KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Clark flies people!!! FLIES!!!!

Clark flies people!!! FLIES!!!!
Started by: Jedi Shmedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
moonwalker741
1039-Smoothed

yeah clark didnt flie, kal-el<sp?flew, and this will be the first and the last time the character will flie in the series

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2004 07:54 PM
moonwalker741 is currently offline Click here to Send moonwalker741 a Private Message Find more posts by moonwalker741 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu
Exit Prophet Enter Praylu

This Off-Topic but I don't think they should have closed the General Discussion thread. wink

It had 574 posts, the most for any thread on the first page here and it generated the most visitors to this forum. I think this will have a negative affect on the Smallville forum.

SPIDER-MAN 3 DIRECTOR'S CUT PETITION HERE

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2004 08:50 PM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

I know that it was Kal-el that flew but it was cool, he loked kick ass, not weak like clark.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2004 09:58 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloomBabyGirl
Bond....James Bond

go bad ass hot kal el. i cant beleive thats the only time hes gonna fly tho no

bitches bow down

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 12:47 AM
BloomBabyGirl is currently offline Click here to Send BloomBabyGirl a Private Message Find more posts by BloomBabyGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu

quote:
Originally posted by BloomBabyGirl

Don't be so sure......(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 01:35 AM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedi Shmedi
NNOOO000000oooooo

Being the idiot I am, the night the episode premiered, I left to go pick up my copy of Star Wars: Battlemfront (forgetting what time it was) and I got back and saw the last 10 minutes of it. I wanted to shoot myself. Can somebody tell me how much of him flying there was? And what do you mean Kal-El flew and not Clark? I suppose it has something to do with him being naked in front of Lois in a corn-field. Can somebody please tell me what I missed so I'm up to speed?!

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 01:49 AM
Jedi Shmedi is currently offline Click here to Send Jedi Shmedi a Private Message Find more posts by Jedi Shmedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloomBabyGirl
Bond....James Bond

quote:
Originally posted by TheFilmProphet
Don't be so sure......(please log in to view the image)

eek!!!

Jedi, [SPOILER - highlight to read]: when clark comes back to earth he isnt clark he's kal el. jor el had transformed him. lex found an ancient srtifact in egypt bearing the kryptonian symbols and it called to kal el while lex was in the plane adn kal el flew up and got it. wasnt much flying. maybe 5 mins. so then the real clark came out after his momma used black kryptonite so in a sense it was kal el and not clark who flew

bitches bow down

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 01:55 AM
BloomBabyGirl is currently offline Click here to Send BloomBabyGirl a Private Message Find more posts by BloomBabyGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu

quote:
eek!!!

Jedi, [SPOILER - highlight to read]: when clark comes back to earth he isnt clark he's kal el. jor el had transformed him. lex found an ancient srtifact in egypt bearing the kryptonian symbols and it called to kal el while lex was in the plane adn kal el flew up and got it. wasnt much flying. maybe 5 mins. so then the real clark came out after his momma used black kryptonite so in a sense it was kal el and not clark who flew

Was that suppose to prove or show something to me?

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 02:36 AM
Tex
Yumsz

quote:
This Off-Topic but I don't think they should have closed the General Discussion thread. wink

It had 574 posts, the most for any thread on the first page here and it generated the most visitors to this forum. I think this will have a negative affect on the Smallville forum.

574 posts, 95% of those were generated before this forum was created.

Break out your general discussions into seperate threads.

wink

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 04:05 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lightningrod
gay o' time

quote:

there is always a chance...

they just started season 4..so he might fly again smile

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 06:11 AM
Lightningrod is currently offline Click here to Send Lightningrod a Private Message Find more posts by Lightningrod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu

quote:
Originally posted by Royal Knight
there is always a chance...

they just started season 4..so he might fly again smile

Exactly. It will most likely happen since they are planning at least about 6 seasons.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 12:44 PM
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

I doubt he will fly again.

There are only two powers that Superman does not have yet in Smallville. [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Superbreath and Flight

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 12:56 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu

quote:
Originally posted by Samurai Guy
I doubt he will fly again.

There are only two powers that Superman does not have yet in Smallville. [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Superbreath and Flight

What about thunderclaps and the ability to drill those holes into the ground.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 06:28 PM
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

Thunderclaps are relative to speed and strength, and drilling holes is speed.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 07:08 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu

quote:
Thunderclaps are relative to speed and strength, and drilling holes is speed.

Whatever it may be we still haven't seen it be done on Smallville. So there is still at least three things we haven't seen him do thunderclap, drill, and superbreath.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 07:24 PM
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

True.

But they are not really Powers... more just things he can do as a result of powers. But I see your point.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 07:31 PM
Praylu

quote:
True.

But they are not really Powers... more just things he can do as a result of powers. But I see your point.

It helps them more because that way the more things he hasn't done yet the longer the show can run.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 07:52 PM
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

From what I know, season 5 is the end.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 08:03 PM
BloomBabyGirl
Bond....James Bond

quote:
Was that suppose to prove or show something to me?

yuh....no. the jedi dude asked what happened when clark flew

that sux that season 5 is the end. tats when they should make the supreman movie

bitches bow down

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 08:25 PM
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

Nothing is etched in stone, but that is speculation

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 08:26 PM