KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Will everyone quit leaving.

Will everyone quit leaving.
Started by: Rob Owns You

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ash007
Strength and Honour

haa what the fcuk most people come back anyway or they stay on invisable mode

With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.These words were uttered by Judge Aaron Satie -- as awisdom, and warning. The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged.

"One ought never to turn one's back on a threatened danger and try to run away from it. If you do that, you will double the danger. But if you meet it promptly and without flinching, you will reduce the danger by half.-----Sir Winston Churchill

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 08:51 PM
ash007 is currently offline Click here to Send ash007 a Private Message Find more posts by ash007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pantera
< insert random comment >

Oh Im sorry I didnt realize that.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 08:52 PM
Pantera is currently offline Click here to Send Pantera a Private Message Find more posts by Pantera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

quote:
Originally posted by leatherface12
Over 8 people have left in 2 days.

What the f**k? Not even close... You have not even been here for 2 full days, how would you know if "over 8 people left"...

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 09:25 PM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pantera
< insert random comment >

I just said that I didnt realize people faked leaving. And I was looking at all the Im leaving threads. Does that clear everything up.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 09:29 PM
Pantera is currently offline Click here to Send Pantera a Private Message Find more posts by Pantera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

All this leaving stuff makes me want to leave sad

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 09:42 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

bbye burly stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 09:43 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

miss you too wink

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 09:44 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

of course you will, now off you go evil face wink

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 09:46 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

i'm only leaving the Comic Book Movies Discussion Forum though, its just not the same anymore sad

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 09:48 PM
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

yeah what happened to daywalker...he was so cool...

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 09:51 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

who left there? stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 09:51 PM
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

he may still be there...but i just dont see nearly as many posts with all his cool pics.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 09:52 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

quote:
Originally posted by yerssot
who left there? stick out tongue

im not entirely sure there was anyone there to begin with blink

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 09:54 PM
yerssot

well, you were perhaps, but you're leaving that place

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 10:00 PM
furryman
honky

yeah it wa s just me talking to myself, so i got fed up and created a load of socks with hilarious names like "burlyman2", but it's just not the same anymore the socks are getting smelly

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 10:03 PM
yerssot

you never washed them??

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 10:06 PM
furryman
honky

nah, I just crammed the draw full of them
thats why I'm leaving there, too many

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 10:08 PM