KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Queen of the Damned: Role Play

Queen of the Damned: Role Play
Started by: Emma718

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (25): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tela

Aleksandrya sat in a corner private booth. Her eyes followed particular ones in the crowd she likes. She notices a very haught young man approaching her table. He slides in beside her. "See anyone you like?" he asks smiling lopsidedly.

Aleksandrya smirked. this was almost too easy. She smiled and leaned in kissing him making him moan before she moved to his neck. Her hand held his head tilted for easier access as she drained him.

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Old Post Sep 12th, 2004 03:27 AM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

~I bit him and drank all his blood so his supposed to be dead already~

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Sep 12th, 2004 03:27 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

(Well he'll be half-dead that ok?)

Old Post Sep 12th, 2004 03:28 AM
Summoner_Yunie is currently offline Click here to Send Summoner_Yunie a Private Message Find more posts by Summoner_Yunie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Vash saw how Alexandrya drained a man. and after he drank the last drop of blood from the women he let her fall on the floor. Vash quickly bit into the neck of another good loooking women and started draining her too.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2004 03:29 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

"Vampires are so horrid," said Nicole as she wept quietly. With each passing minute Buffy's boyfriends heart became slower until it finally stopped althogether.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2004 03:33 AM
Summoner_Yunie is currently offline Click here to Send Summoner_Yunie a Private Message Find more posts by Summoner_Yunie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emma718
posthuman

Buffy woke up,seeing her house destroyed. Buffy saw nicole kneeling down beside Zephyr.
"Omg, Zephyr" Buffy started crying
"You look pale Buffy, you don't look so well" Nicole said
"I am alright, it's probably schock" Buffy said through tears
Is he alive, please say he is" Buffy said to Nicole through tears

Emma718 is currently offline Click here to Send Emma718 a Private Message Find more posts by Emma718 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

Aleksandrya's eyes locked onto Vash's. Was he challenging her to a draining contest. Just as quickly as the other, she had drained a young man who had been more physical than the other.

Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

"I'm afraid he has passed on," said Nicole. She hung he her head and moved over to the form of her sister on the ground.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2004 03:34 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Vash smiled. He knew what Aleksandrya ment. He liked her attitude more and more again. Vash let this women go as he drained her and she fell down with a little thud. Vash kissed one women who seemed to have a gun in her holster and then quitely came over to her neck and bit it gently and sturted sucking the blood.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2004 03:36 AM
Emma718
posthuman

"No..no....no..no..no..no" Buffy said crying even harder
She hugged Nicole crying into her shoulder

Old Post Sep 12th, 2004 03:38 AM
Emma718 is currently offline Click here to Send Emma718 a Private Message Find more posts by Emma718 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

"Julie, please don't be dead," whispered Nicole as she knelt by Julie.
(Gotta go)

Old Post Sep 12th, 2004 03:39 AM
Tela

Aleksandrya smirked. This was going to be fun. She stood and moved over to another young man. She felt almost ashamed she'd have to take his life. He was considerably handsome. Shedanced seductively close to him drawing him near. When he was dancing on her She wasted not time in quietly draining in him.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2004 03:40 AM
Emma718
posthuman

quote:
Originally posted by Summoner_Yunie
"Julie, please don't be dead," whispered Nicole as she knelt by Julie.
(Gotta go)

~ok, bye byebig grin ~

Buffy stood up and felt pain around her neck, she moved her right hand to her neck and felt bite marks.
"What...how..when" she said quitely

Old Post Sep 12th, 2004 03:42 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

in about 15 minutes everybody was on the floor exept the two vampires. 150 peaple on the floor... Drained... "THat was fun" said Vash laughing evily as he wiped the blood of his lips.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2004 03:43 AM
Tela

Aleksandrya licked the blood that dripped from her lips and fangs. "Yes, I must say it was." she said looking over their work. "But it's sad no one won." she said slightly pouting.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2004 03:44 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"Yeah... Too bad, " sighted Vash but still laughing.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2004 03:46 AM
Emma718
posthuman

~By the way, where did Lestat go?~

Buffy went to her room and looked in the mirror, to see the bitemarks. She grabbed some clothes and had a warm shower.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2004 03:47 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

~Dissapeared~

Old Post Sep 12th, 2004 03:50 AM
Tela

"I have to find a place to stay for the day." aleksandrya muttered. She headed for the exit thinking on the past twenty minutes. She had thoroughly enjoyed herself. She smirked.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2004 03:51 AM
Tela

~Whereever ya want emma stick out tongue ~

Old Post Sep 12th, 2004 03:52 AM