KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Favourite Smallville Episode (SPOILERS!!!)

Favourite Smallville Episode (SPOILERS!!!)
Started by: BloomBabyGirl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
.Dance_Inside.

my favourtie episode is still "red"

EDWARD CULLEN IS MY LIFE.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2004 12:15 AM
.Dance_Inside. is currently offline Click here to Send .Dance_Inside. a Private Message Find more posts by .Dance_Inside. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

which was that aboot??

Old Post Dec 20th, 2004 12:27 AM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jak

I dont really have a favorite never really thought about it. Will take me a while to think of which one I liked the most.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2004 01:24 AM
Jak is currently offline Click here to Send Jak a Private Message Find more posts by Jak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

Their are a lot of great smallville episode that are my favourite so i will just randomly pick one episode uhhh oh when lionel and clark switch body.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2004 01:43 AM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

That was a good one. Loinel was such a bad ass when he was Superman.

quote:
Originally posted by ~AlluNeedIsLuv~
my favourtie episode is still "red"

quote:
Originally posted by Shadow_King
which was that aboot??

The one featured in my sig. The first one with Red K.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2004 02:11 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ericadurancefan
looking for hott chicks

my favorite episode has got to be the one with the flash,i cant remember the name though but it was the best moment at the end when they were racing

Old Post Feb 13th, 2005 01:57 AM
ericadurancefan is currently offline Click here to Send ericadurancefan a Private Message Find more posts by ericadurancefan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
liam k
i will not die

It was called run, my favorite was the last of season three.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2005 10:10 AM
liam k is currently offline Click here to Send liam k a Private Message Find more posts by liam k Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CrystallineFire
It Ain't Pretty In Vegas

Tongue

My favorite would probably have to be Covenant , I love the way it keeps you hangin..... Happy Dance big grin

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 04:56 AM
CrystallineFire is currently offline Click here to Send CrystallineFire a Private Message Find more posts by CrystallineFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville_FaN
KAL _EL

my favourite episode is the lost one of season1(tempest? !!
But find any of his friends out that Clark has got "powers"????(i have only see season one)

(Fu*king Netherlands ......but they start Sunday to send season 2 out..!

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 08:10 AM
Smallville_FaN is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville_FaN a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville_FaN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Smallville_FaN
my favourite episode is the lost one of season1(tempest? !!
But find any of his friends out that Clark has got "powers"????(i have only see season one)

(Fu*king Netherlands ......but they start Sunday to send season 2 out..!

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: pete finds out, clark shows him, chloe finds out but clark doesnt know that she knows

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 08:16 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville_FaN
KAL _EL

Oooooww....thanks pr1983big grin
But get Clark closer to Lana???(Lana is still with Whitney or not??huh

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 12:33 PM
Smallville_FaN is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville_FaN a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville_FaN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Smallville_FaN
Oooooww....thanks pr1983big grin
But get Clark closer to Lana???(Lana is still with Whitney or not??huh

you are behind...

dont read this unless you're absolutely sure you want to know...

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: whitney dies in combat after joining the army, and clark and lana are the same as always

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 08:52 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville_FaN
KAL _EL

yes i know that iam behind but....thanks

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 06:19 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

No problem...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 06:47 AM
liam k
i will not die

the one were lex goes to the belreve (sp), the music was good as well, esp when lionel is looking at lex through the window!

Old Post Apr 17th, 2005 09:55 AM
liam k is currently offline Click here to Send liam k a Private Message Find more posts by liam k Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alexanderluthor
THE MAN

thanx for this thread..... the one i really love, for what it shows about my fav character is "MEMORIA". i almost cry when my fav song started to play.... "my inmortal". you,ve seen lex only twice showing his heart.... if you give 3 times i change my name cool

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 06:01 PM
alexanderluthor is currently offline Click here to Send alexanderluthor a Private Message Find more posts by alexanderluthor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
missLang26

i would have to say "nicodemus" tha one about the flower that made u say what u felt in a naughty way! i loved lana.. it was awsome.. thats tha best episode ever.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 02:26 AM
missLang26 is currently offline Click here to Send missLang26 a Private Message Find more posts by missLang26 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville_FaN
KAL _EL

i have seen season 2 too and i LOVED it smile
i think the best episode is.......that clark got the HEAT VISION and the lost episode of season 2......i get season 3 for my birthday big grin 22 august ....i cant wait to see it..

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 01:43 PM
Cepheus

"Rush" was a pretty funny episode!
when clark stopped the car from crashing to the ground and chloe was all like "Oh my god clark that was so cool! One more time Clark! One more time!"

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 01:59 PM
Cepheus is currently offline Click here to Send Cepheus a Private Message Find more posts by Cepheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cepheus

OMG "Spell" is officially THE BEST SMALLVILLE EPISODE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

loved it!!

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 07:44 AM
Cepheus is currently offline Click here to Send Cepheus a Private Message Find more posts by Cepheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote