KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » Ichi the Killer

Ichi the Killer
Started by: StefMan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
StefMan

Ichi The Killer

Anyone here seen that movie? it kicks so much ass...just wanted to say that evil face

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 12:33 PM
StefMan is currently offline Click here to Send StefMan a Private Message Find more posts by StefMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

I t is so cool. The part at the end [SPOILER - highlight to read]: where the guy's jaw drops open and you can see all inside his mouth sick

Old Post May 2nd, 2004 08:41 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

There are loads of sick scenes in it.

Check out the trailer at:
http://www.ichithekiller.net/

Old Post May 2nd, 2004 08:42 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dario Argento
Master of Horror

It is a great movie by one of the most interesting directors right now. You should check out one of his other movies called Audition.

Old Post May 2nd, 2004 02:35 PM
Dario Argento is currently offline Click here to Send Dario Argento a Private Message Find more posts by Dario Argento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

Ive seen parts of auditiion. it was onn the TV a few months ago, but i was only partially watching it. It was cool though. I have Ichi on DVD and that is one CRAZY movie! big grin

Old Post May 2nd, 2004 04:12 PM
@F1
Tomato Crisps

Audition is really good, disturbing, i'll check this one out.

Old Post May 2nd, 2004 04:29 PM
@F1 is currently offline Click here to Send @F1 a Private Message Find more posts by @F1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

This movie is just so good!!!!! Gosh! I enjoyed it! There are times the movie slows down a little. But that shouldn't discourage anyone from watching it. There is only one disturbing scene in this movie. [SPOILER - highlight to read]: When Itchi splits the child's head with his blade shoe during the last minutes of the film

Itchi the Killer and Ricky Oh-The Story of Ricky are two of the best bloodiest Asian films ever! Great gore Entertainment!

Old Post May 3rd, 2004 02:39 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

quote:
Originally posted by WindDancer
There is only one disturbing scene in this movie.

What! I saw it and thought there were loads of disturbing scenes in it.

Old Post May 3rd, 2004 03:04 PM
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Not really, most of the people getting kill are either murderers of criminals. The torture scene wasn't very distubing since it was apply to a criminal. If there were innocent ppl gettin kill I'll prolly would have founded it disturbing.

Old Post May 3rd, 2004 03:40 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

Surprised "Versus" wasn't mentioned in here yet.

Old Post May 3rd, 2004 06:17 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

Even though most of the people who got killed were criminals, the way that they are killed is pretty disturbing.

1. A guy gets his organs spattered all over a room
2.a guy gets spiced in half down the middle
3. somebody gets the front half of their face choped off.
4. The guy with the wierd mouth cuts off his own tongue
5. the same guy opens his mouth really wide and swallows the fist of somebody who tried to hit him.
6. The same guy's jaw drops open at the end of the film.
7. the torture scene, with boiling hot water, and spikes piercing the victims face all over.

There are more, but that's all i can think of for now.

Last edited by eleveninches on May 3rd, 2004 at 06:40 PM

Old Post May 3rd, 2004 06:26 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

I thought Ichi was over rated. Thought it was real boring with some good gore scenes.

Audition on the other hand, amazing film.

Old Post May 3rd, 2004 06:28 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

You guys are spoiling the film, believe it or not, I have yet to see it.

Old Post May 3rd, 2004 06:55 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

big grin sorry

Old Post May 3rd, 2004 07:02 PM
BENDER_17

Warning ICHI the KILLER

i think the movie was a little bit sick but at the same moment very fascinating and thrilling.
very bloody but still good.
kakahashi was awesome so was ichi
a little problem was the computer effects (blood ...)
but the handmade stuff was great.
the splatter effects where very bizzare (so you where able to see that
the script was from a manga)

very cool very thrilling and great played movie
i give it 9 out of 10 ( the coputer blood was wierd)
but there was great "real" bood too.
rent it enjoy buy it smile

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 01:36 AM
BENDER_17 is currently offline Click here to Send BENDER_17 a Private Message Find more posts by BENDER_17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solo

Maybe,I'll check this out.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 03:30 AM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

Over rated, don't bother. Has some cool gore scenes, but is ultimately unsatisfying.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2004 09:31 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Real Good movie based on the Manga call Koroshiya (Ichi). I love most of Takashi Miike movies simply because the guy does create bizzare yet attracting scenes. Not as gory as some ppl say it is, but is still fun to watch. Now if you think the ending of Ichi was weird.....just watch Dead or Alive. Hugely unexpected finale! Miike is defenetly the Tarantino of Japan. Props to him! thumb up

Old Post Oct 6th, 2004 04:25 PM
BackFire

Audition is infinitely better. Ichi relied soley on visuals and had a weak and generic storyline that literally put me to sleep.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2004 06:16 PM
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not my favourite film by the film maker but worth the watch at least once, also just checked out the anime film version, quite decent, check that out if you enjoyed the film.

Agree with you there BackFire, Audition was just perfect.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2004 02:29 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote