KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Clark flies people!!! FLIES!!!!

Clark flies people!!! FLIES!!!!
Started by: Jedi Shmedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jedi Shmedi
NNOOO000000oooooo

Clark flies people!!! FLIES!!!!

I can't wait until the season premere episode of Smallville!!!! Clark finally flies!! I just hope they don't show him lifting off and then cut away or end the episode right there, because I would scream. LOUD. I want to see him soaring through the skies of Smallville. I can only hope it doesn't suck. *Fingers Crossed*

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2004 02:57 AM
Jedi Shmedi is currently offline Click here to Send Jedi Shmedi a Private Message Find more posts by Jedi Shmedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu
Exit Prophet Enter Praylu

Re: Clark flies people!!! FLIES!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Jedi Shmedi
I can't wait until the season premere episode of Smallville!!!! Clark finally flies!! I just hope they don't show him lifting off and then cut away or end the episode right there, because I would scream. LOUD. I want to see him soaring through the skies of Smallville. I can only hope it doesn't suck. *Fingers Crossed*

Well I can sure tell you it won't be anything amazing considering its a Tv series and not a feature film where they can make him CGI while he is flying.

SPIDER-MAN 3 DIRECTOR'S CUT PETITION HERE

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2004 04:25 AM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

Please use spoilers to post somthing like this.

Click here to learn how to post spoilers.

This will be merged.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2004 12:44 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VenomVA

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Yeah he flies but by the end of the episode he won't be able to anymore

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2004 05:41 PM
VenomVA is currently offline Click here to Send VenomVA a Private Message Find more posts by VenomVA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedi Shmedi
NNOOO000000oooooo

WHAT?! Are you serious?!

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2004 08:33 PM
Jedi Shmedi is currently offline Click here to Send Jedi Shmedi a Private Message Find more posts by Jedi Shmedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

wow. it must have something to do with his first mission.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2004 08:36 PM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

Re: Clark flies people!!! FLIES!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Jedi Shmedi

He has flown before. 3 times I believe.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2004 08:55 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

he has never flown before SG i think.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2004 09:22 PM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloomBabyGirl
Bond....James Bond

he has like when he was on top of lana i think

bitches bow down

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2004 10:39 PM
BloomBabyGirl is currently offline Click here to Send BloomBabyGirl a Private Message Find more posts by BloomBabyGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

Woooohoooo, i just watched the new season opener and it was awsome, Kal-el flew and it was pretty exciting, Cl\hloe not being dead wasnt a surprised, i have my own theories about that, Lois was hot and the new Lana and 3 missing pieces angle that leads to a treasure is exciting, it can only show the way to the Fortress of Solitude. Do anybody knows if this is the last season?

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2004 01:11 AM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VenomVA

can we get a spoiler tag next time please?

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2004 01:33 AM
VenomVA is currently offline Click here to Send VenomVA a Private Message Find more posts by VenomVA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu

quote:
Originally posted by Darth Vicious
Woooohoooo, i just watched the new season opener and it was awsome, Kal-el flew and it was pretty exciting, Cl\hloe not being dead wasnt a surprised, i have my own theories about that, Lois was hot and the new Lana and 3 missing pieces angle that leads to a treasure is exciting, it can only show the way to the Fortress of Solitude. Do anybody knows if this is the last season?

1. It was great to see Kal-El fly.

2. If you had visited sites like Kryptonsite you already knew Chloe was still alive like I did.

3. Lois looked great but Lana looked even better.

4. It will be interesting to see how the 'treasure hunt' ends.

5. They are planning 6-7 seasons of Smallville.

Last edited by Praylu on Sep 23rd, 2004 at 01:38 AM

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2004 01:35 AM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VenomVA

I did visit the site but I'm talking about for the people who didn't visit it and don't want it spoiled.

and it's Kal-El

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2004 01:36 AM
Praylu

quote:
Originally posted by VenomVA
I did visit the site but I'm talking about for the people who didn't visit it and don't want it spoiled.

and it's Kal-El

My post was not directed at you I was responding to the person I quoted. Must you analyse every single syllable?

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2004 01:39 AM
VenomVA

oops my bad big grin

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2004 01:40 AM
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

quote:
Originally posted by Shadow_King
he has never flown before SG i think.

He has. Most of the time he was dreaming, but he was "floating" above his bed in one episode of season 1.

And, on a side note, KAL-EL flew, not CLARK.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2004 01:25 PM
Solo

But hopefully Clark will be able to fly also.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2004 01:36 PM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

That was apparently one of the rules between writers and producers before they shot the pilot. Clark WILL NOT fly.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2004 01:49 PM
Solo

Damn.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2004 02:04 PM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

But they bent the rules a little. In dreams he does... he floated... and Kal-El flew.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2004 02:07 PM