KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » -=- M.a.m. -=-

-=- M.a.m. -=-
Started by: Acherontia

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

-=- M.a.m. -=-

For any Maddox Follower, this will be no surprise, But if you ahve not visited his site in awhile, Some Group called "Mothers Againts MAddox" are trying to shut down his site, an now his is more pissed then ever, and i am frustrated beacsue it is run by ignorant stupid people (must retain language becasue this is a familly forum) who probly also think that Video Games Cause Violence...

The Article

M.A.M.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2004 03:35 AM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

so are you for the shut down or against it?

Old Post Sep 12th, 2004 03:40 AM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

I'm sorry but I've never liked Maddox, sure he has some funny stuff on there, but I think most of his fans are those who are just too spineless to go against the norm, and just follow him because others do erm

However I don't really care whether he stays or goes, I read his stuff occasionally, but I find him to be very discriminatory.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2004 03:45 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

I heard of him, but never really talked to him at all or read anything he posted...so I dont know what he is like.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2004 03:48 AM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

laughing out loud You don't talk to him, he just writes articles occasionally about all that is wrong in the world no expression

Old Post Sep 12th, 2004 03:51 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

i Am totally against shutting him down, becasue you see, people like you Silver (no offence) do not realize AT ALL that all he says is a joke, you think that everything he says is serious and that he really means it, sure he means every word he says in some of his articles, but please people, can't you take a joke? Thats why its fun reading his hate mail. People don't realize its humour...

Old Post Sep 12th, 2004 03:56 AM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

Maddox is a damn funny guy... This is just ****ing ridiculous. It's almost scary how this company can block people from reading his site... Ever heard of the Bill of Rights, folks?

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2004 03:56 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

And i don't follow him beacsue others do... I read his stuff beacsue its funny. I mean come on, its funny for some, and if yuo don't like it, just don't read it, as Simple as that.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2004 03:57 AM
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

I sense a debate coming on.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2004 03:58 AM
silver_tears

I did say most for one stick out tongue
And I don't encourage the shutting him down part, but sometimes he's kinda obnoxious but whatever, like I said I read some of his stuff, and some is right on, but some of his stuff pisses me off, and yes it's a joke but even so.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2004 03:59 AM
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

quote:
Originally posted by Darth Revan
(...) Ever heard of the Bill of Rights, folks?

EXCELLENT POINT. Suprised he did not bring that up, and there is no more nutral zone then the internet, its like the ultimate soapbox.

(people used to stand on soapbxes, as they are off the nations ground and could speak freely, the same thing is down using ladders now a days)

Neutral as in, Misspel Disney World and you end up on Hanky Panky College

Old Post Sep 12th, 2004 04:00 AM
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

quote:
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
I sense a debate coming on.

Sweet! Debate, I Love Contraversy. big grin

Old Post Sep 12th, 2004 04:01 AM
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

well, its a little hard to write something without making someone up set or someone agree. no matter what there will always be someone there to agree and somethere not to agree. if people are dumb enough to follow him and not see what he says is a joke thats their loss and they will find the truth out the hard way. as for the people who do know its a joke their ahead of the game and there for can not fall victim to his jokes.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2004 04:03 AM
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

quote:
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
no matter what, There will always be someone there to agree and someone not to agree.

I Disagree.

(Oh come on, that was just to good to pass...)

Old Post Sep 12th, 2004 04:06 AM
Darth Revan
-

It's not the "Mothers Against Maddox" thing that bothers me, it's the fact that this company can block people from seeing his site because they find it "offensive or shocking, but not violent or frightening". Obviously not everybody will get it, some people will take it seriously, some people will disagree with him (he has a hate mail page if you haven't seen it), that's a given. But that doesn't give them the right to demand that it be taken off the web.

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2004 04:08 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

Okay, the interent is ruled by stupid-ass soccer moms. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Maddox is okay, but banning Maddox is bull****, a whole lot of bull****.

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2004 04:11 AM
MC Mike is currently offline Click here to Send MC Mike a Private Message Find more posts by MC Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

quote:
Originally posted by MC Mike
Okay, the interent is ruled by stupid-ass soccer moms. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Maddox is okay, but banning Maddox is bull****, a whole lot of bull****.

No Even Worst, Its Bush-Sh!t.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2004 04:13 AM
silver_tears

quote:
Originally posted by Darth Revan
It's not the "Mothers Against Maddox" thing that bothers me, it's the fact that this company can block people from seeing his site because they find it "offensive or shocking, but not violent or frightening". Obviously not everybody will get it, some people will take it seriously, some people will disagree with him (he has a hate mail page if you haven't seen it), that's a given. But that doesn't give them the right to demand that it be taken off the web.

But people hire them to perform just that task, so it's not actually them who might find it so, like schools hire them for their computer classes no, so they are just doing their job....

Old Post Sep 12th, 2004 04:13 AM
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

quote:
Originally posted by Crash Overload
No Even Worst, Its Bush-Sh!t.

I don't know if that's a joke, but you're right in some ways. It's like a sort of Bush Administration except on the internet. stick out tongue

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2004 04:14 AM
MC Mike is currently offline Click here to Send MC Mike a Private Message Find more posts by MC Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

Oh and on a side note that's the only site my friend goes on when we have computer lab and extra time. stick out tongue And our school has websense. erm

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2004 04:14 AM