KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman Prime Versus Juggernaught[smilie]death[/smilie]

Superman Prime Versus Juggernaught[smilie]death[/smilie]
Started by: Ytaker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ytaker
Humpty the whale.

Miffed Superman Prime Versus Juggernaught[smilie]death[/smilie]

This looks like a bloody stupid thread. Like batman versus the beyonder.
But, it promotes a healthy idea that i would like to happen. With Juggernaught shielding himself, could Superman Prime kill Juggernaught. Not put him in the sun, not put him into orbit, but make Juggernaught an outsider in the land of the living?

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 08:47 PM
Ytaker is currently offline Click here to Send Ytaker a Private Message Find more posts by Ytaker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maestro

Someone move this to vs forum.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 09:42 PM
Maestro is currently offline Click here to Send Maestro a Private Message Find more posts by Maestro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wynndar
ThunderCat

makei t so

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 09:49 PM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ytaker
Humpty the whale.

Sorry- It's my first post and i'm confused by the site.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 10:04 PM
Ytaker is currently offline Click here to Send Ytaker a Private Message Find more posts by Ytaker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

moving...

by Scythe

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 11:40 PM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wrathofachilles

I don't know anything about Superman Prime, but I imagine through the term's connotation that it's a superior version of Superman, and since regular Superman can beat Juggernaut, obviously a superior version can. Superman *regular* did fight Juggernaut somewhere, forgot where, and beat him senseless.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2004 02:12 AM
wrathofachilles is currently offline Click here to Send wrathofachilles a Private Message Find more posts by wrathofachilles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Was that the popularity contest series?

It all depends on which version of Juggernaut you're using.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2004 03:06 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wrathofachilles

Have no idea, can't remember. Even not including the Amalgam thing, Superman would win hands down.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2004 03:11 AM
wrathofachilles is currently offline Click here to Send wrathofachilles a Private Message Find more posts by wrathofachilles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evangel94
Premium Member

If it's juggernaut's pure durabillity vs Superman Prime's physical strength and powers, no bfr, no plot device introduced to make superman win, no writer that was a fan of superman when he was young and always wanted to write superman, no cheap tactic, no internet forum boys who will pick apart a post and fight you down to the very last single detail of the most minut irrelevant topic, and no crazy fanboys screaming because they feel that they have a right to decide what happens and how it happens...then

Yes, Juggernaut's durability cannot be overcome by superman prime.

[EDIT] If you dare pick apart this post and try to argue with me on the stupid retarded details of anything then I will hunt you down and murder you miffed.

Forever Young...

Last edited by Evangel94 on Sep 25th, 2004 at 03:48 AM

Old Post Sep 25th, 2004 03:45 AM
Evangel94 is currently offline Click here to Send Evangel94 a Private Message Find more posts by Evangel94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wrathofachilles

[EDIT] If you dare pick apart this post and try to argue with me on the stupid retarded details of anything then I will hunt you down and murder you miffed. [/B][/QUOTE]

Are you referring to me? If so, that's only egging me on lol.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2004 04:28 AM
Evangel94
Premium Member

No I wasn't refering to you. I was refering to superman fanboyism I am so tired off. You wouldn't believe the lengths people go to in order to prove how superman can't lose.

Forever Young...

Old Post Sep 25th, 2004 04:40 AM
Evangel94 is currently offline Click here to Send Evangel94 a Private Message Find more posts by Evangel94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wrathofachilles

Oh, ok then. I get defensive, sorry.

Well he's Superman. Some people consider it blasphemy to speak ill of him, like Jesus. Didn't DC practically go under when they killed him off? Personally it was shocking. And stupid.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2004 04:44 AM
Evangel94
Premium Member

DC would not be the company it is today without superman. He's their untouchable sacred mound. No one must defeat him. Now even the writers are superman fans since they were little children.

Forever Young...

Old Post Sep 25th, 2004 04:47 AM
wrathofachilles

I don't think any comics company would be what they are if not for Superman. He was the one who started it all.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2004 04:51 AM
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

quote:
Originally posted by Evangel94
If it's juggernaut's pure durabillity vs Superman Prime's physical strength and powers, no bfr, no plot device introduced to make superman win, no writer that was a fan of superman when he was young and always wanted to write superman, no cheap tactic, no internet forum boys who will pick apart a post and fight you down to the very last single detail of the most minut irrelevant topic, and no crazy fanboys screaming because they feel that they have a right to decide what happens and how it happens...then

Yes, Juggernaut's durability cannot be overcome by superman prime.

Well said.

And no, Superman, or Superman Prime, cannot kill Juggernaut under any means.

And beat him senseless? You say that, yet you don't even at least have a clue where it happened? It was in the Marvel vs. DC crossover, and Superman basically got a cheapshot on Juggernaut, did his little boyscout speech, and left.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Sep 25th, 2004 07:53 AM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ytaker
Humpty the whale.

Killing him is what he has to do. Superman prime is most probably the most powerful hero ever. Could he eventually smash our universe, If it was focused around a puny human? He has a GL ring, and didn't one of those destroy the universe for some reason or other? Plus, God supposedly gave him the sword of truth and justice.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2004 03:44 PM
Ytaker
Humpty the whale.

Can somebody list SP's strengths, and gadgets so we can compare then to Juggernaughts.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2004 03:47 PM
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

There already is a Superman Prime vs 8th Day Juggernaut thread, AND a thread listing Superman Prime's ablilities. Use the search function.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2004 03:50 PM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wrathofachilles

And beat him senseless? You say that, yet you don't even at least have a clue where it happened? It was in the Marvel vs. DC crossover, and Superman basically got a cheapshot on Juggernaut, did his little boyscout speech, and left. [/B][/QUOTE]

Did I not say I didn't know where it happened? I believe that was made clear by my comment. I don't remember where every fight happens, there have been so many damn crossovers.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2004 05:27 PM
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...=superman+prime

Superman prime's abilities are there, and yes, he could beat Juggernaut senseless. He is basically a god. He controls time, space, reality, and I think some telepathic abilities.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2004 05:39 PM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote