KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Saw

Saw
Started by: Solo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Zilverz

I actually liked Saw O: !!!

I guess im in the minority, most reviews i read were of people that hated the acting and gave the movie an overall thumbs down. I had not read any spoilers and decided to give it a try. I did not think the acting was extremely poor. which i was lead to believe. I am not saying that it flowed 100% either. there will be no awards in that category in my book. But I think the puppet was creepy. The death devices were all pretty crafty. I like how the killer just toyed with them leaving clues here and there. It kept things mysterious. I like the photographer character. I think he played his role well. I also like the music and all the creative artistic touches.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: I had the killer picked right from the beginning. But remimber thinking, that was too easy. Nevertheless, I didnt think past that and when the killer was revealed at the end it was a total suprise to me. I will definately be awaiting the sequel

Old Post Dec 10th, 2004 11:38 PM
Zilverz is currently offline Click here to Send Zilverz a Private Message Find more posts by Zilverz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
murder

quote:
Originally posted by SlipknoT
whats Saw about?

Its a horrendous movie.
Don't bother.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2004 11:39 PM
murder is currently offline Click here to Send murder a Private Message Find more posts by murder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cowboyography
Eye Of God

Actually This movie was Amazing. Well Written, Great Idea, Intense, Scary and Dark. The one problem I will admit was the acting. This was a first try and it was something original, But when the movie ended The entire theater just gasped (sold out opening night showing). I am sorry if you didnt like this movie, but thats your problem, 2 theater viewings and I cant wait for the DVD.

its also a shame about Ewles, I just watched the Princess Bride and he was tremendous in that. But I think at one point in Saw he actually used his accent!!!!!

Old Post Dec 11th, 2004 02:54 AM
Cowboyography is currently offline Click here to Send Cowboyography a Private Message Find more posts by Cowboyography Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

i think the only REALLY weak acting in the movie comes straight from mister Danny Glover, talk about acting on auto pilot or what...

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post Dec 12th, 2004 03:13 AM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
m. myers
michael myers attorney

quote:
Originally posted by Shaolin Monk
omg, I just finished watching Saw...it was friggin awesome...some good suspense, and a great ending...the best "horror" film i've seen in awhile...definitely as good as it sounds/looks...don't want to say too much to give it away, but you won't want to miss it!

I wouldn't consider this movie a straight up "horror" movie, more suspense, but i 100% agree that its the best movie of its kind ive seen in recent years

Old Post Dec 15th, 2004 09:37 PM
m. myers is currently offline Click here to Send m. myers a Private Message Find more posts by m. myers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote