KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » The Music of Smallville

The Music of Smallville
Started by: Smallville

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NoFate007

The first song is from Memento. All of the songs from Memento practically sound exactly the same, so I can't remember offhand. I don't know what the second song is sad

Old Post Feb 18th, 2006 10:24 PM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Kal El
Last Son of Kyrpton

what is the name of the song in season 3 where Clark robs the bank and the lyrics are "Tick Tock Tick Tick Tick Tock"? sounds like offspring but I dunno please thx for any help

Philosophy "He who strikes first admits that his ideas have given out. - Traditional Chinese Quote

Old Post Feb 19th, 2006 01:59 PM
Super Kal El is currently offline Click here to Send Super Kal El a Private Message Find more posts by Super Kal El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RoviJ

Hi all! Season 4 Episode 5 "RUN"

9 min's in, Clark walks into Bart's appartment, there is a song playing in the background.
As far as i know it's called "Welcome to my world" and is by Kyle Newvachek but i cant find it to buy or download anywhere!
Can anyone help me???

Old Post Feb 21st, 2006 12:23 PM
RoviJ is currently offline Click here to Send RoviJ a Private Message Find more posts by RoviJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Rovijr, I could just post the answer, but since I gave you the link to the answer in the thread you made and you chose to be lazy and ask in here again, you can look it up yourself.

SuperKal-El: "Frantic" by Metallica - Played when Clark robs the bank. smile

Old Post Feb 21st, 2006 02:05 PM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RoviJ

WHAT!!!!

You obviously DONT realise how much i want this song,
maybe im doing somthing wrong,
I DUNNO!!!!!?????????

So can you tell me where i can buy it or you wasting my time???

Old Post Feb 21st, 2006 04:54 PM
RoviJ is currently offline Click here to Send RoviJ a Private Message Find more posts by RoviJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

QUIT

BEING

LAZY

AND

CLICK

THE

LINKS

I

GAVE

YOU

IN

THE

THREAD

YOU

MADE

ASKING

THIS!

Old Post Feb 21st, 2006 09:56 PM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RoviJ

You obviously dont speak english!

They dont tell me where i can buy it!

Stop being a pain

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2006 02:36 AM
~JP~
yeah baby

First of all, my apologies, I thought you were asking the name of the song again. My bad.

Secondly because I was so nasty to you, I did an exhaustive search and this artist appears to be from Canada, seems like the Vancouver area and quite possibly does NOT have an album yet. Therefore I dont think this song is available for purchase or download at this time.

Once again my apologies, I shouldnt have yelled at you.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2006 04:42 AM
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

It was pretty funny though.

The song Iris by The Goo Goo Dolls, reminds me of Clark and the situation he's constantly in

http://www.youtube.com/?v=UCT_CYtouOk

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2006 02:00 AM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Too bad thats a HOYAY vid. That song would have been perfect for aReckoning vid.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2006 03:52 AM
RoviJ

I WANT "WELCOME TO MY WORLD"!!!!! REAL BAD!!!!

I keep playing the Episode jus to hear it!! WAAAAAAAAARRRGGHH!!!

Old Post Feb 24th, 2006 12:29 PM
omaga
hope

WELCOME TO MY WORLD! I WOULD PAY BIG BUCKS. ANYONE NO WHERE?

Old Post Feb 24th, 2006 01:26 PM
omaga is currently offline Click here to Send omaga a Private Message Find more posts by omaga Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RoviJ

Any news on 'Kyle Newvachek' - "Welcome to my world" ???

Old Post Feb 26th, 2006 03:27 PM
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

What do you need?

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 01:59 AM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RoviJ

I need to know where I can buy it from or download . . thnx!!

Old Post Feb 28th, 2006 01:00 PM
NJ.SUP

Anyone know the music that's playing during the scene at the beginning of Reckoning, in the fortress when Clark jumps with Lana?

Thanks
NJ

Attachment: reckoningjump.gif
This has been downloaded 47 time(s).

Old Post Mar 18th, 2006 08:10 PM
NJ.SUP is currently offline Click here to Send NJ.SUP a Private Message Find more posts by NJ.SUP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TPS
TheProgramSmith

Is it "You're Beautiful" by James Blunt?

Old Post Mar 18th, 2006 08:18 PM
TPS is currently offline Click here to Send TPS a Private Message Find more posts by TPS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NJ.SUP

Hi TPS,

No, not the music when they're in the barn. The music when they're in the fortress and Clarke asks Lana to marry him.

Cheers
NJ

Old Post Mar 18th, 2006 08:53 PM
NJ.SUP is currently offline Click here to Send NJ.SUP a Private Message Find more posts by NJ.SUP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
smallvilleluvr

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BloomBabyGirl
i liked that song

I don't know the song but that's from "Leech" and Sean's character's name is Eric.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2006 01:41 AM
smallvilleluvr is currently offline Click here to Send smallvilleluvr a Private Message Find more posts by smallvilleluvr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
smallvilleluvr

anyone know where I can download "Reckoning" for free in english?
I've been asking everywhere but all I get is either in Spanish or costs money.

http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/563/bannerkrypto2jd7zd.jpg

Old Post Mar 19th, 2006 01:59 AM
smallvilleluvr is currently offline Click here to Send smallvilleluvr a Private Message Find more posts by smallvilleluvr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote