KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Bleed

Bleed
Started by: slasherpunk18

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (22): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
slasherpunk18
Pro Wrestling Fan

Bleed

Okay! Let's start this already!

I'm just gonna put the general rules and reminders up for players old and new:

1) I personally don't know how you guys talk out of character in an rp so for now,so just put some sort of symbol before and after your message so i can tell that you're out of character.

2) This is the start of the game so no more character changes please.It would be a little weird if someone walks into the party as a stoner and halfway through the game they're a High-School cheerleader.

3) Last of all,people will die in this game.out of the people who sign up,probably only a quarter or less of them will make it out of the party alive.So don't get mad at me if your character becomes just another body.

Okay,just let me post the introduction to the story(which I will do right after this is posted)and then you guys can start posting.

CAST OF CHARACTERS:

Chloe Lane- played by SalemLang
Vash Shafran- played by <Tidus>
Savannah greene- played by PiecesOfAshley
Kennedy Reid- played by She Seduced
Allie Fachiano- played by ElektraLover
Matt Parker- played by Slasher Punk 18
Trey Stone- played Slasher Punk 18

-Anonymous

"Only those bold enough to chase dreams are the ones who catch them."

-Wrestlemania XX trailer

Last edited by slasherpunk18 on Sep 17th, 2004 at 10:22 PM

Old Post Sep 17th, 2004 10:11 PM
slasherpunk18 is currently offline Click here to Send slasherpunk18 a Private Message Find more posts by slasherpunk18 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slasherpunk18
Pro Wrestling Fan

4:00 pm, THURSDAY(the day before the party)

Trey walked through the door of Blockbuster making sure to hide his pipe safely in his back pocket.Trey thought he was slick but everybody in there knew that he was stoned off his ass.Trey scanned the store looking for his friend and after a couple of minutes spotted him.
"Hey Matt!"
Matt was in the horror section(his personal favorite)putting away a cart full of movies.He looked up and saw trey walking toward him with a dopey grin on his face.
"Oh...hey Trey...."
"When ya gettin off man?"
Matt checked his watch.
"About an hour,why?" he said not taking his eyes off the 2 copies of "The Texas Chainsaw Massacre" he was putting away.
"I thought we could go blaze man!"
"SHH!You want me to get fired?Besides,you looked blazed enough as it is."
"So,what you tryna say man?"
"Just forget it....."Matt said shaking his head.
"So,anyway.The reason I came over here was to tell you about the party tomarrow night at Ben ledbetter's house!"
"I hate that prick."
"C'mon man.There's gonna be so many babes there dude!"
Matt looked at Trey with a look of puzzlement.
"Babes?Dude,I don't think anybody's said the word babe since the eighties."
"Whatever dude,so are ya going or not?Hey!Chloe's gonna be there man!"
Matt dropped the copy of Halloween he was holding.
"Chloe?Chloe Lane,the new chick?"
"Yeah,man,the one that just moved from Hillsboro."
A smile came across Matt's face.
"She's so hot."
"Go for it man!"
"Nah,she likes Vash."
They stood for a moment in silence.
"How about you Trey?" Matt finally said."You like that Savannah chick don't you?Or Allie Fachiano?"
"They're cute and all,but I had my eye on that Kennedy chick.That whole punk look really does it for me."
"No offense Trey,but I think she'd just as soon kick your ass than talk to you."
"Yeah,maybe you're right."
Matt put up a copy of Friday the 13th.
"So what kind of music they got this time?Not that lame goth band again is it?"
"Nah,it's Kennedie's band Dandilions are flower.They kick ass."
Trey turned to leave"Well man,i'm gonna go pick up that movie Swordfish man.I hear halle Berry takes her top off man!"
"Your really sad Trey.You need to get laid."
"Whatever.I'll see ya at the party!"
"Bye."

3:00,FRIDAY(the day of the party)

RING! The long awaited sound of the school bell symbolized 2 weeks of freedom and everbody busted out of the school doors and rushed home to get ready for the party.

*Okay.You guys can post now!*

-Anonymous

-Wrestlemania XX trailer

Old Post Sep 17th, 2004 10:51 PM
slasherpunk18 is currently offline Click here to Send slasherpunk18 a Private Message Find more posts by slasherpunk18 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Vash quickly put his Test which was signed "A" and put everything in his bookpack. He quickly ran out from the lessons. Saying See You at The Party to some of the peaple who were in the football team. Vash ran out of the school. He got out his Cd Player and turned it on. He listeneed to Linking Park as he got into his Mitsubishi Galleon 2003.

~Ok when is the party starting.~

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Sep 17th, 2004 10:57 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slasherpunk18
Pro Wrestling Fan

~As soon as the other people put a post on here so everybody is heading to the party.I'll probably start it in a little bit.~

Trey took his glass pipe out of his locker and went to find Matt so they could get to the party.On the way he saw vash leaving.
"Hey Vash!Later man!"

-Anonymous

-Wrestlemania XX trailer

Old Post Sep 17th, 2004 11:04 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"See Ya at the Party man" said Vash back in his Mitsubishi Galleon 2003. Vash took the Linking Park CD out of his CD player and put it on the CD player in the car. He made the music load so anyone nearby could hear it well. He got his Keys and put them in, started the car, and drove off waving to everybody as he drove by.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2004 11:09 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slasherpunk18
Pro Wrestling Fan

Matt was throwing his backpack over his shoulder when Trey came running up.Trey patted him on the back.
'Hey man!You ready?"
"Yeah,"replied Matt"let's get going."
they headed out the front door and got into Matt's 97 Mitsubishi Galleon.

-Anonymous

-Wrestlemania XX trailer

Old Post Sep 17th, 2004 11:20 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

~97? laughing that things a loud of crap... laughing~

Old Post Sep 17th, 2004 11:27 PM
slasherpunk18
Pro Wrestling Fan

~I know.Matt isn't exactly rich.lol.~

-Anonymous

-Wrestlemania XX trailer

Old Post Sep 17th, 2004 11:30 PM
slasherpunk18
Pro Wrestling Fan

Derrick Fields stood outside of Chloe's classroom.He had bolted to it as soon as the bell sounded.He had a huge crush on her,which was most of the time,an annoyance to Chloe.Her best friend Savannah usually tried to block him but he was relentless in his pursuit of Chloe.

~derrick is one of those characters I was talking about I said I would put in because they are essential to the story.~

-Anonymous

-Wrestlemania XX trailer

Old Post Sep 18th, 2004 12:06 AM
She Seduced

Kennedy walked coolly out of the school, her long brown hair was tossed and messed up. She wore baggy black jeans, and a white tank top. She pulled out ablack clove cigarette and lit it. There was a tattoo that was visible on her lip bone, three skulls went from one hip bone across her stomach to the other hip bone. She stopped before her beat up Saab, and smiled looking at her microphone in the back.
She had a gig tonight, she was alittle hyped about it. She took a drag and flicked the cigarette leaning on her car.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2004 12:46 AM
She Seduced is currently offline Click here to Send She Seduced a Private Message Find more posts by She Seduced Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Vash was driving to the house where they will have the party. Vash was holding the (Forgot how they call those.. The circular things you controler the car with like if it goes to the right or to the left..) and in the other smoking.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2004 12:56 AM
She Seduced

Kennedy called the others, and she got into the car and drove quickly towards the party to set up. She pulled into the driveway, and the others where there too. The drummer was a girl, with a mohawk, and a guy bassist. Kennedy grabbed her car and they walked towards the house and rung the doorbell.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2004 01:03 AM
She Seduced is currently offline Click here to Send She Seduced a Private Message Find more posts by She Seduced Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PiecesOfAshlee
Beauty Queen Of Only 15

Savannah saw Derrick waiting outside Chloe's classroom while she was walking down the hall rolling her eyes, 'Can't this guy take a hint?' she thought "Derrick, don't you have to get ready for the party... or something?"

Old Post Sep 18th, 2004 01:14 AM
PiecesOfAshlee is currently offline Click here to Send PiecesOfAshlee a Private Message Find more posts by PiecesOfAshlee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slasherpunk18
Pro Wrestling Fan

"Where's Chloe?" Derrick said seemingly disregarding her question.
"She should be out by now!'

~BTW,i'm waiting for a post for Chloe and Allie but if there isn't one in an hour i'll start the party.~

-Anonymous

-Wrestlemania XX trailer

Old Post Sep 18th, 2004 01:29 AM
She Seduced

She figured no one was home, so they walked to there cars and sat on them. She pulled out another clove black cig and lit it, she smiled at the other. "Might as well practice as we wait guys.." she said, and she pulled out her guitar, it was an old Fender, and it was a peice of shit but it played nice. She played a few chords. "So we doing covers or what?"
"Mix I think." the drummer siad.
"Yeah, we should write out a playlist." Kennedy nodded

Old Post Sep 18th, 2004 01:32 AM
slasherpunk18
Pro Wrestling Fan

~Sorry about the wait you guys,i'm just trying to give the others a chance.if they don't sign in in like a half-hour i'll start the party.Thanks for your patience.BTW,how are you guys doing?~

-Anonymous

-Wrestlemania XX trailer

Old Post Sep 18th, 2004 01:34 AM
She Seduced

" Oh the summer night,
They came I came and you were there
Nights in flight
The moon the stars stare down upon,
Theres nothing like the taste of life
the hate in eyes
the murderers with there knives..." she stopped playing.

"I like that one, we should play that one too." The bassist smiled.
"Eh, yeah with Ginger Ale Suds, and cover Rape me and Dying." Kennedy added to the list.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2004 01:37 AM
slasherpunk18
Pro Wrestling Fan

~Nice lyrics.BTW,i'm a huge punk music fan but Nirvana is my all-time favorite band~

-Anonymous

-Wrestlemania XX trailer

Old Post Sep 18th, 2004 01:39 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Vash drove by and got out. He threw the ciggarete away and stepped on it "Wassup Kennedy" said Vash happily.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2004 01:40 AM
She Seduced

][ NIRVANA, YES.... ][

She smiled at Vash and turned towards her band. She started playing a little, the cigarette in her mouth she sang.
"I am used and taken on
The welcome rug they step on
Harsh of the gutter water
Taste in my mouth....." she paused still playing a little.
"THeres nothing soothing of your green eyes
Just take one last shower with me
Then serve me those home made fries
Beat me last and leave me be..." she stopped and wrote the song title .
"Um what about we cover Closer and then The hunger. We can sing that song you wrote, what was it... Exsist." the bassist smiled, and Kennedy wrote down more.
She flicked her ashes and looked at Vash.
"What brings you here doll face." she said calmly, then taking another drag.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2004 01:47 AM