KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Kyp Durron vs Darth Vader

Kyp Durron vs Darth Vader
Started by: WarSpawn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
WarSpawn
Archaic Seraph

Kyp Durron vs Darth Vader

if you dont know who Kyp Durron is...then dont reply...

who would defeat or kill the other guy, why

close match...both of these guys are planetkillers....both are (though im not sure about Vader) stronger than Luke in terms of raw power...both have excellent lightsaber combat skills...both can use dark side powers...

Mr. Wiggles and WarSpawn. Who Run It?

Old Post Sep 14th, 2004 03:03 AM
Click here to Send WarSpawn a Private Message Find more posts by WarSpawn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazyspinz
Worlds Most Dangerous Man

yer all about the darth vader arent u?

IM AWESOME

Old Post Sep 14th, 2004 03:05 AM
Click here to Send crazyspinz a Private Message Find more posts by crazyspinz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WarSpawn
Archaic Seraph

what can i say smile

me = Star Wars fan

geek might be the more proper term for it.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2004 03:07 AM
Click here to Send WarSpawn a Private Message Find more posts by WarSpawn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazyspinz
Worlds Most Dangerous Man

meh...

IM AWESOME

Old Post Sep 14th, 2004 03:08 AM
Click here to Send crazyspinz a Private Message Find more posts by crazyspinz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kontraz
Soundwave: Superior

I say vader. The only reason luke beat him in ROTJ is cuz he tapped into dark powers as well (for a very brief moment, but you CANNOT honestly tell me luke wasn't pissed). Then the only reason vader died was cuz he sacrificed himself.

I havent been keeping up with too many recent events, but of the New Jedi Order i've read (first half, probably) Kyp so far doesn't seem to have reached vader's level....

Old Post Sep 14th, 2004 03:10 AM
Click here to Send Kontraz a Private Message Find more posts by Kontraz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WarSpawn
Archaic Seraph

Vader's level in terms of what? Dark Side ability? Raw Power? Lightsaber combat?

Old Post Sep 14th, 2004 03:12 AM
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

isn't this a comic versus thread. To post Star Wars battles u should go to the SW Literature and Expanded Universe thread. Unless its ok to do it here, in which case i will start doing so.

As for the battle that would be very tough. Kyp is supposed to be even more powerful than Luke and Luke did defeat Vader( granted he used his dark side powers). But Kyp uses ruthlessness and dark powers on a regular basis, but is still a Jedi Master. tough for me to say!

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Sep 14th, 2004 03:14 AM
Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WarSpawn
Archaic Seraph

i didnt know which section to put it in. But both Kyp and Vader are in Star Wars comics, so...confused

Old Post Sep 14th, 2004 03:16 AM
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

bump!

(is it alright for Star Wars battles to be debated here Paola.........they are comics soooo....)

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Sep 14th, 2004 10:04 PM
Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

moving to Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe forum...

by Scythe

Old Post Sep 15th, 2004 04:32 AM
Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Nefarus
Redi Knight

Kyp Durron would put up an incredible battle against the dark lord, but as so many force users before, they would not withstand the awesome force that is Darth Vader. Argueably the best movie villain in history and I just could not see him losing to anyone other than Luke.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2004 05:58 AM
Click here to Send Darth_Nefarus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Nefarus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WarSpawn
Archaic Seraph

Kyp Durron beat Luke Skywalker in a Force battle. no expression

Old Post Sep 15th, 2004 07:12 PM
Master Kadub

HEhehhehe....I cant believe this is even in question....
"LORD VADER!"

Old Post Sep 21st, 2004 12:17 AM
Click here to Send Master Kadub a Private Message Find more posts by Master Kadub Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WarSpawn
Archaic Seraph

dont you just hate it when people say "Lord Vader" and dont even state the reasons why he would win?

doesnt do much to help a good arguement come into being.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2004 02:18 AM
Master Kadub

Okay WarSpawn let us debate......

Kyp Durron.....as powerful as he is in the force is still reckless and untested against a powerful Jedi or in the case Sith like Vader/Anakin...

Vader/Anakin is battle tested, powerful and talented....

It would end badly for Durron, although I like him....

Old Post Sep 21st, 2004 08:56 AM
Click here to Send Master Kadub a Private Message Find more posts by Master Kadub Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WarSpawn
Archaic Seraph

Kyp Durron has experiences with the Sith....the greatest Sith lord of all time...Exar Kun...

and if Luke beat Darth Vader...then Kyp Durron would most certainly be able to take on Darth Vader considering he took on Luke and defeated him.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2004 06:50 PM
Darth_Nefarus
Redi Knight

Darth Vader would force choke Kyp, walk up to him slowly then remove his head before you could see the blade. Vader all the way, no contest. Darth Vader is the MAN! (Or robot)

Old Post Sep 21st, 2004 08:27 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Nefarus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Nefarus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WarSpawn
Archaic Seraph

Darth Nefarus, you argue like a 6 year old child, its sad to think that you're 4 years older than me

first of all, Vader wouldnt be able to Force choke Kyp because Kyp would just Force push Vader away, causing him to lose his hold on Kyp.

secondly, Force Lightning killed Vader, and Kyp can do much more than Force lightning because of what he learned from Exar Kun.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2004 08:34 PM
Master Kadub

Warspawn,

everything that you have mentioned about Kyp is the exact reason he would stand no chance against Vader....

Luke didnt really defeat Vader, Vaders emotions for his son defeated him....there will be no remorse for Kyp at the hands of LORD VADER..

Force Lightning please, Vader would absorb that with his lightsaber or his had.....remember Han's feable attempt to blast Vader....

Exar Kun being the greatest Sith Lord of the all is truely a matter of opinion; and I too cant see Kun being about to defeat Vader....

it has already been stated that Anakin is the most powerful of them all, and this is after the time of Exar Kun......

so, back to what I said....talented, powerful, dark and ruthless.....
Kyp would not stand a chance....

And I have to agree with DN, there is a strong chance Kyp may even loose his head.... evil face

Old Post Sep 21st, 2004 09:08 PM
WarSpawn
Archaic Seraph

quote:
I too cant see Kun being about to defeat Vader....

are you kidding me?!

Kun basically re-invented the entire Sith Order. There'd be no Lord Vader without Exar Kun.

and Kyp learned everything he knows about the dark side of the Force from Exar Kun. So Vader wouldnt be able to do much against Kyp. Vader can Force choke. big deal. Kyp can bring out Sith serpents that can A) Kill you or B) put you in a Force induced coma.

and also Force lightning did kill Vader, not his weakness for his son. Because that had nothing to do with his death.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2004 09:21 PM