KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Queen of the Damned: Role Play

Queen of the Damned: Role Play
Started by: Emma718

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (25): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

"I thought this only happened in movies," said Nicole.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2004 03:04 AM
Summoner_Yunie is currently offline Click here to Send Summoner_Yunie a Private Message Find more posts by Summoner_Yunie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emma718
posthuman

Buffy couldn't believe what she saw
<How can this be, vampires are not real> Buffy thought to herself
Straight away Buffy grabbed Zephyr's hand in her's. Then she saw the woman vampire grab Nicole's neck.
"Leave her alone" Buffy screamed at her

Then all of a sudden, someone crashed through the window. She felt something bitting her neck...then she fell to the ground unconsious

Old Post Sep 12th, 2004 03:05 AM
Emma718 is currently offline Click here to Send Emma718 a Private Message Find more posts by Emma718 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

"Got in the room with the not bitten ones.~

"Okay, let's make this easy. Tell me where the closest underground club is at and you won't get drained." Aleksandrya said.

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Old Post Sep 12th, 2004 03:05 AM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

Julie's little sister felt along the walls for a handle out into the hall. Trying the door she furiously swung the handle both ways. The vampire thing had locked them in!

Old Post Sep 12th, 2004 03:08 AM
Summoner_Yunie is currently offline Click here to Send Summoner_Yunie a Private Message Find more posts by Summoner_Yunie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"Well atleast well get a new Vampire friend here" said Vash looking at Buffy. He then said "Yo BUffys boyfriend tell me where the nearest night club is and I will let Buffy and you live"

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Sep 12th, 2004 03:08 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

"What about me?" gasped out Nicole with a slight cough.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2004 03:10 AM
Tela

Aleksandrya smiled. It was sinister and an evil glint showed in her eyes. She grabbed Julie's little sister. Baring her fangs she acted like she was about to bite her. "Start talking or I feed here and now and you'll be next."

Old Post Sep 12th, 2004 03:11 AM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

"Ok," breathed out Nicole in a brealy audible whisper. From then on she kept her mouth closed. Shaking violently she collapsed on the floor close to the others who had been unfortunate to have been bitten.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2004 03:12 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

BUffys boyfriend gave Vash two tickets to a night club. Vash drank the rest of his blood and laughed evily. He quickly crashed the door where Alexandra was and threw her the night club ticket, He himself going outside.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2004 03:12 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

The door opened and Nicole could clearly see the outlines of the vampires. To her they seemed to be leaving. Gulping slightly she rose to her feet and turned to Buffy's boyfriend.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2004 03:16 AM
Tela

Aleksandrya smiled. "You mortals are lucky." she said dropping the girl and leaving. She began walking down the street. She would find this clu and drain the one she likes the most.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2004 03:16 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Vash was following Aleksandrya. He began to like her more and more.. Especcialy the attitude.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2004 03:17 AM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

Crouching on the floor next to Buffy's boyfriend she checked his heart. He was breathing but barely. She heard a couple of beats per ten seconds at the most. From her calculations he was close to death.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2004 03:18 AM
Emma718
posthuman

~Can i ask, who is still Conscious or alive~

Old Post Sep 12th, 2004 03:20 AM
Emma718 is currently offline Click here to Send Emma718 a Private Message Find more posts by Emma718 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

Aleksandrya could feel Vash following her. Worse, she could feel his eyes on her. She ignored it, or at least looked like she did. She kept her senses sharp as she made way to the club.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2004 03:20 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Vash stopped at the club and suddenly he went in flames as he got teleported inside. He quickly took the nearest women he could get and sucked her blood. Sweet, but a little bit soury. Thought Vash.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2004 03:22 AM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

(I think you should pick but maybe the boyfriend needs mediacl attention)

Climbing to her knees Nicole kept trying to tell herself that none of this happened. That this was a bad dream or something. That she could just wake up in second. Maybe even that Buffy's boyfriend wasn't close to death.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2004 03:22 AM
Emma718
posthuman

~Do i become a vampire later?~

Old Post Sep 12th, 2004 03:24 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

~Nope lestas bit you and dissapeared you go all sweaty and all in the night like SPidey and in the morning your a Vampire~

Old Post Sep 12th, 2004 03:25 AM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

(I don't know but one of the vampire bite Buffy's boyfriend)

Old Post Sep 12th, 2004 03:26 AM