KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » X-Villains Thread

X-Villains Thread
Started by: Jury

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ShadowSorciere

I really don't see Magneto as that bad of a villain. He just has different views then the X-Men do, so he is therefore their enemy. But to some mutant that has been abused and beaten all their life, Magneto is probably their idol.

I think the worst villian is Sinister. I mean the guy experiments on you, can you imagine the therapist bills after he's finished with you??? But serisously I think Sinister rocks...in a bad villian way.... He doesn't just kill you, he messes with your mind

http://www.fanfiction.net/~demonicgambit

Old Post Mar 7th, 2004 07:14 AM
ShadowSorciere is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowSorciere a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowSorciere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

lol

welcome back DemonicGambit happy

by Scythe

Old Post Mar 7th, 2004 07:41 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowSorciere

Thanks it's good to be back

Oh and I thought of another villian that I don't like much. Vargas! I know, I know he isn't a main villian, but he stabbed Rogue and Remy!! What's worse then that?

Old Post Mar 7th, 2004 07:48 AM
ShadowSorciere is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowSorciere a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowSorciere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

and he killed PSYLOCKE!!!!!!! that's WORSE!!!!

by Scythe

Old Post Mar 7th, 2004 08:10 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowSorciere

At least Psy sorta got revenge...in a way. Rogue turned into her when she killed him. So that's good, as long as he's dead I'm happy, then he can't kill anyone else!

I though Legion was a pretty cool villian though, although he wasn't really a villian. But that was just sad how they killed him off no

Old Post Mar 7th, 2004 08:14 AM
Paola
Ronin

I'm sure I know who Legion is... but can't remember right now.... would you remind me who is he and how he died?

by Scythe

Old Post Mar 7th, 2004 08:25 AM
ShadowSorciere

He was Charles son, a mega mutant. He has the power to do whatever he wants basically. He has telepathy, telekenis, change time, everything.

He went back into the past to change it because he wanted Xavier to spend more time with him. So he figured if he killed Eric (Mags) before he became Magneto he would get to 'have his father' Only in the process Charles jumped in the way of Legion. So he was killed instead of Eric, and since Charles died, Legion was never born.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2004 08:34 AM
Paola
Ronin

and then AoA started? confused

by Scythe

Old Post Mar 7th, 2004 08:42 AM
ShadowSorciere

Yep, which was an evil, evil, evil universe! -glares at AoA-

Old Post Mar 7th, 2004 08:55 AM
tkitna

The Brood! Probably not, but there was some serious throw downs!

By Stoic

Old Post Mar 7th, 2004 08:56 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordApocalypse

I think that Apocalypse is the worst villian aside from being awsome he is probly the most powerful villian (even though I think Magneto kills him in AoE) and he created sinister dident he? or at least gave him his power thats wut iv heard anyway. HAIL APOCALYPSE!!! evil face

Old Post Mar 17th, 2004 04:42 AM
LordApocalypse is currently offline Click here to Send LordApocalypse a Private Message Find more posts by LordApocalypse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

Galactus was way underrated in the x-men comics. I mean, even Thanos had difficulty beating him at times, but in the x-men comics he is beaten quite easily.

I agree that sinister is one of the most evil villains.
Sabertooth is really messed up as well, but whereas saber tooth is just mad, Sinister is cunning and evil.

Magneto is my favourate villain because he is so human, and is always the victim. You could feel sorry for magneto if he hadn't killed so many people.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2004 04:53 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

I would love to see one of the x-men go bad permanently. Like rouge came over its time for one of our own to embrace the greed of life. I would choose someone like...shadowcat, or Peter rasputian when they bring him back on the scene.

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2004 05:36 PM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Shadowcat, a.k.a Sprite is I think one of the most underestimated in leadship potential. Her power gives her access to almost anywhere and she is of high intellect. I'd like to see her and Mister Fantastic play chess. She has that classic good streak that is developed by overcompensating for the evil inside. She has worked with all the classic X and mostly with the best killer in the Universe, Wolverine. As a matter of fact they were so close that it was Kitty who was the first X-men to begin using the name Logan as an alternative to his hero name. She is also a ninja.
I believe she has always had a not so hidden drive to lead a team of her own, but would love to see her run wild and break some bones, preferably, Wolverines.

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Mar 29th, 2004 08:13 PM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sunspot
One of a Kind

heres the ultimate brotherhood

Attachment: brotherhood.jpg
This has been downloaded 146 time(s).

Old Post Mar 29th, 2004 08:27 PM
Sunspot is currently offline Click here to Send Sunspot a Private Message Find more posts by Sunspot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

eek! OMG!!!!

great pic Sunspot happy

by Scythe

Old Post Mar 30th, 2004 04:24 PM
Sunspot
One of a Kind

ultimate sabretooth

Attachment: sabretooth.jpg
This has been downloaded 115 time(s).

Old Post Mar 30th, 2004 06:15 PM
Sunspot is currently offline Click here to Send Sunspot a Private Message Find more posts by Sunspot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

Yeah, Sinister has done some pretty evil things, as well as Magneto I might add.

So, is Legion anywhere in the current comics? And would he be considered a villian? I'm trying to think . ..
In Evolution, they had an episode called Sins of the Son, where Legion was in it. Doesn't he have D.I.D? Different personalities?

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post Mar 30th, 2004 10:20 PM
RoguePw25 is currently offline Click here to Send RoguePw25 a Private Message Find more posts by RoguePw25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kohl
into the void

he's dead.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2004 12:31 AM
kohl is currently offline Click here to Send kohl a Private Message Find more posts by kohl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

well, that just about says it all then.

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post Mar 31st, 2004 12:33 AM
RoguePw25 is currently offline Click here to Send RoguePw25 a Private Message Find more posts by RoguePw25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote