM
rubinator is currently offline Click here to Send rubinator a Private Message Find more posts by rubinator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Staphon
Braniac

When is Cyborg coming?

Last edited by Staphon on Feb 7th, 2006 at 05:18 AM

Old Post Feb 7th, 2006 05:15 AM
Staphon is currently offline Click here to Send Staphon a Private Message Find more posts by Staphon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rubinator
is SYLAR

Episode #5-17: "Void" Air Date: April 2006

Guest Stars: John Schneider (Jonathan Kent)

Title & initial spoilers added 1/23/06 - please do not repost this material on other websites without a link to KryptonSite.com:

- Roles being cast for this episode include a character named Dean, some reporters, a Hondouran boy, Allie, and most curiously, "Mr. & Mrs. Lang."

DUN DUN DUN

Old Post Feb 10th, 2006 09:11 PM
rubinator is currently offline Click here to Send rubinator a Private Message Find more posts by rubinator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by rubinator
Episode #5-17: "Void" Air Date: April 2006

Guest Stars: John Schneider (Jonathan Kent)

Title & initial spoilers added 1/23/06 - please do not repost this material on other websites without a link to KryptonSite.com:

- Roles being cast for this episode include a character named Dean, some reporters, a Hondouran boy, Allie, and most curiously, "Mr. & Mrs. Lang."

DUN DUN DUN

Sounds to me we get to have a glimpse into the past.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2006 10:02 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Originally posted by Dan-El
No more spoilers since Reckoning? Bummer...

Tons of em actually, I just quit posting them here.

Try K-Site, DTS or TWoP

Old Post Feb 10th, 2006 11:54 PM
rubinator
is SYLAR

what is TWoP

Old Post Feb 12th, 2006 04:33 PM
~JP~
yeah baby

Television Without Pity, an excellent source for spoilers, but a warning, if you sign up and attempt to post in the manner that you do here, they WILL eat you alive.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2006 05:09 PM
pinkfarey

Smile

Originally posted by joser23
mm i know that in this season lana learn his secret and at the end of this season he will fell 4 lois remember that he marry lois not lana

YOU MUST REMBER THAT IN THE ORG CLARK WAS A MAN NOT A BOY AND THAT THERE WAS NON OF THESE OTHER PEOPLE SO IM NOT REAL SURE IF THE STOREY WILL EVEN END IN IT ORG FORMAT. SO I GUESS WILL ALL JUST HAVE TO WATE AND SEE. IF IT DOSE END HOW YOU SAY I WILL BE VERY DISAPOINTED AS I LOVE CHANGE AND AM NOT A BIG FAN OF LOIS..
PINKFARIEY

Old Post Feb 21st, 2006 06:19 AM
pinkfarey is currently offline Click here to Send pinkfarey a Private Message Find more posts by pinkfarey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

Episode 19: Mercy
KryptonSite says that a role is being cast for "limo driver". Lex's bodyguard, Mercy, is coming to Smallville. This should be good. Especially with the way Clark always barges into the mansion!

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2006 11:48 PM
Dan-El is currently offline Click here to Send Dan-El a Private Message Find more posts by Dan-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
omaga
hope

cool pic all!!!! is there a break on smallville! anyone no when hypnotic is on air!??

Old Post Feb 24th, 2006 10:58 AM
omaga is currently offline Click here to Send omaga a Private Message Find more posts by omaga Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

OK you freaks just a little something for you...this IS a new picture. yes It's out there along with the whole rest of the vid, and its all awesome!

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2006 09:43 PM
rubinator
is SYLAR

cool, where did you get it

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2006 11:43 PM
~JP~
yeah baby

Hypnotic description thnx to K-Site

BRAINIAC SUMMONS LEX - Lex (Michael Rosenbaum) discovers that Professor Fine, aka Brainiac (guest star James Marsters) is in Honduras and sets out to confront him. Clark (Tom Welling) meets a beautiful seductress named Simone (Nichole Hiltz) who uses a magical charm to make people succumb to her every wish. An enchanted Clark reveals his powers to Simone, who seizes the opportunity and demands that Clark kill Lex.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2006 05:04 PM