KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Queen of the Damned: Role Play

Queen of the Damned: Role Play
Started by: Emma718

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (25): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

Nicole shifted on her rooftop as she looked at the stars. Rearranging her pillow so she could glimpse at the big dipper she sighed inwardly. The internal heavens looked lovely at this time of year. Especially the milky way! Flipping over she looked down at the night time streets. A breeze stirred in the air warning her of a change that was to come.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2004 02:37 AM
Summoner_Yunie is currently offline Click here to Send Summoner_Yunie a Private Message Find more posts by Summoner_Yunie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

~Mudblood vampires are Vampires who were turned into Vampires by being bitten, And I read it on internet I had to do a Project on Vampires for HIstory~

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Sep 12th, 2004 02:37 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

Aleksandrya followed reluctantly. How did she know he wouldn't betray her. She kept her blue eyes trained on him, watching his every move.

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Old Post Sep 12th, 2004 02:39 AM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emma718
posthuman

quote:
Originally posted by <Tidus>
I must warn another Vampire is heading there though he is a mudblood Vampire

~Would that be Lestat?, cool u did a history assignment on vampires, i wanna do one on vampires...lol~

Old Post Sep 12th, 2004 02:40 AM
Emma718 is currently offline Click here to Send Emma718 a Private Message Find more posts by Emma718 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

~well if u did a project on it, then u would know that every vampire story is different, and when u get turned into a vampire by being bitten, that is called 'sired' (sp?), and that is the only way to become a vampire!~

Blindfold: What does the pixie dust make then see?
Pixie: I have no idea, something awesome I bet

Old Post Sep 12th, 2004 02:40 AM
Arcane is currently offline Click here to Send Arcane a Private Message Find more posts by Arcane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

"Nicole! Get down this minute! I already told you to come down here five minutes ago," screamed Nicole's mother from the bottomest step of the ladder. Nicole rolled over and grabbed her sleeping gear.

"Why can't I go up there tonight?" aasked Nicole in exasperation.

"What if you fall?" screeche dher mother. Nicole shook her head and slammed the door to her room in anger.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2004 02:42 AM
Summoner_Yunie is currently offline Click here to Send Summoner_Yunie a Private Message Find more posts by Summoner_Yunie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

~Not true two vampires can mate and have a baby, And yes its lestat~

Vash led her to a house and sais "Ill do it" and he broke the door when he came in he showed out his fangs "The left three are yours the right three are mines" and with that Vash One of Buffys friends.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2004 02:43 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

~ok vampires can mate, but they are not living, they dont breathe so how can they have a child, when a child needs to be alive to grow, that is why when ur a vampire u dont age~

Blindfold: What does the pixie dust make then see?
Pixie: I have no idea, something awesome I bet

Old Post Sep 12th, 2004 02:45 AM
Arcane is currently offline Click here to Send Arcane a Private Message Find more posts by Arcane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

Once Nicole was safely inside she peered in to see what her sister and friends were up to. Slipping behind a potted plant she gazed through the leaves to see what was going on. "Nothing much," muttered Nicole to herself.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2004 02:46 AM
Tela

Aleksandrya sighed. They weren't her type for her food. She preferred the more outcast crowd to feed on. Their blood was always the sweetest.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2004 02:47 AM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"If you want outcast blood you may want to check the VampireHunter league in the next city" said Vash as he paused from sucking the blood.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2004 02:48 AM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

Squinting around Nicole spotted shadows moving behind her sister's friends, sister, and Buffy. What was strange was that they moved eerily closer to them with each passing footstep.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2004 02:49 AM
Emma718
posthuman

Buffy and her friends were now watching the ending to Queen of the Damned when Jessie and Lestat go into David's Office, when they heard the door crashing down.
"Ahhh..."Buffy's friends screamed
Buffy and Zephyr saw the looks on there faces, they all looked white as a ghost, and they were looking at the door and they couldn't move.
"What is it"Buffy asked them
"a...a...aa...aa...a" was was Christy said
Buffy and Zephyr both turned around, both of there faces went pale

Last edited by Emma718 on Sep 12th, 2004 at 02:55 AM

Old Post Sep 12th, 2004 02:52 AM
Emma718 is currently offline Click here to Send Emma718 a Private Message Find more posts by Emma718 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

In fright Nicole let out a scream that carried across the room.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2004 02:54 AM
Tela

Aleksandrya rolled her eyes. She grabbed Buffy's sister by the neck. "Stay quiet and you might just live." she hissed.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2004 02:54 AM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

Julie's sister, Nicole, was as pale as a ghost. It took her a while to recover from the shock but she finally did.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2004 02:56 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Suddenly another Vampire crashed throu the window biting his fangs into buffies. Vash kicks him so hard he slams into the wall and goes throu it. He didn thave enough time to suck the blood but he did to bite...

Old Post Sep 12th, 2004 02:58 AM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

"Please, just let go of me," squeeked out Nicole. Her breath was coming in gasps.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2004 03:01 AM
Tela

Aleksandrya rolled her eyes. Was this a convention? She sighed. She and shoved the ones not bitten into a room and closed the door after she left.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2004 03:01 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

~So you left the house or got into the room with the not bitten ones?~

Old Post Sep 12th, 2004 03:03 AM