KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Powerful with the Force (updated)

Who is the most powerful with the foce (Sith or Jedi)
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Palpatine/Darth Sidious 7 14.89%
Yoda 8 17.02%
Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader 14 29.79%
Luke Skywalker 5 10.64%
Exar Kun 4 8.51%
Revan (Sith or Jedi) 8 17.02%
Kyp Durron 1 2.13%
Other 0 0%
Total: 39 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Powerful with the Force (updated)
Started by: Morgoths_Wrath

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
vinzembob

Ok, I havnt read the books with Kyp in it, but i have read some quotes from the books and they state that Kyp was not possed by Exar Kun, and that he beat luke only under Kun's influence and Kyp beat him anyway. And the only reason luke beat Vader was because he was using the darkside, as Obi-wan was in episode 1 against darth maul.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 02:20 AM
Click here to Send vinzembob a Private Message Find more posts by vinzembob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corran
Lucifer

There's a chart somewhere showing peoples' midi Chlorian count, I'm sure Anakin Skywalker was the stongest but Darth Vadar lost some of it when he lost limbs. I think this meant that Luke was indeed stronger than Vader or the Emporer then.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 10:22 AM
Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

Yoda admits that the current jedi are nowhere near as powerful as they used to be, so I interpret that as saying that the TOTJ jedi were more powerful.

I would rank it like this:

FILMS:
1.Palpy
2.Anakin (pre-lava)
3.Yoda
4.Windu
5.Dooku
6.ROTS Obi-Wan
7.ROTJ Luke
8.Vader (post-lava)

EU:
1.Marka Ragnos
2.Exar-Kun
3.Palpy
4.NJO Luke
5.Anakin (pre-lava)
6.Freedon Nadd
7.Darth Bane
8.Revan
9.Vodo Baas
10.Ulic Qel Droma
11.Vima Sunrider
12.Kyp Durron
13.Jacen Solo
14.Nomi Sunrider
15.Yoda
16.Anakin Skywalker II
17.Darth Vader (post-lava)
18.Windu
19.Dooku
20.Jania Solo

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 10:40 AM
Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Nefarus
Redi Knight

Okay, Luke Skywalker (half trained or not) still beat Darth Vader, something all the Jedi who got purged couldn't do and don't say he was weak, because he still could have made his robot body faster like Grievous. He is a technical genius afterall.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 08:06 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Nefarus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Nefarus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_DaNThEMaN
Restricted

Account Restricted

the only reason he beat vader though is because vader was never supposed to beat luke, just make him angry, that was the point. if palpy gave the order to slaughter him, luke would be pushin up daisies

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 09:05 PM
Click here to Send Darth_DaNThEMaN a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_DaNThEMaN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

Revan

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 09:05 PM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperor Revan
Most Powerful Sith Lord

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jackstain
the only reason he beat vader though is because vader was never supposed to beat luke, just make him angry, that was the point. if palpy gave the order to slaughter him, luke would be pushin up daisies
Luke was in the same position as Vader, he wanted to convert him not kill him, so you can't blame Vader's pathetic loss on that.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 11:41 PM
Click here to Send Emperor Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Emperor Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_DaNThEMaN
Restricted

Account Restricted

well first it wasnt pathetic, second, um at the point where he defeats him, he's not trying to convert anyone, he's in a blind rage because darth vader pissed him off to no end. he isnt thinking about much of anything,save for killing darth vader. uh thank you wink

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 11:44 PM
Click here to Send Darth_DaNThEMaN a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_DaNThEMaN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperor Revan
Most Powerful Sith Lord

Well, ya he was in a rage which really boosted his power, but he still didnt want to kill Vader just defeat him. The only reason I said it was pathetic was because Luke beat him in about 40 seconds of his blind rage and all throughout the fight Vader didnt even get close to touching him except for the lightsaber throw, which was a pretty good move.

Thanks to Janus for the great Sig.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 11:47 PM
Click here to Send Emperor Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Emperor Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_DaNThEMaN
Restricted

Account Restricted

because he wasnt trying to! if he wanted him to die, he would kill him! dont u get it?

Old Post Mar 18th, 2005 03:06 AM
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

I get it...

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Mar 18th, 2005 03:43 AM
Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_DaNThEMaN
Restricted

Account Restricted

thank you snake eyes

Old Post Mar 18th, 2005 03:52 AM
eleveninches
God of my own world

I always imagined that anakin was much less powerful after the lava incident

Old Post Mar 18th, 2005 10:27 AM
Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_DaNThEMaN
Restricted

Account Restricted

why? grievous is a robot, he doesnt seem too weak?

Old Post Mar 18th, 2005 12:12 PM
eleveninches
God of my own world

Weak enough to be destroyed

Old Post Mar 18th, 2005 05:32 PM
Emperor Revan
Most Powerful Sith Lord

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jackstain
because he wasnt trying to! if he wanted him to die, he would kill him! dont u get it?
dont you get that if Luke was trying to kill Vader he wouldnt have lasted two minutes against luke. They both wanted to convert the other, not kill him which puts them on even ground and luke was whooping him. Once again, if luke was trying to kill vader, vader would be scrap parts even if vader was trying to kill luke.

Thanks to Janus for the great Sig.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2005 11:47 PM
Darth_Nefarus
Redi Knight

Not true man, if Vader wouldn't have known Luke was his son he would have ended his genetic line right then and there.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2005 12:17 AM
Click here to Send Darth_Nefarus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Nefarus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_DaNThEMaN
Restricted

Account Restricted

exactly^^

luke is a weiner

Old Post Mar 19th, 2005 09:36 PM
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

You know, I debated on this one awhile. Of what I know, (And granted, it's not as much as I'd like) I'd have to nominate NJO Luke for this award. As much as I like and respect old Force users like Yoda, Revan, and Exar Kun, from what I've heard Luke becomes quite the BAMF.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 07:23 AM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_DaNThEMaN
Restricted

Account Restricted

uGH...Revan was created in a game!!!it makes me angry that hes considered this all time great.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 02:36 PM