KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » Ichi the Killer

Ichi the Killer
Started by: StefMan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

yeah, Backfires right, not an amazing film, but not a entriely rotten one either. while much of it did rely on shock, the story came across disjointed and while some of the gore was top rate, it lacked left right and center. worth a rent, not worth a buy

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post Oct 28th, 2004 02:41 AM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

just watched and all I could say when it was over is "thats one screwed up flick!" .some of the gore was great and some of the torture scenes were jaw dropping ...he has a very artistic eye cause some of shots were unique and cool.

but the down side to ichi the killer is the story line was uninteresting and way to all over the place as tabby said it was disjointed and left me wanting to fast forward through it. worth a watch though.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2004 07:46 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

i got it on DVD, and its one kick ass movie

Old Post Nov 19th, 2004 10:10 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

Hated it and "Audition".

Old Post Nov 19th, 2004 02:38 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 26th, 2004 06:11 AM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

LOL!That is a funny name for a movie!So what is it about and what is it rated?JM

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2005 04:10 PM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

Jackie, I suggest using IMDB. You may want to research some of these movies you have questions about because I see TOO MANY threads where you post in there, having no clue. It's a great reference tool.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2005 04:14 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Johnlindsey289

Great movie, i definitely have the unrated cut on DVD! that nipple torture scene was preety much difficult to watch and was very remenscene of the Nipple slicing with razor scene from Lucio Fulci's sleazy cult classic " The New York Ripper".

The movie does have great gory moments and it felt like a live-action anime brought to life, for those who loved Ichi should watch these similar movies:

" Riki-Oh The Story of Ricky".
" Battle Royale".
" Re-Animator".
" The New York Ripper".
" House on the Edge of the Park".
" Last House on The Left".
" Maniac ( 1980)".
" Driller Killer".
" Batman ( 1989)".
" Daredevil".
" Kill Bill Vol. 1".
" Audition".
" Visitor Q".
" Ichi 0". ( An anime prequel)
" Pieces".
" Versus".
" Freddy Vs. Jason".
" Caligula".

Enjoy!

Old Post Jan 6th, 2005 10:42 PM
Johnlindsey289 is currently offline Click here to Send Johnlindsey289 a Private Message Find more posts by Johnlindsey289 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Batman and Daredevil? Those were the furthest from my mind after seeing Ichi.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2005 03:46 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

Those sound like Netflix recommendations to moi...

Old Post Jan 7th, 2005 03:49 AM
Jarshewa
Joint Chief of staff

ichi was fun
audition was heavy
whats "visitor q" like ?

Old Post Apr 6th, 2006 04:54 AM
Jarshewa is currently offline Click here to Send Jarshewa a Private Message Find more posts by Jarshewa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thegreatrudini
Violator of the innocent

a couple other good screwed up Mike films are vital, a snake of june and gozu

Old Post Apr 7th, 2006 06:42 PM
thegreatrudini is currently offline Click here to Send thegreatrudini a Private Message Find more posts by thegreatrudini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thegreatrudini
Violator of the innocent

actualy i was wrong vital and a snake of june wer directed by Shinya Tsukamoto whos from itchi the killer

Old Post Apr 7th, 2006 06:47 PM
thegreatrudini is currently offline Click here to Send thegreatrudini a Private Message Find more posts by thegreatrudini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by C-Dic
Surprised "Versus" wasn't mentioned in here yet.

laughing ...yeah...versus is pure comedy...love that film

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Jun 27th, 2006 02:36 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
papabeard
tHe RiVeRmaN

MPD-Psycho is a TV series directed by Miike, its twisted genius. You can buy it on DVD.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2006 08:15 AM
papabeard is currently offline Click here to Send papabeard a Private Message Find more posts by papabeard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

I thought it was edited for television? Static over the gore, etc.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2006 01:58 PM
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
MPD-Psycho is a TV series directed by Miike, its twisted genius. You can buy it on DVD.

Urgh, I was utterly bored with that series.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2006 06:08 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
papabeard
tHe RiVeRmaN

I got the 2 disc special edition for £1

Old Post Jul 1st, 2006 09:01 AM
papabeard is currently offline Click here to Send papabeard a Private Message Find more posts by papabeard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

average film. tons of gore. nothin more

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Jul 29th, 2006 04:52 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Depprived

^ Nah, it's an awesome film but then I love Miike. A twisted genius is what he is.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2006 10:56 PM
Depprived is currently offline Click here to Send Depprived a Private Message Find more posts by Depprived Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote