KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Lois VS. Chloe VS. Lana

The best for Clark is......
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Lana Lang 28 34.57%
Chloe Sullivan 21 25.93%
Lois Lane 32 39.51%
Total: 81 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Lois VS. Chloe VS. Lana
Started by: Smallville

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Shadow_King
-

and am i the only one who chose lois for clark???

Old Post Sep 8th, 2004 08:25 PM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloomBabyGirl
Bond....James Bond

quote:
Originally posted by Mr Zero
Fair enough.

Tell you what - if I ever find myself in a position where I need something cleared up that i think you can help me with - i'll kill myself.

then go make us proud and kill yuorself

bitches bow down

Old Post Sep 8th, 2004 09:00 PM
BloomBabyGirl is currently offline Click here to Send BloomBabyGirl a Private Message Find more posts by BloomBabyGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

quote:
Originally posted by Mr Zero
Fair enough.

Tell you what - if I ever find myself in a position where I need something cleared up that i think you can help me with - i'll kill myself.

Suit yourself. If you want to continue with your trivial and down-right meaningless hatred of me, feel free. I dont think I will be losing sleep over it.

Now, back to topic please.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2004 09:00 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

And I think so, Shadow_King

Old Post Sep 8th, 2004 09:08 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

lana's cool, but i am tired of listening what she wants to do but never really does anything.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2004 09:29 PM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloomBabyGirl
Bond....James Bond

exactly

bitches bow down

Old Post Sep 8th, 2004 10:57 PM
BloomBabyGirl is currently offline Click here to Send BloomBabyGirl a Private Message Find more posts by BloomBabyGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

Lana talks a big game. Very True

Spoiler Alert! [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Did you see the episode where Lex taugh Lana to kick ass? Clark got sued and all that. Episode 2-19; Precipice.

That was a great episode.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2004 01:04 PM
Paola
Ronin

I saw it happy

by Scythe

Old Post Sep 9th, 2004 04:46 PM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

Lana in spandex... yummy yummy.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2004 04:50 PM
Paola
Ronin

laughing I thought you didn't like her...

by Scythe

Old Post Sep 9th, 2004 04:55 PM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

Lana as a shell is okay... but she is annoying and whiney.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2004 05:08 PM
Suki
~Smallville's Gal~

so women are shells...

Old Post Sep 9th, 2004 07:20 PM
Suki is currently offline Click here to Send Suki a Private Message Find more posts by Suki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

You took that the complete wrong way.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2004 08:41 PM
BloomBabyGirl
Bond....James Bond

shes a gorgeous girl but shes jsut so friggin...GRR.

bitches bow down

Old Post Sep 9th, 2004 11:47 PM
speiderman

Since everyone thinks Lana is a good match for Clark, that would allow me to pursue Chloe who I think is intelligent and very beautiful. She is more interesting in terms of personality than Lana. Lana is almost lackadasical when it comes to how she thinks about Clark. She seems to want to be playing Clark that's my take anyway. Chloe is more attractive as well.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2004 04:17 AM
speiderman is currently offline Click here to Send speiderman a Private Message Find more posts by speiderman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pretty angel

i think clark suits lana love

Old Post Sep 10th, 2004 05:09 AM
pretty angel is currently offline Click here to Send pretty angel a Private Message Find more posts by pretty angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

quote:
Originally posted by speiderman
Since everyone thinks Lana is a good match for Clark, that would allow me to pursue Chloe who I think is intelligent and very beautiful. She is more interesting in terms of personality than Lana. Lana is almost lackadasical when it comes to how she thinks about Clark. She seems to want to be playing Clark that's my take anyway. Chloe is more attractive as well.

I agree with you partially. Chloe has the personality, of this I am sure. She is smart, well-spoken, dedicated.... but she is too damn persistant and nosey for Clarks own good.

Chloe is cute... but has the WORST sense of fashion I have ever laid eyes on.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2004 01:09 PM
JFro

yep yep. also, lana and clark look ilk ethey belong together cuz theyre both really hot

Old Post Sep 10th, 2004 07:18 PM
JFro is currently offline Click here to Send JFro a Private Message Find more posts by JFro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

That does not determine peoples compatability, but a good point.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2004 07:39 PM
JFro

lol i know but when u forst look at them w/o hearing them speak u kinda get the sense they shuould be together

Old Post Sep 10th, 2004 07:49 PM
JFro is currently offline Click here to Send JFro a Private Message Find more posts by JFro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote