KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Favourite Smallville Episode (SPOILERS!!!)

Favourite Smallville Episode (SPOILERS!!!)
Started by: BloomBabyGirl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Clark.K
Flash

Hey ..Which episode and season does chloe find out bout Clarks powers??

i think the best episode eaz RUN...Amazin..The Flash waz so fast

Old Post Aug 9th, 2005 08:54 AM
Clark.K is currently offline Click here to Send Clark.K a Private Message Find more posts by Clark.K Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alexanderluthor
THE MAN

if you are asking when does Chloe knows about Clark, and doesn't forget about it by the end of the chapter, then it's the one from the 4th season called Pariah, one of my fovorites where Alicia dies.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 09:47 PM
alexanderluthor is currently offline Click here to Send alexanderluthor a Private Message Find more posts by alexanderluthor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tommy vercetti
Restricted

Account Restricted

the best episode is when they go to china and fine the temple

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 05:30 PM
tommy vercetti is currently offline Click here to Send tommy vercetti a Private Message Find more posts by tommy vercetti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Staphon
Braniac

MY favorite epesode would have to be...well, the Flash one ^^. No, but really, i dont really have a favorite.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 12:58 AM
Staphon is currently offline Click here to Send Staphon a Private Message Find more posts by Staphon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hooger

what about season 3 episode 6 when lana great aunt and jor-el are making out u can see kristen's right boob when they are laying down on the hay and making out is that a body double or not?

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 09:09 PM
hooger is currently offline Click here to Send hooger a Private Message Find more posts by hooger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alexanderluthor
THE MAN

what r u talking about???????????

Old Post Aug 17th, 2005 12:19 AM
alexanderluthor is currently offline Click here to Send alexanderluthor a Private Message Find more posts by alexanderluthor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

Rosetta was great, I also like Memoria.

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 03:54 AM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

Commencement, Run and (all the clois eps.)

(please log in to view the image)

(please log in to view the image)

"It's more than just a history lesson. The story of the dynasty's beginning, of Kal-El, and one Lois Lane... Is a love story... that isn't over yet." -- Platinum, JLA: DC One Million

That was Clark, the boy raised in Smallville, the man trying to carve a life for himself in Metropolis. A life which the most important element was a vivacious young woman named Lois Lane.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 05:41 AM
hermione7 is currently offline Click here to Send hermione7 a Private Message Find more posts by hermione7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alexanderluthor
THE MAN

quote: (post)
Originally posted by mASTer Rofan
Rosetta was great, I also like Memoria.

Hi could you tell me why you liked memoria, it's my favorite, but also scared, pariah, and all the finales.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 11:53 PM
@stroFan
SMUDGE

Originally posted by alexanderluthor
Hi could you tell me why you liked memoria, it's my favorite, but also scared, pariah, and all the finales.

Not sure exactly, but I loved it. Lex's visions, and Clark seeing his mother, and then learning that she was his first word.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2005 12:18 AM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

I want to add another to my list, Transference(sp) from season 4. I just watched it again, I love it.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2005 02:20 AM
Staphon
Braniac

Originally posted by hooger
what about season 3 episode 6 when lana great aunt and jor-el are making out u can see kristen's right boob when they are laying down on the hay and making out is that a body double or not?

You can always see boobs in like every show, its not really bad unless you see nipple. ANd I guess thats a pretty kewl epesode, i like how he scares that one guy at the end.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2005 06:13 AM
Staphon is currently offline Click here to Send Staphon a Private Message Find more posts by Staphon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

My fav episodes were Crusade and Onyx.

Crusade just cause we gotta see Clark fly (well Kal-El), which is awesome.

and Onyx because we got to see the real Lex Luthor, it was so sweet. Lex when hes evil is an awesome character, hes got no powers but is still a match for Clark. good episode.

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post Sep 29th, 2005 07:56 PM
((The_Anomaly)) is currently offline Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mtryder

Memoria was definitely the most well performed episode

Old Post Sep 30th, 2005 12:05 AM
mtryder is currently offline Click here to Send mtryder a Private Message Find more posts by mtryder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alexanderluthor
THE MAN

Originally posted by mtryder
Memoria was definitely the most well performed episode

Totally agree

Old Post Sep 30th, 2005 01:26 AM