KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Saw

Saw
Started by: Solo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Solo

It's about a serial killer named Jigsaw putting people in this room ( the people don't know how they get in it) and well Danny Glover's a detective. I can't go to deep into what it's about because I really havn't seen it.

Last edited by Solo on Oct 7th, 2004 at 12:48 AM

Old Post Oct 7th, 2004 12:45 AM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shaolin Monk
Tech Junkie

omg, I just finished watching Saw...it was friggin awesome...some good suspense, and a great ending...the best "horror" film i've seen in awhile...definitely as good as it sounds/looks...don't want to say too much to give it away, but you won't want to miss it!

<`Syntax> iListen to pink floyd: wall.modify(numBricks++);

Old Post Oct 10th, 2004 06:10 AM
Shaolin Monk is currently offline Click here to Send Shaolin Monk a Private Message Find more posts by Shaolin Monk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

I've seen it! I liked it thumb up

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Oct 10th, 2004 09:40 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zombieman
The Undead

I'll be seeing this later today along with Resident Evil 2. I'm sure I'll be giving at least one of these films a roasting on here later.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2004 11:35 AM
zombieman is currently offline Click here to Send zombieman a Private Message Find more posts by zombieman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solo

It's supposed to be super gorey,....sounds like fun to me.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2004 02:01 PM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

I did a review on it in the review section.

Saw is a good movie, its entertaining, which what movies were supposed to be. Its not scary, but its very disturbing.

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Oct 11th, 2004 02:17 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zombieman
The Undead

I thought Saw was excellent, especially in terms of suspense. The twist at the end was good in the sense that there is no way on earth you could guess it, but it was a touch far fetched. All in all though, the acting is of a good standard and it is genuinly disturbing, top marks.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2004 08:25 PM
zombieman is currently offline Click here to Send zombieman a Private Message Find more posts by zombieman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

thumb up Indeed.

I guess that was another thing that i loved about it. There was no way in hell you could have guessed the ending.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2004 10:03 PM
thegreatrudini
Violator of the innocent

I took my gf to see it i think its good not the best film ive ever seen but it is very good. I think its made better the fact they have used unknown actors

Old Post Oct 16th, 2004 08:51 PM
thegreatrudini is currently offline Click here to Send thegreatrudini a Private Message Find more posts by thegreatrudini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Just saw the trailer on TV.
Looks good, great premise!

He makes them kill themselves!

Old Post Oct 18th, 2004 04:40 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

How did you see it?? It comes out Halloween!!

Anyway, my friend and I were thinking of cutting school to see it, that's how much we practically obssese over it.

We made the decision to go right after school though, like good little boys.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2004 12:16 AM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

I cant wait to go see this movie just looks really fun and freaky to watch

Old Post Oct 19th, 2004 02:56 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thegreatrudini
Violator of the innocent

Tongue

It's been out in the Uk for a few weeks thats how i saw it because i live there lol

Old Post Oct 19th, 2004 07:41 PM
thegreatrudini is currently offline Click here to Send thegreatrudini a Private Message Find more posts by thegreatrudini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

Alright, as you can see, I am insanely geeked for this flick now.

I recommend you cats and kittens check out www.sawmovie.com, and run through the interactive game.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 05:18 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eggmayo

i have a cousin who did me a liddle copy

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 07:35 PM
eggmayo is currently offline Click here to Send eggmayo a Private Message Find more posts by eggmayo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

just saw the trailer it was the most ****ed up thign in the universe

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 09:56 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

The Punisher DVD comes with a preview disc for Saw. I watched it the other night, it looks so good!

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 11:53 PM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Major Knight
Nothin Better then Knight

this movie sounds like crap on toast, i don't think this could be called a horror movie, because i thought horror meant scary movie but thats just me. i just think like with so many good movies coming out, y compete with this kinda dumb crap. reminds me much of the movie fear.com, just because of the person stuck in a room. and that movie sucked so cant wait to see the bad reviews later.

dont mind my poor grammer skills. I still can make a point.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2004 06:41 PM
Major Knight is currently offline Click here to Send Major Knight a Private Message Find more posts by Major Knight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

Horror doesn't neccisarily mean scary. It also indicates a dark tone filled with sadness and death. This movie should have a TON of gore in it, and it's about a serial killer. Sounds like horror to me.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2004 09:00 PM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Major Knight
Nothin Better then Knight

quote:
Originally posted by Arachnoidfreak
Horror doesn't neccisarily mean scary. It also indicates a dark tone filled with sadness and death. This movie should have a TON of gore in it, and it's about a serial killer. Sounds like horror to me.
very true, i guess.i guess scary is just what i think of when i hear the word horror. but just because it has a serial killer, doesn't mean anything because they have a comedy called serial killer and thats not horror lol.

dont mind my poor grammer skills. I still can make a point.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2004 05:53 PM
Major Knight is currently offline Click here to Send Major Knight a Private Message Find more posts by Major Knight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote