KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » why do mums ruin everything

why do mums ruin everything
Started by: ladygrim

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 5 6 [7]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

lol... smile

Old Post Sep 21st, 2004 06:44 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

quote:
Originally posted by Sun Ce
schol sux because the admins and teachers ban nearly every single page on the net, i mean 1 day there won't even be an internet at school if they keep banning everything they find erm

Many of us--and I don't mean the geazers, I'm talking college students here--will remember when there was no internet at school, and, indeed, no internet, period. I don't think I had access to the internet until high school. I guess what I'm trying to say is that the school is not there for your personal amusement, and in spite of what people seem to think, you can get a perfectly sound education without the internet.

Or you could find a smart kid and get him to tell you how to get around the filters. That's what I did in high school.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2004 06:44 PM
Gregory is currently offline Click here to Send Gregory a Private Message Find more posts by Gregory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

Mom ruins everything because she's a raging alcoholic b!tch that cares for no one but herself. She's selfish, and inconsiderate, a racist and a bigot. She sleeps ungodly hours staying up smoking too many cigarettes and watching too much tv. She can't go out in public without making a scene or being the center of attention....and nothing is ever ever HER fault....it's always someone elses.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2004 06:46 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

no expression

Old Post Sep 21st, 2004 06:47 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

Re: why do mums ruin everything

quote:
Originally posted by ladygrim
why do mums ruin everything?
why you ask?

because they can no expression

ASHA Happy Dance

"After coming into contact with a religious man
I always feel I must wash my hands."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Sep 21st, 2004 06:53 PM
Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote