KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » With one Day?

With one Day?
Started by: Smallville

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

quote:
Originally posted by Paola
so you want me to tell you what would I do to Lex?

The floor is yours, Pas.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2004 05:40 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

well I.......

by Scythe

Old Post Sep 7th, 2004 06:49 PM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

Old Post Sep 7th, 2004 08:24 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CrystallineFire
It Ain't Pretty In Vegas

Michael Rosenbaum most definitely . He seems to have such a humorous personality and most of all, he's so handsome and sexy! PG-13 thread,hmmm roll eyes (sarcastic) big grin yes

I know what your thinking Paola laughing

Old Post Mar 27th, 2005 01:09 AM
CrystallineFire is currently offline Click here to Send CrystallineFire a Private Message Find more posts by CrystallineFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
liam k
i will not die

i would hang out with tom, shoot some hoops, and talk about life as superman

Old Post Mar 29th, 2005 09:27 AM
liam k is currently offline Click here to Send liam k a Private Message Find more posts by liam k Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
freemind

I would hang out with Micheal Rosembaum. He seems like a cool guy with a humorous personality. He was so funny in Sorority Boys.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 01:37 AM
freemind is currently offline Click here to Send freemind a Private Message Find more posts by freemind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CrystallineFire
It Ain't Pretty In Vegas

quote: (post)
Originally posted by freemind
I would hang out with Micheal Rosembaum. He seems like a cool guy with a humorous personality. He was so funny in Sorority Boys.

Sure Sorority Boys was really funny,with Barry Watson too, that was really great smile

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 02:04 PM
CrystallineFire is currently offline Click here to Send CrystallineFire a Private Message Find more posts by CrystallineFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Rob
The Leading Man

I would hang out with Erica Durance so we can...talk shifty

"With each passing day, the world finds new and exciting ways to kill a man."

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 07:48 PM
Black Rob is currently offline Click here to Send Black Rob a Private Message Find more posts by Black Rob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Rob
The Leading Man

I would also talk to the guy who plays Lana's boyfriend and tell himto get his boring a** off the show

"With each passing day, the world finds new and exciting ways to kill a man."

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 07:50 PM
Black Rob is currently offline Click here to Send Black Rob a Private Message Find more posts by Black Rob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TWelling4Ever
Smallville Freak

Well, I'd like to spend it with Clark Kent (Tom Welling)...don't know what we would do...but I really like him.... love

Lois: I don't understand what the big deal is. We just took a shower.

Clark: SHOWERSSSS!!! We took seperate showers!

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 05:46 PM
TWelling4Ever is currently offline Click here to Send TWelling4Ever a Private Message Find more posts by TWelling4Ever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TWelling4Ever
Smallville Freak

However, I also like Chloe...

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 05:46 PM
TWelling4Ever is currently offline Click here to Send TWelling4Ever a Private Message Find more posts by TWelling4Ever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zod4Life
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'd like to spend a day with Tom Welling.I would want to see if he's any good at video games and I'd like to ride in one of his cars.

Old Post May 21st, 2005 02:05 PM
Zod4Life is currently offline Click here to Send Zod4Life a Private Message Find more posts by Zod4Life Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zod4Life
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by black robb
I would hang out with Erica Durance so we can...talk shifty

I know you don't wanna talk to her.It's a boy thing.I'm a guy to and I understand too.She's hot.Who wouldn't? embarrasment big grin

Old Post May 21st, 2005 02:07 PM
Zod4Life is currently offline Click here to Send Zod4Life a Private Message Find more posts by Zod4Life Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TWelling4Ever
Smallville Freak

Originally posted by Zod4Life
I know you don't wanna talk to her.It's a boy thing.I'm a guy to and I understand too.She's hot.Who wouldn't? embarrasment big grin

laughing true! she is pretty!

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 03:28 PM
joser23

lol id like to hang out with alicia baker she is my favourite character so she can teleport me to every places u know shifty and do some stuff mm erica durance looks hot in the pictures but in the show she looks kinda retarded and lana soooo no hot!

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 04:20 AM
joser23 is currently offline Click here to Send joser23 a Private Message Find more posts by joser23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil_lizzie

I'd definitely spend it with Michael...sexy sexy man!

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 08:55 PM
lil_lizzie is currently offline Click here to Send lil_lizzie a Private Message Find more posts by lil_lizzie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth
Ranger

I would like to spend the day with Christopher Reeve (Dr. Swan) even though he has passed on, his character was very intresting. smile

For Fritos.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 10:19 PM
Stealth is currently offline Click here to Send Stealth a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote