KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » The Music of Smallville

The Music of Smallville
Started by: Smallville

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

So thats what happened to PrettyBoyTom.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by KimEl
Yes, JP.. I also found that one... but it aint that one... ive checked several forums and sites... but they all name that one ;(

Are you sure that is the right episode, because from what you're talking about you might mean something from episode 1-6; HOURGLASS.

Check out this page, it might help

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 05:36 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LarrySanders
Still Sharp

By and large the music is quite tame, way too much of the middle of the road juggernaughts Coldplay and bands of even lesser quality.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 05:50 PM
LarrySanders is currently offline Click here to Send LarrySanders a Private Message Find more posts by LarrySanders Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LarrySanders
Still Sharp

At the right times though, the music that accompanies the show, not so much the bands, but rather the instrumental stuff is spot on. Though the intro music has grown on me a little having listened to it over 80 times lol big grin

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 05:56 PM
LarrySanders is currently offline Click here to Send LarrySanders a Private Message Find more posts by LarrySanders Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

I skip through it. Remy Zero's "Save me" is like several drills penetrating my skull simultaneously.

After listening to it over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and... you get the point... again, it gets to you.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 06:02 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alexanderluthor
THE MAN

hahahaha yup you are right!!!

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 07:32 PM
alexanderluthor is currently offline Click here to Send alexanderluthor a Private Message Find more posts by alexanderluthor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wecol2

does anyone know which song is played in the very beginning of the episode Solitude, season 5!? thanx a lot

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 03:05 AM
wecol2 is currently offline Click here to Send wecol2 a Private Message Find more posts by wecol2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MusicMaster1634
ANGELS & AIRWAVES!!!!!!

I Love Remy Zero's Save Me

great track smile

ANGELS AND AIRWAVES!!

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2006 04:50 AM
MusicMaster1634 is currently offline Click here to Send MusicMaster1634 a Private Message Find more posts by MusicMaster1634 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Kal El
Last Son of Kyrpton

I too think Remy Zero's "Save me" is absoultly awesome, great beat and lyrics, however whenever I try to get my friend's to listen to it they say "that's alright" then I say its from Smallville and they go "ho well it sucks" losers lol

Anyway I recently saw the episode where

*SPOILERS* maybe???
Lex is in the mental asylum and Clark busts him out but gets there to late and Lex has his brain fried

Anyway I missed the name of the song at the start where they show lex taking his medication and looking around at the hole he is in
thanx if ya can help Happy Dance

Philosophy "He who strikes first admits that his ideas have given out. - Traditional Chinese Quote

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 10:20 PM
Super Kal El is currently offline Click here to Send Super Kal El a Private Message Find more posts by Super Kal El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Does anyone know of anywhere to get, or at least any of the names of the orchestral music used in the series? Is some original, and/or used from the movies? Any help in that department is much appreciated.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2006 12:42 AM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
romefalls86
Colorado Avalanche Fan

Anyone know the name of the song that is playing during the funeral of Jonathon Kent? I really liked it but he name is a mystery to me..Thanks

And I still catch you looking over your shoulder
And it's okay, I know the only times you really loved me
Were the times when you weren't sober

Old Post Jan 27th, 2006 03:51 AM
romefalls86 is currently offline Click here to Send romefalls86 a Private Message Find more posts by romefalls86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Here:

Grieve by Peter Gabriel .

It was only one hour ago
It was all so different then
There’s nothing yet has really sunk in
Looks like it always did
This flesh and bone
It’s just the way that you would tied in
Now there’s no-one home

I grieve for you
You leave me
‘so hard to move on
Still loving what’s gone
They say life carries on
Carries on and on and on and on

The news that truly shocks is the empty empty page
While the final rattle rocks it’s empty empty cage
And I can’t handle this

I grieve for you
You leave me
Let it out and move on
Missing what’s gone
They say life carries on
They say life carries on and on and on

Life carries on
In the people I meet
In everyone that’s out on the street
In all the dogs and cats
In the flies and rats
In the rot and the rust
In the ashes and the dust
Life carries on and on and on and on
Life carries on and on and on

It’s just the car that we ride in
A home we reside in
The face that we hide in
The way we are tied in
And life carries on and on and on and on
Life carries on and on and on

Did I dream this belief?
Or did I believe this dream?
Now I can find relief
I grieve

Old Post Jan 27th, 2006 05:05 AM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

Originally posted by JKozzy
Does anyone know of anywhere to get, or at least any of the names of the orchestral music used in the series? Is some original, and/or used from the movies? Any help in that department is much appreciated.

Kinda on that subject....

Anyone know the track that keeps playing during Memoria? It plays during most or all of Lex's flashbacks, such as the birthday party.

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2006 05:06 AM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lowrider370
X

what that song they played at the starting of the 100th ep with clark and lana something with beautiful

Sig Duels 3 w, 2 L

Old Post Jan 28th, 2006 05:20 PM
lowrider370 is currently offline Click here to Send lowrider370 a Private Message Find more posts by lowrider370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

You're Beautiful by James Blunt and its nauseating sick

Old Post Jan 28th, 2006 06:15 PM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

http://us.video.aol.com/video.index...m/videoondemand

Does anyone know what song is playing after the phone rings and Clark picks it up? I know that the whole Lex/Lana discussion has a song from Memento playing, but I don't know what the second song is called.

Anyone want to help me out on this? Thanks a bunch.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2006 03:10 AM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
You're Beautiful by James Blunt and its nauseating sick

Agreed. I thought is was by Maroon 5, but I see that I was wrong.

I like Remy Zero's Save Me. It's good ambience music. I listen to it on the way to school every now and then big grin

Last edited by Dan-El on Jan 29th, 2006 at 03:51 AM

Old Post Jan 29th, 2006 03:48 AM
Dan-El is currently offline Click here to Send Dan-El a Private Message Find more posts by Dan-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

They should play the opening of Jimmy Olsen's Blues by the Spin Doctors in one of the more light-hearted tales. I like that song.

Last edited by Dan-El on Jan 29th, 2006 at 04:10 AM

Old Post Jan 29th, 2006 04:07 AM
Dan-El is currently offline Click here to Send Dan-El a Private Message Find more posts by Dan-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rubinator
is SYLAR

I Grieve by Peter Gabriel

Jonathans Funural song

Old Post Jan 29th, 2006 05:31 AM
rubinator is currently offline Click here to Send rubinator a Private Message Find more posts by rubinator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rubinator
is SYLAR

Originally posted by NoFate007
http://us.video.aol.com/video.index...m/videoondemand

Does anyone know what song is playing after the phone rings and Clark picks it up? I know that the whole Lex/Lana discussion has a song from Memento playing, but I don't know what the second song is called.

Anyone want to help me out on this? Thanks a bunch.

i agree i am curious to the title of this song aswell

Old Post Jan 29th, 2006 05:32 AM
rubinator is currently offline Click here to Send rubinator a Private Message Find more posts by rubinator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rubinator
is SYLAR

i beleive someone said it was from memento but i dont know what song

Old Post Jan 31st, 2006 02:36 AM