KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Season Three Discussion/Questions

Season Three Discussion/Questions
Started by: Smallville

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

[Off-Topic]One of the best quotes from the first X-Men movie.

The best from the second was when Xavier just woke from being unconcious.

Stryker -> "Charles... oh, dont get up." [/Off-Topic]

Season three was pretty good. I heard that Alicia (Teleporting girl... Uber Hottie!) is due for a return.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2004 02:46 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wuTa

there were a couple good ones in the 2nd one

who the hell is this?

i'm kurt wagner but in the circus i was known as the incredible...

shutup!!

i dont remember Alicia...what was that episode about

Old Post Nov 19th, 2004 03:00 PM
wuTa is currently offline Click here to Send wuTa a Private Message Find more posts by wuTa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

Where Clark and Alicia [SPOILER - highlight to read]: are in the elevator that starts dropping, and then Clark stops it and she Teleports them out of there. They start seeing eachother and she becomes obsessed and trys to kill Lana.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2004 03:31 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cepheus

OMG!! I just finsihed up season 3!!!
I CANNOT believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PLEASE someone tell me there was something weird about Chloe and she didnt really die!!!!!!! PLEASE! I am DYING HERE!!
and omg! clark!! he's all...with-his-father stick out tongue
whats gonna happen now??
my god ppl Im dying!! I just CANT wait until season 4 is out in DVD, any ideas around when will that be?? its just that... Chloe was sooo brave!
and OMG lex!! I hope his dad gets slaughtered and cut in to little pieces! lana left?! chloe died?! Clark is with his dad?! Pete left too?!
it doesnt make sense please tell me the first episode of season 4 clark wakes up and it was all a dream, say it!

Old Post May 20th, 2005 02:45 PM
Cepheus is currently offline Click here to Send Cepheus a Private Message Find more posts by Cepheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TWelling4Ever
Smallville Freak

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Shadow_King
i found smallville season 3 too be more about clark kents mission and what he was put on earth to do and who is his arch enemy and other things.

Originally posted by Samurai Guy
I havent even watched the Extras yet.

they're neat happy

Lois: I don't understand what the big deal is. We just took a shower.

Clark: SHOWERSSSS!!! We took seperate showers!

Old Post May 20th, 2005 03:07 PM
TWelling4Ever is currently offline Click here to Send TWelling4Ever a Private Message Find more posts by TWelling4Ever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TWelling4Ever
Smallville Freak

Originally posted by IceWithin
OMG!! I just finsihed up season 3!!!
I CANNOT believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PLEASE someone tell me there was something weird about Chloe and she didnt really die!!!!!!! PLEASE! I am DYING HERE!!
and omg! clark!! he's all...with-his-father stick out tongue
whats gonna happen now??
my god ppl Im dying!! I just CANT wait until season 4 is out in DVD, any ideas around when will that be?? its just that... Chloe was sooo brave!
and OMG lex!! I hope his dad gets slaughtered and cut in to little pieces! lana left?! chloe died?! Clark is with his dad?! Pete left too?!
it doesnt make sense please tell me the first episode of season 4 clark wakes up and it was all a dream, say it!

don't worry it'll work out, but I don't want to spoil it!!!!!!!!! (fine, chloe isn't dead, but i won't tell you how she survived) and don't worry clark isn't bad....

Old Post May 20th, 2005 03:08 PM
TWelling4Ever is currently offline Click here to Send TWelling4Ever a Private Message Find more posts by TWelling4Ever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cepheus

HOW HOW HOW HOW!!!!!
u dont tell me Ill stalk you! ninja
or worse Ill kick ur butt

Old Post May 20th, 2005 03:17 PM
Cepheus is currently offline Click here to Send Cepheus a Private Message Find more posts by Cepheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TWelling4Ever
Smallville Freak

*sniff sniff* OK!!!

Lex got Chloe into a safehouse below the house, he tells Clark later...and Clark comes back as Kal-El and Lois finds him, which is where she comes in...and he gets the crystal Lex found that eventually has a bigger meaning towards th end of the season. He becomes Clark again though, so don't worry.

Old Post May 20th, 2005 05:11 PM
Cepheus

how bout chloe's dad?

Old Post May 20th, 2005 06:36 PM
TWelling4Ever
Smallville Freak

same

Old Post May 20th, 2005 06:37 PM
Cepheus

good... so they're all safe... but HOW? I mean in the season 3 finale we saw chloe and her dad entering the house, and the house exploding

Old Post May 20th, 2005 06:40 PM
TWelling4Ever
Smallville Freak

yeah but it season 4, ep 1 i believe, it shows inside the house with lex and his workers rushing chloe and her dad in a safehouse below the house

Old Post May 20th, 2005 06:48 PM
Cepheus

oooh.. alright

Old Post May 20th, 2005 06:53 PM
TWelling4Ever
Smallville Freak

stick out tongue

Old Post May 20th, 2005 06:56 PM
Cepheus

yes.. smallville's good cool

Old Post May 20th, 2005 07:09 PM
TWelling4Ever
Smallville Freak

duh!

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 03:24 PM