KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Lois VS. Chloe VS. Lana

The best for Clark is......
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Lana Lang 28 34.57%
Chloe Sullivan 21 25.93%
Lois Lane 32 39.51%
Total: 81 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Lois VS. Chloe VS. Lana
Started by: Smallville

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

Odds are they are going to have him tell her, and then she dies or something.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2004 06:08 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

nah. i think he doesnt tell and lana lives in smalville forever.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2004 06:11 PM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

That would be awesome! Stupid Lana has all these plans because of her mothers journal. It looks good on her.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2004 06:14 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

what happens to Lana in the comics?

by Scythe

Old Post Sep 7th, 2004 06:56 PM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

i think she stays in smallville.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2004 07:01 PM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloomBabyGirl
Bond....James Bond

or mayeb i kill her and stop all her whining

bitches bow down

Old Post Sep 7th, 2004 08:49 PM
BloomBabyGirl is currently offline Click here to Send BloomBabyGirl a Private Message Find more posts by BloomBabyGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

quote:
Originally posted by BloomBabyGirl
or mayeb i kill her and stop all her whining

Are these services currently for hire? How much are you charging?

Old Post Sep 7th, 2004 08:51 PM
Shadow_King
-

well atleast one of these girls are dead.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2004 09:07 PM
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

quote:
Originally posted by Shadow_King
well atleast one of these girls are dead.

Well I can see you are broken up over the loss of Chloe.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2004 01:12 PM
BloomBabyGirl
Bond....James Bond

wait did she really die cuz sum1 told me that the only character who leaves is ol' petey

bitches bow down

Old Post Sep 8th, 2004 07:12 PM
BloomBabyGirl is currently offline Click here to Send BloomBabyGirl a Private Message Find more posts by BloomBabyGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Zero
Darth Xero

Thanks for all the spoilers you dumbasses... Thats the main reason that despite liking Smallville i dont frequent this mini forum much.

In the comics Lana is Clarks 1st love - they never really get together but it's clear that had he not left Smallville they would have. It's only because he gets captivated by lois that things dont work out between lana and Clark.

So in Smallville - Lana is in fact playing the Lois type and Chloe is more of what Lana was to him in the comics.

Dont know how they will resolve it in Smallville - but its often been hinted that Comic Lana (ie Chloe) has always known that Clark and Supes were one and the same.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2004 07:29 PM
Mr Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloomBabyGirl
Bond....James Bond

well u dumbass u shuoldve known coming into a smallville forum theyd be spoilers cuz obviously the pple herre are fans and thats why we're here. we can do w.o ppl elike.....u

bitches bow down

Old Post Sep 8th, 2004 07:31 PM
Mr Zero
Darth Xero

do you speak like you type?

Old Post Sep 8th, 2004 07:43 PM
Mr Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloomBabyGirl
Bond....James Bond

no. but im dyselxic so my typings always been off

bitches bow down

Old Post Sep 8th, 2004 07:45 PM
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

quote:
Originally posted by Mr Zero
Thanks for all the spoilers you dumbasses... Thats the main reason that despite liking Smallville i dont frequent this mini forum much.

If all you are going to do is insult other members, please do no come here at all.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2004 07:57 PM
Mr Zero
Darth Xero

quote:
Originally posted by Samurai Guy
If all you are going to do is insult other members, please do no come here at all.

Its not ALL I'm going to do - but I will make an exception in your case.

Rather than getting your french cut's in a bunch you could adress the issue and advise people to use spoilers. Just a thought?

Old Post Sep 8th, 2004 08:00 PM
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

I am not the moderator, so that is not really my place to address such issues.

However, you do raise the point of the need for using spoilers when posting something other members might not know about. Thank you for that.

On a side note, I do not recall being angry with you, I was merely stating the fact that we do not need the use of vulgarity in this forum. Also, member bashing is a no-no on this message board. All members should know that. However, since you are something of a newbie and do not have as much experience, should you need any other clairification on the Forum Rules, feel free to PM me.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2004 08:04 PM
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

quote:
Originally posted by BloomBabyGirl
wait did she really die cuz sum1 told me that the only character who leaves is ol' petey

That remains to be seen in the fourth season, however (thanks again, Mr. Zero) [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Allison Mack is currently pregnant, as you might have noticed on the show she was getting a little bigger. I feel the death is an actual death of Chloe Sullivan.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2004 08:06 PM
Mr Zero
Darth Xero

quote:
should you need any other clairification on the Forum Rules, feel free to PM me.

Fair enough.

Tell you what - if I ever find myself in a position where I need something cleared up that i think you can help me with - i'll kill myself.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2004 08:21 PM
Shadow_King
-

quote:
Well I can see you are broken up over the loss of Chloe.

i was not broken up from her death. i was happy she died. she kept on deceving clark was plain wrong. and i think she deserved what was coming to her. and plus she messed wth linoel. so in the end i knew linoel would have made all the conspirators pay.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2004 08:23 PM