KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Season 4 Discussion

Season 4 Discussion
Started by: Smallville

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (55): « First ... « 53 54 [55]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Shadow_King
-

i always got confused when it came to their education...

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 02:20 AM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

Or the fact that Johnathan claims to have played two different positions in football?

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 02:31 AM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

which were???

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 02:32 AM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

In season 1; the episode Hothead.

Clark joined the football team and was a linebacker. Just like Johnathan.

In season 4; many episodes.

Clark referred to being a quarterback "Just like you, dad."

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 02:34 AM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

oh never noticed that.... maybe he meant to say he played like his father did...

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 03:08 AM
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

Nope. Weird, huh?

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 03:08 AM
Shadow_King
-

yes it is weird...

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 03:11 AM
mtryder

In high school, a lot of people play on both sides of the ball. Linebacker/Quarterback, specifically, is a pretty common combination. Seeing as to how Jonathan was a pretty exceptional athlete (he had a football scholarship to Met U waiting for him), it wouldn't be at all surprising if this was the case with him as well.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2005 06:52 AM
mtryder is currently offline Click here to Send mtryder a Private Message Find more posts by mtryder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

Im currently watching season 4 reruns, as the UK hasnt got season 5 yet sad (i dont have sky).
Im sick of hearing people say that season 4 was rubbish.
Seasons 1 and 2 were rubbish, as it seemed as though every episode was the same old thing. Season3 started to get good, and season 4 was awesome. The best episodes were where clark gets married, the season finale, and the introduction of the FLASH!!!

Old Post Nov 25th, 2005 10:38 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ernestoruby

tihs!!!!!!!!!!!!! really that sucks.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2005 02:34 AM
ernestoruby is currently offline Click here to Send ernestoruby a Private Message Find more posts by ernestoruby Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

Did anyone notice, in the episode where clark visits met U stadium, the guest charachter in that episode is called 'geoff johns' , who is one of the top comic-book writers at DC at the moment

Old Post Nov 29th, 2005 10:13 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
orient_celts
Dune House Atreides

quote: (post)
Originally posted by wuTa
i agree...lots of twists and turns that could go in a million different direction...but this was classic...."what are you doing lex?"..."i'm saving my ass what does it look like" laughing

This was last night's episode (re-aired) from my end and this scene sent me in stitches. rolling on floor laughing

<a href="http://moonlight-united.com">moonlight-united.com</a>

Old Post Nov 30th, 2005 07:20 AM
orient_celts is currently offline Click here to Send orient_celts a Private Message Find more posts by orient_celts Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
arcadia_x

Defidently one of my favorite episodes of the season

Old Post Nov 30th, 2005 08:22 PM
arcadia_x is currently offline Click here to Send arcadia_x a Private Message Find more posts by arcadia_x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

I loved the flash episode. THe krypto one was kind of dissapointing, but the season finale was good, and I loved the episodes with alecia.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2005 10:28 AM
LarrySanders
Still Sharp

Season 4 was the best imo aside from the whole Lana saga as a witch, that was truly awful, the worst part of the smallville storyline. That said it shows the strength of the season. Some of the finer moments were the introduction of the flash, and perhaps my favourtie episode, the one in which Lionel and Clark traded bodies, god that was class. The whole scene between Clark/Lionel in the barn with Lana was sheer genius! big grin

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2005 02:16 AM
LarrySanders is currently offline Click here to Send LarrySanders a Private Message Find more posts by LarrySanders Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote