KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman Prime Versus Juggernaught[smilie]death[/smilie]

Superman Prime Versus Juggernaught[smilie]death[/smilie]
Started by: Ytaker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Digi
Forum Leader

Regular Superman had a second weakness (besides kryptonite) against magic. Juggs is all magic...no mutant, so I think that is overlooked. But even if he was still a bit vulnerable to magic, Prime would still whup the crap out of Juggs.
-DM

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 04:05 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MERCILOUS
ALWAYS METAL

Research.

BITE ME FANBOY!

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 05:13 AM
MERCILOUS is currently offline Click here to Send MERCILOUS a Private Message Find more posts by MERCILOUS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

I need to know superman prime's powers cause i know that Onslaught almost killed juggernaut, it all comes down to sheer power not physical im talking about like well like when Wolverine fought Thanos with the IG adamantium is supposed to be indistructable but Thanos mearly changed the adamantium into rubber or something or when Dr Doom gave Klaw his powers i dont remeber witch one it was thats why im talking about both of them well the beyonders powers were great enough to distroy Captain America's shield, and lets not forget when Galactus tore the ruby off the sphynx head and crushed it in his bare hands. If superman primse has the power to mess with reality i guess he might be able to beat Juggernaut by doing something to the ruby inside him but if he cant then well it comes down to sheer power. And that whole Juggernaut vs supmerman (normal supmerna) I think thats bullshit that he would defeat Juggernaut.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2004 10:10 AM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supremthor

very very good point.superma prime is if not more powerful than beyonder. superman pime by the way has no weakness infinit strength speed endurance controls time and space without the sword.with the sword gives him control over every thing.He has the last lantern ring with isw like controling the power of ION or PARALLAX in one finger alone.no matter wat u say juggernaut can be killed Onslaught almost did it and uperman prime wll eat Onslaught in a battel. juggernaut is protected by earth bound magic but superman prime nows unerversal magic.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2004 10:37 PM
supremthor is currently offline Click here to Send supremthor a Private Message Find more posts by supremthor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supremthor

nuff said

Old Post Nov 18th, 2004 01:02 PM
supremthor is currently offline Click here to Send supremthor a Private Message Find more posts by supremthor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Havoc470
Smo

juggernaut isnt protected by earth-bound magic, but yeah superman prime would definitely freak juggy out (like when juggy was slapped by onslaught, he was completely scared after that) and that would ultimately mean superman prime would win

Old Post Nov 18th, 2004 01:23 PM
Havoc470 is currently offline Click here to Send Havoc470 a Private Message Find more posts by Havoc470 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beyonder

quote:
supremthor

very very good point.superma prime is if not more powerful than beyonder. superman pime by the way has no weakness infinit strength speed endurance controls time and space without the sword.with the sword gives him control over every thing.He has the last lantern ring with isw like controling the power of ION or PARALLAX in one finger alone.no matter wat u say juggernaut can be killed Onslaught almost did it and uperman prime wll eat Onslaught in a battel. juggernaut is protected by earth bound magic but superman prime nows unerversal magic.

Hmm...where are you getting this from that the ring puts him on Ion or Parallax's level?

As for him being more powerful than the Beyonder, are you talking about pre-reconned or post reconned? What did Prime even do that puts him on the level of the Beyonder (any version)?

Old Post Nov 18th, 2004 10:06 PM
Beyonder is currently offline Click here to Send Beyonder a Private Message Find more posts by Beyonder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supremthor

superman prime had the last lantern ring and it had all the powers of the corps within it that alone puts him on ION level.

he went through hell like it was nothing and the angel michel was barly able to stop him. micheal is way more powerful then spectre.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2004 11:46 PM
Beyonder

Just 'cause he had the last ring doesn't mean he was on Ion or Parallax level, you're just speculating now. Where was it said by anyone, narrators or characters, that he was on Ion or Parallax's level when he obtained a the ring?

He went through what now? Michael? He NEVER did such a thing. It was stated that he spent time fighting demons (which ones it never mentioned) and that when he came back from his journey through the universe "it looked like he'd gone to have & back." Fight Michael? Right.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2004 12:30 AM
Beyonder is currently offline Click here to Send Beyonder a Private Message Find more posts by Beyonder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fanboy

SUperman Prime kills juggernaut no problem

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2005 02:41 PM
Fanboy is currently offline Click here to Send Fanboy a Private Message Find more posts by Fanboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Jebus, why'd you bump this?

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2005 02:43 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Superman Prime's strength has a limit (anyone know how strong he is?) He won't be able to breech Juggernaut's force field without magic, or Galactus level strength. Controlling time and space won't kill Juggernaut.

I say Juggernaut. Ya can't kill the guy, and he never gets tired.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2005 02:52 PM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

quote:
Originally posted by lightaxe
how would he just find the gem might i ask?

D000d! He's BATMAN. Happy Dance laughing

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2005 03:14 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Controlling time and space won't kill Juggernaut.

Of course it will. He can just go back in time and kill Juggs when he is two years old. wink

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2005 03:15 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Never
Grammaton Cleric

quote:
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Of course it will. He can just go back in time and kill Juggs when he is two years old. wink

He does not even have to do that. He can simply turn the Gem into a hunk of swiss cheese.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2005 03:38 PM
Never is currently offline Click here to Send Never a Private Message Find more posts by Never Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

True... But he would have to overcome the magic of Cyttorak to do that.

Last edited by Cosmic Cube on Feb 22nd, 2005 at 03:51 PM

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2005 03:46 PM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beyonder

quote:
Originally posted by Never
He does not even have to do that. He can simply turn the Gem into a hunk of swiss cheese.

Yes...by spinning around really fast or fly circles around Cyttorak till he turns the demon god into swiss cheese. wink

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2005 06:17 PM
eleveninches
God of my own world

If cyrrotak was so powerful ,he wouldn't have let his power go to jugggernaught

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2005 09:57 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beyonder

quote:
Originally posted by eleveninches
If cyrrotak was so powerful ,he wouldn't have let his power go to jugggernaught

Juggernaut is just an avatar of Cyttorak, meant to spread the fame and glory of the crimson god. He didn't let go anything; Juggy's power is a mere fraction of Cyttorak's.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2005 10:02 AM