KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » James Bond Series » My name is Ot, Yerss Ot... (social announcement thread)

My name is Ot, Yerss Ot... (social announcement thread)
Started by: yerssot

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Evy_O
don't let go

IMO it's less. There are many people who wouldn't sleeps JUST for money. Now, if the guy/girl has something MORE than a big wallet... that's another thing stick out tongue

And this is getting offtopic roll eyes (sarcastic)

shallow me, then spit me out
for hating you I blame myself
seeing you it kills me now
no, I don't cry on the outside anymore...

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 09:32 PM
Evy_O is currently offline Click here to Send Evy_O a Private Message Find more posts by Evy_O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

well, what if someone dresses up on a bond-party as connery? stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 09:32 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evy_O
don't let go

Doubt he'll be convincing stick out tongue The guy is like, old and british stick out tongue

shallow me, then spit me out
for hating you I blame myself
seeing you it kills me now
no, I don't cry on the outside anymore...

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 09:37 PM
Evy_O is currently offline Click here to Send Evy_O a Private Message Find more posts by Evy_O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

scottish to be exact

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 09:40 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

I like Brosnan best love
and yerss have a good time?

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 11:17 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

fairly, didn't stay long though

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 11:18 PM
silver_tears

how come? stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 11:19 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

when you got a relationship with someone fixed, there is no need to keep pressing it, it can only go bad again

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 11:19 PM
silver_tears

I see no expression
Well I went to a party downtown once, and saw a LOTR themed thing going on, and also a SW thing big grin It was cool, but I didn't go. sad

The closest thing to going to a themed party for me would be when I was like 7 and my friend had a Disney Princess birthday thing embarrasment

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 11:23 PM
yerssot

and you went as the queen? stick out tongue

why didn't you go?

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 11:24 PM
silver_tears

I was going clubbing big grin
And no I was belle cool

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 11:44 PM
yerssot

than who was the beast? (meaning, did you go on a date)

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 11:47 PM
silver_tears

I was 7 no expression
and it was a princess party stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2004 12:03 AM
yerssot

ooooh! a sexist party! I see!

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2004 10:43 AM
silver_tears

yes yerss it was

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2004 12:48 PM
yerssot

you got that right girlfriend! *snap snap*

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2004 02:47 PM
cermiestar
kitten

oh i love bond! brilliant movies.....the oldies are better though.....very suave!

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2004 07:59 PM
cermiestar is currently offline Click here to Send cermiestar a Private Message Find more posts by cermiestar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Re: My name is Ot, Yerss Ot... (social announcement thread)

quote:
Originally posted by yerssot
Goodmorning mister/miss KMC,

on my quest to find the art of subtlety, I have stumbled upon an invitation to go over to a few (mostly internet)-friends to join in on a James Bond "day" (for those who don't get the subtlety comment: we have a james bond section, just trying to get more traffic to said place).

What's this day aboot? Well, it's not a full day actually, I'm gonna grab my lil bike at 3 and ride over, we'll be seeing Die Another Day (the latest instalment in the Bond-story) and before or after (not sure) we'll have a little "cocktail-party", you know, those parties ala Bondstyle: smoking and for the ladies: gowns with "typical" drinks (my guess would be that it will be a Vodka Martini, shaken not stirred).

I have no idea when I'll be back, though if you really care: this evening I'll be back already, perhaps even going to a party at my campus (they're doing a Bond-thingie too: they'll be seeing GoldenEye, but the party there will just be beer).

So, I'll be heading off, while working on my accent, cause you know the quote ... Half of everything is luck wink

Sure yers, whatever you say!yes

confused

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2004 08:06 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

you DID read it, right tex?

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2004 08:47 PM
Clovie

it should be in bond forum eek! happy

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Nov 16th, 2004 07:26 PM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote