KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Clark flies people!!! FLIES!!!!

Clark flies people!!! FLIES!!!!
Started by: Jedi Shmedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BloomBabyGirl
Bond....James Bond

eek! that would be awesome. but i dont really like batman so..o man when i was young, i used to think metropolis was a real place or like a nick name for manhatten..ah to be young and stupid

bitches bow down

Old Post Sep 30th, 2004 01:11 AM
BloomBabyGirl is currently offline Click here to Send BloomBabyGirl a Private Message Find more posts by BloomBabyGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jokun

quote:
Originally posted by NateDawgNT
woah woah woah - Metropolis is definitely definitely not not not in New York. New York doesnt exist in the DCU - that's in the Marvel Universe. ALWAYS - Gotham, Edge City, Metropolis - these are cities from DCU - there is no New York - Metropolis IS NOT IN NEW YORK - it REPLACES NEW YORK - and its hella bigger, and also - after the first season - I'm pretty sure they moved Metropolis further away. The only places in the DCU that are in the real world are Kansas, Cali and Washington DC

Sorry, just stumbled onto this forum. Uh, yeah, New York (Manhattan) absolutely does exist in DC. That's where the Teen/Team Titans had their base of operations, as well as the Justice League. They had a base at the United Nations building.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2004 08:22 PM
jokun is currently offline Click here to Send jokun a Private Message Find more posts by jokun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

quote:
Originally posted by jokun
Sorry, just stumbled onto this forum. Uh, yeah, New York (Manhattan) absolutely does exist in DC. That's where the Teen/Team Titans had their base of operations, as well as the Justice League. They had a base at the United Nations building.

All the places in the DC world are modelled after real cities.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2004 10:52 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

i jus started watchin Smallville cuz they started the re-runs. i watched a couple of the brand new episodes. but i didnt see the first one of the new season. what's the difference between clark and kal-el? if they look different, could somebody post a pic of kal-el? if they dont look different i guess they act different, right?

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2004 06:29 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

also doesnt superman have the ability to see things like real close up? dont they call it microscopic vision or sumthing like that?

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2004 06:33 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rubinator
is SYLAR

what epiosode does clark fly in?

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 05:15 PM
rubinator is currently offline Click here to Send rubinator a Private Message Find more posts by rubinator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthmaul1

it was the last season first episode that he flew in
the episode where he had to get one of the stones from Lex's jet and he flew right up to it opened the door and walked in and took the stone.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 06:44 PM
darthmaul1 is currently offline Click here to Send darthmaul1 a Private Message Find more posts by darthmaul1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rubinator
is SYLAR

yes but what is the episdoe called

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 08:17 PM
rubinator is currently offline Click here to Send rubinator a Private Message Find more posts by rubinator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mtryder

The episode was called Crusade.

As for the whole New York/Metropolis thing, both New York AND Metropolis exist in the DC universe. They are most definitely not the same place. Real cities, such as New York and Washington, and made up cities, such as Metropolis, Gotham, and Edge City, exist in parallel.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2005 08:34 PM
mtryder is currently offline Click here to Send mtryder a Private Message Find more posts by mtryder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote