KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » The Music of Smallville

The Music of Smallville
Started by: Smallville

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

its called inflatable by bush

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Sep 16th, 2004 07:40 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

I already knew that.

quote:
Originally posted by Samurai Guy
If you are curious as to a song from Smallville....

At the end of the summaries of the episodes, there is a list of the music.

***My song was Inflatable by Bush***

Old Post Sep 16th, 2004 07:44 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

sorry dude, just tryin to help

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Sep 16th, 2004 07:47 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

Not that I dont appreciate it, I just knew it already.

Thanks for the thought.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2004 07:50 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ilvorlandobloom

heres a site that has all the music on every episode- http://www.thewb.com/Music/Show/0,10944,||126,00.html
i liked the french song they played in Crusade.

i also liked that song they played in Obsession, when Clark takes Alicia home. its "One Thing" by Finger Eleven.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2004 07:04 PM
ilvorlandobloom is currently offline Click here to Send ilvorlandobloom a Private Message Find more posts by ilvorlandobloom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ilvorlandobloom

quote:
Originally posted by BloomBabyGirl
i wonder if theyll get around to playing(or already have) Superman by five for fighting. it always reminds me of smallville

they already have played this song, in season one. "Stray" w/ Ryan....i luv ryan, [SPOILER - highlight to read]: why did he have to die?? anyways, they played it at the end when Ryan was saying bye to the kents..it was sad
sad

its even in the soundtrack.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2004 07:11 PM
ilvorlandobloom is currently offline Click here to Send ilvorlandobloom a Private Message Find more posts by ilvorlandobloom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

quote:
Originally posted by ilvorlandobloom
they already have played this song, in season one. "Stray" w/ Ryan....i luv ryan, [SPOILER - highlight to read]: why did he have to die?? anyways, they played it at the end when Ryan was saying bye to the kents..it was sad
sad

its even in the soundtrack.

To answer the question in your spoiler... for Clarks hardship.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2004 08:27 PM
ilvorlandobloom

yay, i just watched the new episode "Gone"!!!!!!! it was so good!!!! i liked the maroon 5 "she will be loved" song... it was different, it was like live or something.....maybe its the acoustic version.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2004 04:33 AM
Valerius

On the most recent episode, with MR. MxPixyylstyx or whatever they played a song during the game, the only word I remember is shadow something like my shadow is the only one that follows me. ANybody know what that is? Any help appreciated. oh it's green day boulevard of broken dreams.

Last edited by Valerius on Nov 5th, 2004 at 03:31 AM

Old Post Nov 5th, 2004 03:19 AM
Valerius is currently offline Click here to Send Valerius a Private Message Find more posts by Valerius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ilvorlandobloom

oh yeah i love that song!i bought that CD because of Smallville!

Old Post Jan 9th, 2005 07:51 AM
Jak

Hmm I always liked the music on smallville. Each song they used was just right for that moment. And like a total fan geek I downloaded about 3/4 of Remy Zero's music because I liked Save Me.

The only song i know of by name on smallville is Save Me.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2005 01:18 PM
Jak is currently offline Click here to Send Jak a Private Message Find more posts by Jak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

Bumped for proof that this thread exists.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2005 04:23 PM
ilvorlandobloom

Go music on Smallville! yay, the premiere's NEXT WEEK!!! ahhhh!!!big grinbig grinbig grin

Old Post Sep 24th, 2005 09:17 PM
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

I am uber excited.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 10:50 PM
~JP~
yeah baby

SCOTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 more days!!!!!!

Old Post Sep 27th, 2005 12:38 PM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

Bump!

Old Post Dec 18th, 2005 08:34 PM
KimEl
Smallville

Anyone know which song is played when Lex luthor is standing in a white suit seeing his future? episode 4-10 scare.. that nice slow music

Old Post Dec 18th, 2005 10:00 PM
KimEl is currently offline Click here to Send KimEl a Private Message Find more posts by KimEl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PrettyboyTom
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes! It's called "Ministrydice" by Jake Runnels

User Disclaimer: By reading any post issued to this forum by this user, you adhere to the fact that this user cannot be held responsible for a negative light you may view any of his posts in, as this user isn't responsible for your comprehension abilities or lack of them. Nor is this user responsible for any responses your comprehension may prompt you to give. The user(s) responsible for removing this user from this forum, at any time, because of a comprehension ability (or own culture's collective comprehension) drawing you the wrong conclusion of this user's intent, shall be looked upon as a mega ejit, discriminative of other cultures.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2005 10:19 PM
PrettyboyTom is currently offline Click here to Send PrettyboyTom a Private Message Find more posts by PrettyboyTom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KimEl
Smallville

Thanks... Where can i get it though.. Cant find it anywhere sad

Old Post Dec 19th, 2005 07:06 PM
KimEl is currently offline Click here to Send KimEl a Private Message Find more posts by KimEl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PrettyboyTom
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by KimEl
Thanks... Where can i get it though.. Cant find it anywhere sad

Because I lieeeeedddddd!!!

User Disclaimer: By reading any post issued to this forum by this user, you adhere to the fact that this user cannot be held responsible for a negative light you may view any of his posts in, as this user isn't responsible for your comprehension abilities or lack of them. Nor is this user responsible for any responses your comprehension may prompt you to give. The user(s) responsible for removing this user from this forum, at any time, because of a comprehension ability (or own culture's collective comprehension) drawing you the wrong conclusion of this user's intent, shall be looked upon as a mega ejit, discriminative of other cultures.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2005 07:49 PM
PrettyboyTom is currently offline Click here to Send PrettyboyTom a Private Message Find more posts by PrettyboyTom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote