KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Kryptonite

Kryptonite
Started by: Smallville

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

Can you give me a summary?

Old Post Sep 7th, 2004 06:33 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

THANX CYCLOPS!!!!! eek!

by Scythe

Old Post Sep 7th, 2004 06:39 PM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

Anytime, sugar.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2004 06:49 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

quote:
Originally posted by Samurai Guy
Can you give me a summary?

no i can not. so do you know.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2004 07:00 PM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

Shimmer? The one with Invisible boy?

Old Post Sep 7th, 2004 07:41 PM
Shadow_King
-

i dunno i will check it later.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2004 07:53 PM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

I am probably wrong

Old Post Sep 7th, 2004 08:14 PM
typeroberts

Miffed Black Kryptonite? (possible spoilers)

Hey all, After watching tonights season 4 premiere...I have a few questions for those that might know. Martha uses black kryptonite on Kal-el to turn him back into clark...does anyone know what the effect of black kryptonite really does to clark? I know what green/red does...I didnt know there was a black though...

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2004 02:18 AM
typeroberts is currently offline Click here to Send typeroberts a Private Message Find more posts by typeroberts Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

you could have posted this in the kryptonite thread. yea i didnt know either that is weird.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2004 02:20 AM
Azure_Skyy
L0S3R

Um.. let me just point out that there exist SIX different kinds of kryptonite in all.
Green- Deadly to Superman
Red- Affects Superman's emotions
Blue- Deadly to Bizzaros
Gold- Drains ALL of Superman's powers
White- Kills ALL plant life. {Plant, not planet, you guys :P}

And the sixth "Special" Kryptonite.
As only ONE Kryptonite rock of this kind ever existed.
{Atleast, if you follow the original story}
It is known as: "Jewel Kryptonite"- Which seems to have NO ill effects on Superman, whatsoever!!! He is immune to this particular type of Kryptonite!

PS>> Shadow_King:
1. Superman is "weak" against kryptonite, because when Krypton exploded, the blast supercharged the atomic molecules of the Kryptonian rocks. Basically, they are radioactive to Kryptonian life forms. {With the exception to the Blue, White, and special Jewel forms of kryptonite, as they might still be radioactive towards Superman, they seem to not have any negative effects on him.}
2. Btw, Episode 10 in Season 1 was called: Shimmer
{The one where the invisible boy stalks lex.}

Okay time for end rant:
</rant>

'Sufficit huic tumulus, cui non suffecerit orbis.' ~~Alexander the Great's Epitaph

Last edited by Azure_Skyy on Sep 23rd, 2004 at 03:54 AM

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2004 03:52 AM
Azure_Skyy is currently offline Click here to Send Azure_Skyy a Private Message Find more posts by Azure_Skyy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azure_Skyy
L0S3R

Hmm... for some wierd reason, my signature won't work.

><

~~Azure_Skyy

'Sufficit huic tumulus, cui non suffecerit orbis.' ~~Alexander the Great's Epitaph

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2004 03:55 AM
Azure_Skyy is currently offline Click here to Send Azure_Skyy a Private Message Find more posts by Azure_Skyy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu
Exit Prophet Enter Praylu

quote:
Originally posted by Azure_Skyy
Hmm... for some wierd reason, my signature won't work.

Did you really need to post that? wink

SPIDER-MAN 3 DIRECTOR'S CUT PETITION HERE

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2004 03:59 AM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azure_Skyy
L0S3R

Sorry, about that, just now seemed to have gotten it to work.

Btw, The start to the new season wasn't that bad. Er... atleast in MY opinion...

"Who know... I *COULD* be wrong..." ~~Azure_Skyy

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2004 04:09 AM
Praylu
Exit Prophet Enter Praylu

quote:
Originally posted by Azure_Skyy
Sorry, about that, just now seemed to have gotten it to work.

Its fine.

SPIDER-MAN 3 DIRECTOR'S CUT PETITION HERE

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2004 05:07 AM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

If you read the Kryptonite thread... there is TONNES of Kryptonite out there. Even a multi-coloured one.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2004 12:43 PM
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

Anyways... there are more kinds of Kryptonite... as was seen in Episode 4-1; Crusade.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2004 12:54 PM
Shadow_King
-

but whats it power???

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2004 08:39 PM
Azure_Skyy
L0S3R

quote:
Originally posted by Samurai Guy
If you read the Kryptonite thread... there is TONNES of Kryptonite out there. Even a multi-coloured one.

There is NO "multi-colored" kryptonite. Atleast, not in the original story.
And it's not likely that they will ever have it in smallville, anyways.
For details on that, read the spoiler.
(It will spoil alot of stuff about smallville and superman, though.)

[SPOILER - highlight to read]:
First off:
The "multi-colored" kryptonite that you refer to, is actually posted IN the "kryptonite" forums. I posted it the other day, if you guys would care to read entire posts. It is not called "multi-colored" or "rainbow" kryptonite (As some people call it.) It is simply "Jewel Kryptonite".
Next:
The powers of Jewel Kryptonite:
1. Has no ill-effects on superman.
2. The Jewel Kryptonite gives the criminals of the "Bottle" the power to expand their telepathic powers. They use their powers to cause combustible objects arround superman to explode. However, superman realizes what's happining, and throws the Jewel Kryptonite rock into space.
3. That is the only mention of Jewel Kryptonite ever.
4. Staying true to superman's story. They won't have Jewel Kryptonite on Smallville... sorry to bust the bubble folks, but someone has to do that. The reast they won't have it is that it is "created" long after superman finds his "Fortress of Solitude".
[Which is located in the Artic.]
Superman takes a criminal from the "Bottle" into the past to look for a cure to a disease on krypton {Before krypton exploded, obviously.} The criminal slips superman a sleeping agent, and while superman is asleep, he finds a chunk of krypton that will eventually end up on earth {In the Fortess of Solitude} The criminal changes the atomic structure of that rock, and it later becomes "Jewel Kryptonite".

Time to end the rant: (/rant)

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 12:01 AM
BloomBabyGirl
Bond....James Bond

soo...what does black kryptonite do?

bitches bow down

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 12:46 AM
BloomBabyGirl is currently offline Click here to Send BloomBabyGirl a Private Message Find more posts by BloomBabyGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloomBabyGirl
Bond....James Bond

...what does the black kryptonite do? split your good/bad side?

bitches bow down

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 12:50 AM
BloomBabyGirl is currently offline Click here to Send BloomBabyGirl a Private Message Find more posts by BloomBabyGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote