KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Vash the Stampede vs Gundam Heavy Arms Custom

Vash the Stampede vs Gundam Heavy Arms Custom
Started by: Evangel94

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Evangel94
Premium Member

Vash the Stampede vs Gundam Heavy Arms Custom

Trowa wants to kill Vash with his gundam heavy arms custom. The battle takes place in a large Metropolitan city the size of New York.

Vash's angel arm weapon has been disabled in this fight.

Who wins?

Forever Young...

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2004 04:04 AM
Evangel94 is currently offline Click here to Send Evangel94 a Private Message Find more posts by Evangel94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Ummmm, WTF?

What the f**k?

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2004 04:33 AM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evangel94
Premium Member

If you don't know who the two characters are, don't post. And if by chance you do, don't make a post that makes you sound like an idiot. Asks for links or a description of the character if you don't know.

"Ummmm, WTF?"

This is not a good response and doesn't help contribute to the thread.

Forever Young...

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2004 11:38 AM
Evangel94 is currently offline Click here to Send Evangel94 a Private Message Find more posts by Evangel94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Okay then, here's a better one. You put Vash up against a big a$$ Gundam with serious firepower, and without his angel arm at that, and I sound like the idiot? Come on now, I know everyone's doing some Gundam fights on here, but this is just a horrible mismatch. Vash could probably survive if he's lucky, but he has no chance in hell without his angel arm. Now if there's something I'm leaving out here, please let me know, cause I could always be wrong, never afraid to admit it if I am.

Now, is that more to your liking?

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2004 12:42 PM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

I apologize if I sound offensive, but I just don't see this as a fair fight. Like I said though, if there's something I don't know, then tell me so I have a better understanding of the bout, cause I know Vash is without a doubt the shiznite. But this fight just seems one-sided to me, especially without his angel arm.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2004 12:59 PM
SUPERMANDAMAN
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yea this is way to mismatched, and im guessing that it will be moved to the anime section or something.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2004 01:56 PM
SUPERMANDAMAN is currently offline Click here to Send SUPERMANDAMAN a Private Message Find more posts by SUPERMANDAMAN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

don't they have an anime forum for this garbage?

Gundam = anime
Trigun = anime

where exactly do comics fit in here? Without the Angel Arm...Vash is toast.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2004 01:58 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

closing...

by Scythe

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2004 02:02 PM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote