KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Bleed

Bleed
Started by: slasherpunk18

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (22): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
PiecesOfAshlee
Beauty Queen Of Only 15

"Chill out, she'll probably be out in a minute." Savannah said as she was fiddeling with her hair. "But I'm gonna go get ready for that party, so when ya see her, tell her to call the cell... later D." Savannah ran up the steps to her house, opened the door and ran up stairs to her room. She took out her crimping iron and crimped her hair, and did her make up. 'Hmm... what should I wear?' she pulled out a denim mini skirt, and a black spaghetti strap. As she was putting her outfit on she looked at the clock "aww shit!... I'm running late" she slipped on her black sandals and heard the horn of her ride honking from out front. She went over to the window, "I'll be there in a sec" she shouted. Savannah went down the stairs, and out the front door, opened the car's passanger seat door and climbed in as she headed off toward the party.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2004 01:49 AM
PiecesOfAshlee is currently offline Click here to Send PiecesOfAshlee a Private Message Find more posts by PiecesOfAshlee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Vash took out a ciggarete and took out his lighter, He lighted his ciggarete "The party... I like being earlier.." answered Vash smirking.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Sep 18th, 2004 01:49 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
She Seduced

"We're waiting to set up." she said, and took another drag, letting the grey smoke ease out of her nostrils. She turned to her band. "I think we set up in the backyard," she stated and they left. She hoped off her car and smiled at vash tossing her cigarette aside.
She put on her dirty converse shoes, and bit her lip.
"Well... Vash... " she said. Then she turned away to help with the band.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2004 01:52 AM
She Seduced is currently offline Click here to Send She Seduced a Private Message Find more posts by She Seduced Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"Ya need help?" asked Vash as he took a deep breath out of his ciggarete.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2004 01:55 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slasherpunk18
Pro Wrestling Fan

~Okay.I might as well start now.~

5:30 pm

The night air was cool and crisp as the cars started to file in and hundreds of students walked toward the house hwere music was blaring.
Ben Ledbetter walked out of the house and saw Vash,Kennedie,and her bandmates leaned up against the car.
"Hey you guys come on in!The keg's in the back!"
Ben Ledbetter started patting people on the back and inviting them in.
Matt and Trey were some of the last people to get there.
"Damn dude.They got that thing started quick." said Matt.
"Man.my buzz is starting to wear off."muttered Trey.
"Good.Maybe now you'll be socially functionable."
Matt and Trey got out and headed up to the house.

~NOTE TO SALEMLANG AND ELEKTRA LOVER:when you want to join just make sure you post an entrance into the party.It'd be cool if you've read the story so far so you know what's going on.~

-Anonymous

"Only those bold enough to chase dreams are the ones who catch them."

-Wrestlemania XX trailer

Last edited by slasherpunk18 on Sep 18th, 2004 at 02:00 AM

Old Post Sep 18th, 2004 01:58 AM
slasherpunk18 is currently offline Click here to Send slasherpunk18 a Private Message Find more posts by slasherpunk18 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
She Seduced

The band had already set up the drums, the two microphones and the lights. "No, we work fast." she smiled and she placed the amps up, and plugged her fender in and set it on her guitar stand. She grabbed her microphone, and lowered it.
"Testing one." she tested, and it squealed, her bassist fiddled around and she moved it. "Testing.. perfect." she nodded.
"So Vash any requests?" she asked walking towards him.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2004 02:00 AM
She Seduced is currently offline Click here to Send She Seduced a Private Message Find more posts by She Seduced Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"Nah well Ill see ya" said Vash as he got in. He threw out his ciggarete before entering. Vash waved at all the peaple he knew and then went to the eating stand. He took a can of coke opened it and drank some coke, As he looked for preetie babes.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2004 02:04 AM
slasherpunk18
Pro Wrestling Fan

Matt and Trey walked up to the door and were greeted by Ben.
"How's it goin Matt?"
"Pretty good."
"Hey,i thought Trey was coming with you."
"Huh?"
Matt looked next to him.Trey was gone.
'Oh no,he probably went after Kennedy.Oh well,maybe she'll give him a swift kick to the balls and cure his puppy love....."
Matt went into the party.

-Anonymous

-Wrestlemania XX trailer

Old Post Sep 18th, 2004 02:10 AM
slasherpunk18 is currently offline Click here to Send slasherpunk18 a Private Message Find more posts by slasherpunk18 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Vash saw Trey coming up too Kennedy. Vash had to see this. He came up to spy on what Kennedy would do. From the distance Kennedy looked very beatifull... Maybe he will try after Trey.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2004 02:14 AM
She Seduced

Kennedy walked to the stage, they set up in the back yard. She tapped on the microphone. "The first song tonight is a cover." she said and she started playing the chords to Rape Me.
The crowd cheered, the band started playing hard, and then it kennedy started playing alone.
"Rape me" she said in her raspy sexy punk rocker voice.
"Rape me my friend"she paused
"Rape me....... Rape me again."
The the band played hard, and she sang loud and beautiful into the microphone.
"I'm not the only one OOOOOOH.
I'm not the only one OOOOOOH.
I'm not the only one OOOOH.
I'm not the only one." prolonging the one then her voice faded out, and the band calmed down and she conitinued.
"Hate me.....
Do it and do it again......
Wast me......" The band stops completely
And she sings. "RAPE ME AGAIN!" then the band satrts up hard, her body moved poeticly and her eyes closed as she screamed into the microphone.
I'm not the only one."
Then they went into the bridge. She now sang beautifully, in a low harmonic voice, her eyes opened to the crowd.
"My favorite inside source
I’ll kiss your open sores
Appreciate your concern
I hope you stink and burn."
The band stopped and it was just the bassist playing.
"Rape me
Rape me my friend
Rape me
Rape me again"
the band was hard again and Kennedy jumped up and grabbed the mic.
I'm not the only one."
Then they all played hard.
"RAPE ME." she screamed over and over, and then she droaned out the last Rape me and the band slowly stopped, as the music rang on in the amps.
"Thankyou."

Old Post Sep 18th, 2004 02:14 AM
She Seduced

She looked at her list, as her band members took a break for a drink. She played alittle and sang to herself.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2004 02:15 AM
PiecesOfAshlee
Beauty Queen Of Only 15

Savannah hopped out of the car and walked in the door. She looked around the room to see who was all there.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2004 02:17 AM
PiecesOfAshlee is currently offline Click here to Send PiecesOfAshlee a Private Message Find more posts by PiecesOfAshlee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Vash took the last sip and threw the can out.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2004 02:20 AM
slasherpunk18
Pro Wrestling Fan

"Hey Savannah!"
It was Matt.He walked over to her and handed her a beer.he had always been friends with Savannah.She was nice and really cute.
"How are you doing?"

-Anonymous

-Wrestlemania XX trailer

Old Post Sep 18th, 2004 02:22 AM
She Seduced

Kennedy sat at the edge of the stage, she wrote down things into her notepad, changing the playlist around. She watched the party, and someone handed her a beer, she took it smiled and continued writing.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2004 02:24 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Vash came up to Kennedy "Hey what are you writing" he asked.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2004 02:29 AM
slasherpunk18
Pro Wrestling Fan

Matt saw a new person walk through the door.It was Zack Morrow.Zack was a bit odd and quiet.
Matt turned away from savannah for a minute when he saw Zack.
"Here comes freak boy." muttered Matt.
He was probably referring to Zack's goth attire.
Zack walked slowly through the partygoers and sat in the stairwell with a look of unpleasentness on his face.

-Anonymous

-Wrestlemania XX trailer

Old Post Sep 18th, 2004 02:30 AM
She Seduced

"Just fixing the playlist." she told him not looking up. She moved a long strand out of her face, and took a chug of her beer. "Hey F*CK FACES!" she screamed, her band mates turned. "Get up here mates, we have to play." she said and they all walked back to the stage.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2004 02:33 AM
PiecesOfAshlee
Beauty Queen Of Only 15

Savannah hugged Matt and then took the beer, "Hey sweetie! I'm doin alright, how bout you?"

She glanced at Zach, "Yeah, I wonder why he comes to these parties when all he does is sit by his lonesome..." She opened the beer and took a sip.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2004 02:34 AM
slasherpunk18
Pro Wrestling Fan

"I know...." said Matt as if in a trance.
"I wonder where Chloe is?It probably explains why that dork Derrick isn't here."

-Anonymous

-Wrestlemania XX trailer

Old Post Sep 18th, 2004 02:37 AM