KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » why do mums ruin everything

why do mums ruin everything
Started by: ladygrim

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

why do mums ruin everything

... i was peacefully at home talking to u guys and my mum comes home ... i get a rollocking for being on the computer sad ten minutes later i get fone call home from skewl... Cuz my presence is missing ... i couldn't give a shit .....so i get another telling off of my mum for lying to her ... ( it wasnt really a lye it was half truthful so now im here talking to u guys from Leek fuking high skewl

sorry for the big naughty wordsim pissed off big style smokin'

Old Post Sep 20th, 2004 01:05 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

Its a mums job to ruin everything, they live for it, and they love it stick out tongue.

What is this I don't even

Old Post Sep 20th, 2004 01:22 PM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

indeed they thrieve off things like that....

Old Post Sep 20th, 2004 01:29 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

shit happens.

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Sep 20th, 2004 01:32 PM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

inded sad now im all alone at school

Old Post Sep 20th, 2004 01:36 PM
Storm
Black belt BJJ

What goes around comes around. You shouldn' t have skipped school in the first place.

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2004 01:57 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

U never skipped school storm?

Old Post Sep 20th, 2004 02:03 PM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

Nope. Why would I?

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2004 02:03 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

Of course....why would you...I shouldnt have asked.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2004 02:07 PM
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

i'm sorrrrry

Old Post Sep 20th, 2004 02:17 PM
BlackAvian
Restricted

Account Restricted

every one needs a day off, just dont skip too many or yur mum'll be riding your as* for the rest of your life, I would kno, I'm in college and she still riding me.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2004 02:38 PM
BlackAvian is currently offline Click here to Send BlackAvian a Private Message Find more posts by BlackAvian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

lol.. that happen last year thats why im retaking the year ...lol

Old Post Sep 20th, 2004 02:40 PM
BlackAvian
Restricted

Account Restricted

yea, I neva went that far. I just neva did the HW.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2004 02:43 PM
BlackAvian is currently offline Click here to Send BlackAvian a Private Message Find more posts by BlackAvian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

sad well it was half not been bothered and suffering from panic attaks so this year im virtually over the PAttks but the teachers sed im not capable this year ..

Old Post Sep 20th, 2004 02:46 PM
BlackAvian
Restricted

Account Restricted

dont listen to them. If you think you can do it them you can. they kept me in special ed all my life b/c they thought I had brain issues I was just bored w/ the work & didnt do it. I proved them wrong by making honors last year, but you know skeewls, they took credit for that ans was like oh yes we reformed your daughter *rolls eyes* dont you hate it?

Old Post Sep 20th, 2004 02:49 PM
sniper
Marksman extrordinare

i used to crush people into lockers daily *coughCHAPINcough* and they never did anything to me

Made by the wonderful Misha.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2004 03:04 PM
sniper is currently offline Click here to Send sniper a Private Message Find more posts by sniper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

lol...

Old Post Sep 20th, 2004 04:24 PM
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

Shouldn't have skipped school. erm

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2004 08:30 PM
MC Mike is currently offline Click here to Send MC Mike a Private Message Find more posts by MC Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yumcarrots1987
Witch of the West

sad I hated school too! now i hate college instead big grin

No good deed goes unpunished

Old Post Sep 20th, 2004 08:33 PM
yumcarrots1987 is currently offline Click here to Send yumcarrots1987 a Private Message Find more posts by yumcarrots1987 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Roulette
Freak

I think it's in the genes of all mums to spoil fun for their children, and to embarrass themmessed

Madness, as you know, is like gravity...all it takes is a little push.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2004 04:35 AM
Roulette is currently offline Click here to Send Roulette a Private Message Find more posts by Roulette Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote