KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » What is the cutest thing to you?

What is the cutest thing to you?
Started by: LarryTheArch

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LarryTheArch
Restricted

Account Restricted

then you certainly will never die

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 11:06 PM
LarryTheArch is currently offline Click here to Send LarryTheArch a Private Message Find more posts by LarryTheArch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

So matt should die...? confused

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 11:06 PM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
brander83
hello ladies

don't say the c word

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 11:08 PM
brander83 is currently offline Click here to Send brander83 a Private Message Find more posts by brander83 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xeous
The Next.

Sorry if I'm not offended by you calling me not cute, LTA.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 11:09 PM
xeous is currently offline Click here to Send xeous a Private Message Find more posts by xeous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mighty Yoda
The all Mighty One

The C***** thing to me is the girl in my class.

love*Sxc_Sarah*love

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 11:12 PM
Mighty Yoda is currently offline Click here to Send Mighty Yoda a Private Message Find more posts by Mighty Yoda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dirty Vader

quote:
Originally posted by Dogbert
Dirty Vader... you make me sick sick stick out tongue

*hands dogert an american airlines sick bag*
You dont like your bed? eek!

I know what you're thinking punk. You're thinking: "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, I've forgotten myself in all this excitement. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya punk?

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 11:12 PM
Dirty Vader is currently offline Click here to Send Dirty Vader a Private Message Find more posts by Dirty Vader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

I do, but it's not "cute"...

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 11:13 PM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mighty Yoda
The all Mighty One

Same here

love*Sxc_Sarah*love

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 11:16 PM
Mighty Yoda is currently offline Click here to Send Mighty Yoda a Private Message Find more posts by Mighty Yoda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dirty Vader

well I dont mean cute by giving your bed a cuddle or a bowl of milk or talking baby talk to it.
I mean.....cute

I know what you're thinking punk. You're thinking: "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, I've forgotten myself in all this excitement. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya punk?

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 11:19 PM
Dirty Vader is currently offline Click here to Send Dirty Vader a Private Message Find more posts by Dirty Vader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

I think you cuddle and baby talk to your bed yes

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 11:20 PM
Dirty Vader

hmmmm come to think of it, you're right, I do

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 11:23 PM
silver_tears

I think baby animals are cute happy
And so are some smilies love <----- like that one big grin

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 11:25 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

You're a sad, sad man sad

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 11:25 PM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

The Rolling Stones are cute.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 11:26 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dirty Vader

True, have you ever tried giving your computer a drink.
Its funny because suddenly it fries up and sparks come out...

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 11:31 PM
NinthCorona

If it fried up, how are you still using it?

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 11:32 PM
BakaXero
Free SUGAR!

quote:
Originally posted by brander83
don't say the c word

I think Brander really wants to hear the C word and is trying to provoke people to say it so.....

CUTE!!!!!!! CUTE!!!!!!! CUTE!!!!!!! CUTE!!!!!!! CUTE!!!!!!!

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 11:33 PM
BakaXero is currently offline Click here to Send BakaXero a Private Message Find more posts by BakaXero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dirty Vader

This one's new. No drinks for him yet.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 11:34 PM
NinthCorona

Maybe you didn't give him the drink he wanted and he got angry and fried up... Try and give the computer a drink it wants... yes

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 11:35 PM
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

i considered "cute" by alot of girls big grin

Made by the awesome transforming Hegemon
Don't mess with The Force, because I ownz you. -The Force

Crazy Christian all over your candy arse.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 11:37 PM
The Force is currently offline Click here to Send The Force a Private Message Find more posts by The Force Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote