KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Did you ever notice?

Did you ever notice?
Started by: Smallville

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bagels

Oh! I thought of another one. Did you ever notice that the cave on Degobah, doesn't really look like a cave. It really looks like some sort of man-made structure. Just look at the side when it does the close up of Luke's face just before he sees Vader. I wonder if it'll come out in E3. big grin

Old Post May 7th, 2004 08:26 AM
Click here to Send Bagels a Private Message Find more posts by Bagels Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
speiderman

I will look for that.

Old Post May 7th, 2004 03:53 PM
Click here to Send speiderman a Private Message Find more posts by speiderman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creechuur
Ish Disturber

Sorry if this is offtopic, but i have a question about stormtroopers.

We know that the Emporers army started off as clone troopers, but does the OT-era stormtrooper army use clones? Han went to the Imperial Academy I assume to become a stormtrooper, and I've read other stories about human stormtroopers, so I know their not all clones, but do you think they still use some clones in the OT?

Sucks for the Emporer. His army started off as a legion of Jango Fett warriors and ended up as a bunch of losers that can't hit the broadside of a bantha!

"Did Braveheart run away? Did Payback run away?"

Old Post May 7th, 2004 06:08 PM
Click here to Send Creechuur a Private Message Find more posts by Creechuur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
QX100
Shadowtrooper

Have you noticed that in AOTC during the speeder chase there is a part when you an X-wing being chased byvader's tie and 2 tie fighters

Old Post May 8th, 2004 01:49 AM
Click here to Send QX100 a Private Message Find more posts by QX100 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

quote:
Originally posted by Creechuur
Sorry if this is offtopic, but i have a question about stormtroopers.

We know that the Emporers army started off as clone troopers, but does the OT-era stormtrooper army use clones? Han went to the Imperial Academy I assume to become a stormtrooper, and I've read other stories about human stormtroopers, so I know their not all clones, but do you think they still use some clones in the OT?

I'm pretty sure the Academy refers to the Imperial Navy, either TIE pilots or capital ship officers.

I'm a signature!

Old Post May 8th, 2004 01:52 AM
Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tk-622

yes they are all clones, in the comics they say that they are clones and they also talks about one in a comic(i dont remember the number) it reveals that stormtroopers are really clones and it reveals that they cant think for themselves as normal people do just like the guys in kamino said.

Old Post May 8th, 2004 02:18 AM
Click here to Send tk-622 a Private Message Find more posts by tk-622 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creechuur
Ish Disturber

Good point Spear, that makes sense.

Wow, theyre all clones huh? Not Jango clones though, they must be using different stock.

"Did Braveheart run away? Did Payback run away?"

Old Post May 8th, 2004 02:45 AM
Click here to Send Creechuur a Private Message Find more posts by Creechuur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

I think this has been done, but it's always good to get refreshers......yes, did you ever notice the blasters fire faster in the new movies than the old ones....which means that "bullets" slowed down with advances in time.

Old Post May 8th, 2004 03:31 AM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wuTa

did u ever notice how rude han solo was in ESB...when he 1st saw vader at the dinner table he just opened fire without even introducing himself....its no wonder vader froze him....if someone opened fire on me while i was trying to eat i'd freeze them too

Old Post May 8th, 2004 04:07 AM
Click here to Send wuTa a Private Message Find more posts by wuTa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

quote:
Originally posted by QX100
Have you noticed that in AOTC during the speeder chase there is a part when you an X-wing being chased byvader's tie and 2 tie fighters

yes, it's explained on the commentary on the AOTC DVD

Old Post May 8th, 2004 09:53 AM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

/\yeah. i saw that as well yes

Old Post May 8th, 2004 02:53 PM
Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dirty Vader

quote:
Originally posted by QX100

whaaaaa? someone explain to me this outrage....

I know what you're thinking punk. You're thinking: "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, I've forgotten myself in all this excitement. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya punk?

Old Post May 8th, 2004 06:25 PM
Click here to Send Dirty Vader a Private Message Find more posts by Dirty Vader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bagels

Yeah at what part do you see that. I want to look for it! big grin

Old Post May 14th, 2004 01:34 AM
Click here to Send Bagels a Private Message Find more posts by Bagels Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
QX100
Shadowtrooper

Check the Audio Commentary and Jhon Knoll's say's now and look at the bottom left corner it's a bit difficult to see. Also why does Yoda live in an old folks home, He should make a room in the Temple.

Old Post May 14th, 2004 03:45 AM
Click here to Send QX100 a Private Message Find more posts by QX100 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

if Knoll didn't say it no one would have seen it

Old Post May 14th, 2004 09:11 AM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
QX100
Shadowtrooper

Have you noticed how thing like songs and scene clips are played back in others Movies

Old Post May 15th, 2004 02:29 AM
trv16
Restricted

Account Restricted

hi eleveninches have you seen clovie

Old Post May 15th, 2004 02:42 AM
Click here to Send trv16 a Private Message Find more posts by trv16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
trv16
Restricted

Account Restricted

no not really

Old Post May 15th, 2004 02:42 AM
Click here to Send trv16 a Private Message Find more posts by trv16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
trv16
Restricted

Account Restricted

but isnt that braking the law

Old Post May 15th, 2004 02:43 AM
yerssot

nah, if you want a bad guy to get famous, play the imperial song, just as long as you pay proper credit to them

Old Post May 15th, 2004 10:05 AM