KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wolverine vs Gambit

Wolverine vs Gambit
Started by: Edger

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
wolverex84

there is no way the adamantium is going to blow off, it is indestructble, what will happen is that the current flow of energy eill pass through the adamantium, but ther is no way it will explode, is like saying can gambit charge colossus enough for him to explode, noway, not even close, anyway i don't know what happens next, if his skin will explode but all i know is that it cannot affect adamntium and regardless, wolverine will not give gambit enough time to do that to him.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 07:00 PM
wolverex84 is currently offline Click here to Send wolverex84 a Private Message Find more posts by wolverex84 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

If Gambit charged Wolvie's adamantium somehow, Wolverine's body would explode, yes. The adamantium skeleton would remain. But Wolverine would be incinerated.

And by incinerated, I mean a pile of ashes at Gambit's feet.

And don't take this to be a Gambit winning, I'm just saying.

I don't know who would win.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 09:10 PM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolverex84

wolverine would win, i have see them fight each other many times, from comics to cartoons, wolverine bullies gambit

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 09:42 PM
wolverex84 is currently offline Click here to Send wolverex84 a Private Message Find more posts by wolverex84 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Wolverine.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 02:06 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Rob
The Leading Man

quote: (post)
Originally posted by wolverex84
there is no way the adamantium is going to blow off, it is indestructble, what will happen is that the current flow of energy eill pass through the adamantium, but ther is no way it will explode, is like saying can gambit charge colossus enough for him to explode, noway, not even close, anyway i don't know what happens next, if his skin will explode but all i know is that it cannot affect adamntium and regardless, wolverine will not give gambit enough time to do that to him.
true but just because his skeleton doesn't blow off doesn't mean he's indestructible. Logically if Wolverine was hit by a powerful explosive,healing factor or not,he'd at least be knocked out.The adamantium skeleton doesn't even factor into the fight.I still say it will be a close battle but i personally vote in favor of Gambit

Attachment: gambit20.jpg
This has been downloaded 26 time(s).

"With each passing day, the world finds new and exciting ways to kill a man."

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 04:17 PM
Black Rob is currently offline Click here to Send Black Rob a Private Message Find more posts by Black Rob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

to be honest the fight between them could go either way...provided Gambit is far enough away and is around enough non living objects which he could charge up.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 04:19 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolverex84

i have yet to see any comic were gambit has bested wolverine, every time, wolverine is either, about to stabb gambit, or gambit is knocked out by wolverine. wolverine always win, want can gambit posibly do that wolverine can't handle.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 09:50 PM