KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » apocalypse vs. amazo

apocalypse vs. amazo
Started by: Whittdawg92

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Whittdawg92
Intellectual Terrorist

apocalypse vs. amazo

this is the last one I will post for the week, so sorry if I look like I'm spamming, but who would win?

Old Post Sep 19th, 2004 04:09 AM
Whittdawg92 is currently offline Click here to Send Whittdawg92 a Private Message Find more posts by Whittdawg92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Enough about Amazo. He's absorbed so much stuff that I doubt anybody could stop him.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2004 04:21 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

There's one who could handle this Amazo, the TICK!!!

SPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNN!!!!

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Sep 19th, 2004 11:46 AM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Whittdawg92
Intellectual Terrorist

I only posted two, but since amazo is a dc version of apocalyse who would win. I'm with apocalypse on this one

Old Post Sep 19th, 2004 07:09 PM
Whittdawg92 is currently offline Click here to Send Whittdawg92 a Private Message Find more posts by Whittdawg92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazyspinz
Worlds Most Dangerous Man

i dont think that amazo is the dc version of apoc, amazo is like a frikin god, and yes tick owns all

SPOOOOONN!!

IM AWESOME

Old Post Sep 19th, 2004 07:38 PM
crazyspinz is currently offline Click here to Send crazyspinz a Private Message Find more posts by crazyspinz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

I never heard about the comic version of Amazo except that he was much much weaker than the cartoon version. But yeah, cartoon Amazo is oddly god-like now.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2004 09:32 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Whittdawg92
Intellectual Terrorist

cool, I just watched the jlu with amazo and I saw that he's starting his own version of the brotherhood (exept I don't think they're bad) with hawkgirl and amzo being the first to members. ne way mutatnt alpha can beat him. most of you don't know who he is though. here's all I know. mutant alpha is a "supermutant" created by magneto and he started off as a primitve being with limited speech capibilities and kept evolving untill he was far above any human. he can have any power he wants and left, and left magneto as a baby (which erik the red turned him back)

Old Post Sep 19th, 2004 09:43 PM
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Ehh... he's not forming anything. He's hanging out with Dr. Fate who also happens to be harboring Hawkgirl.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2004 09:49 PM
Whittdawg92
Intellectual Terrorist

thanks for ruining it for me. lol

Old Post Sep 20th, 2004 12:04 AM
shadow177a17

Well i dont know much about the comic book version but the JLU amazo woud beat down apocalpse because of he could easily duplicate apocalpses power and beat down apocalpse with his own powers.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 08:27 AM
shadow177a17 is currently offline Click here to Send shadow177a17 a Private Message Find more posts by shadow177a17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jplatinum
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Enough about Amazo. He's absorbed so much stuff that I doubt anybody could stop him."

Hey swanky tuna,
Go to my amazo(after the return) versus superman prime thread and tell cosmic cube that.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 02:25 PM
jplatinum is currently offline Click here to Send jplatinum a Private Message Find more posts by jplatinum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

amazo whould have no problem with Apc

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 05:01 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote