KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » The Tavern Fight Pit and Dojo

The Tavern Fight Pit and Dojo
Started by: Trickster

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Vash was sitting in his own seat at the edge of the Pit " Comeone thats so unstylish I eman "You know im a better swordsman" thats so stupid couldnt you say like "PRepare for total elimination" or something" He said chuckling.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2004 09:24 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

(Tidus, SHUT UP. We know how to RP, don't tell us how to do it.)

"You'd like to think so, wouldn't you." Rianna replies.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2004 02:09 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Suddenly a hand struck Vash in the back of the head. Juno stood behind him, rapier in hand.
"If you are going to be a fool and interrupt them, why don't you prove your own worth." Juno pulled out a knife, and held it loosely in his off-hand.

(Since you keep bitching, lets see what you've got. 1/3/1?)

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2004 05:48 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Naw, I was setting up for this fight in the Tavern, Let Burn take him.
I'll evenuse all kosher RP moves!

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2004 06:00 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Okay, you've got it.

Juno stopped his advance on the 'Stampede' when he saw Burn.
"He's all yours." Turning he went over to the wall and climbed up a beam to some clever seats. Along the edge of the roof a beam extended out, with cushions to make the seats comfier. He arranged some and settled down to watch the fight.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2004 06:07 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Hehe, this is gonna be fun.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2004 06:09 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

(Enjoy...)

"Indeed I would." Galder jabs and thrusts repeated times, then goes into a spinning slash.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2004 12:35 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

(Have fun...heh heh heh...)

"Well, I'm not about to just let you win, you know..." Rianna blocks as many as the blows as possible and flips in the air, slashing with both sabers at the same time.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Sep 4th, 2004 12:38 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Galder blocks with both sabers, pushing outwards to help Rianna drop her guard, then kicking outwards.

"Of course not, I hate it when things are too easy..."

Old Post Sep 4th, 2004 12:43 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"Fools" Said Vash as he stode up took out his orange glasses and put them on. He put out his hand and took a pike with a metal handel and in the other hand he took a sharp razord sword. He did some carthweheels to Burn and said "Are you ready?" he also gave a clever smile.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Sep 4th, 2004 12:47 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

(Dude, Burn challenged you to a shoot-off...)

Old Post Sep 4th, 2004 01:23 AM
Trickster
True KMC Jester

(And, a pike in one hand? What's with that? I'm afraid you have to at least attempt to be realistic, Tidus.)

Old Post Sep 4th, 2004 12:32 PM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Shoot off, meaning guns.
Like a dual at dawn kinda thing

Old Post Sep 4th, 2004 04:49 PM
Crimson
ISheadMyTearsInBlood

Walking in, her foot steps muffled against the floor boards of the tavern, she leaned against a near wall. Her hand flowing up to rest on the hilt of her blade. Stroking her fingers tips along the surface as she watched each style of combat, each direction a player seemed to take. All seeming a bit off she watched intently. A bit amused over all. Lifting a hand and curling her finger tips into the base of it, she pulled it a bit further over her eyes, masking her face away from anyone willing to look. Eyes falling on the many patrons that were also looking for a way to pass time.

(I think we should be able to do power plays as well. As in nothing dramatic to cause eternal damage to your enemy, but in other words just to fight it out. The winner would be declared on how well he or she is able to avoid a certain issure, or in turn deal with it. But that's just me. ^.^)

Have you ever danced with the Devil in the pale moonlight?

Old Post Sep 4th, 2004 05:38 PM
Crimson is currently offline Click here to Send Crimson a Private Message Find more posts by Crimson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

(Power plays? You'll have to explain that, sorry. Oh, btw, not many patrons visit the dojo except for challenges, and to bet on commerical matches.)

Old Post Sep 5th, 2004 08:25 PM
Crimson
ISheadMyTearsInBlood

(Patrons is just a way of me to say people. ^.^ Sorry, that might of been a bit off. Um, I know, ex.!!!

BoB: Bog stepped forward, switching his stance to better fit his attack. Slowly then charging forward with his fist cocked up, ready for impact. A moment latter, slamming it forward with the might of every muscle. Watching it fit to the side of Joe's cheek.

Joe: Joe stumbled back, his head almost light do to the power played in the attack. His head a bit light, it wouldn't affect his position any less as he dropped. Taking his leg and sweaping it beneath Bob's legs, watching the charcter loose balance and fall to the ground.

Ok, mostly you can only do one attack per turn as to not overload your enemy. You are also not aloud to do fatel attacks. The judge of the brawl would most likely be you Trickster since you created the thread. You don't have to take every hit, but you can't dodge everyone either. Mostly its about being fair and being two good sports. You get that in and it can be rather fun. ^.^ Did that help?)

Old Post Sep 5th, 2004 08:38 PM
Crimson is currently offline Click here to Send Crimson a Private Message Find more posts by Crimson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

(Yeah yeah yeah, I get that. I hate it when people refuse to get hurt. But most people here are good sports, except for the few who just get ridiculed anyway.)

Old Post Sep 5th, 2004 09:54 PM
Crimson
ISheadMyTearsInBlood

(I know, it seems almost pointless, but some people still do it. So high up in their ego. *sighs* That's why you need a judge, otherwise it could go on for ever because neither would not want to give up. But I agree with you.)

Old Post Sep 5th, 2004 10:15 PM
Trickster
True KMC Jester

(Yarrrr.)

Old Post Sep 5th, 2004 10:18 PM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Where Is titius?
I think he wussed out?
And he's been online for like forever.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2004 10:20 PM