KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » PS2 Battlefront ONLINE!

PS2 Battlefront ONLINE!
Started by: OB1-adobe

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
OB1-adobe

PS2 Battlefront ONLINE!

This thread is specifically for those who are playing Battlefront for the playstation 2. Since we are members of KMC, please post what your screen name is in the game so we all know if we are playing against one another.

I just registerd as OB1-adobe as my screen name.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2004 06:44 PM
Click here to Send OB1-adobe a Private Message Find more posts by OB1-adobe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morgoths_Wrath

I'm registered as FahQ Nigel, watch out

Old Post Sep 25th, 2004 07:38 PM
Click here to Send Morgoths_Wrath a Private Message Find more posts by Morgoths_Wrath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
unknownrocker
???

TotalCarnage

Old Post Sep 25th, 2004 08:20 PM
Click here to Send unknownrocker a Private Message Find more posts by unknownrocker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OB1-adobe

Does anyone know how to switch to 1st person while in a vehicle, or let me guess you can't. On Xbox you can't

Old Post Sep 26th, 2004 05:11 AM
Click here to Send OB1-adobe a Private Message Find more posts by OB1-adobe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OB1-adobe

I mean on xbox you can. But Ps2 I am starting to think you can't. What gives?

Old Post Sep 26th, 2004 05:12 AM
unknownrocker
???

idk,and i cant believe i didnt notie that it records automatically

Old Post Sep 26th, 2004 05:23 AM
Click here to Send unknownrocker a Private Message Find more posts by unknownrocker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

quote:
Originally posted by OB1-adobe
I mean on xbox you can. But Ps2 I am starting to think you can't. What gives?

well, I dunno if this applies to the online games...but in single player you pause it, and it's in one of the "option" menus, forgot which messed

i keep it third person

I'm a signature!

Old Post Sep 26th, 2004 12:18 PM
Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OB1-adobe

quote:
Originally posted by §pearhead
well, I dunno if this applies to the online games...but in single player you pause it, and it's in one of the "option" menus, forgot which messed

i keep it third person

Yeah but I want to get the cockpit view in the vehicles. And I am starting to think you can't do it on Ps2. I know you can on Xbox.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2004 08:01 PM
OB1-adobe

How come when I play online, I get this Non-smoking type of sign in the bottom right hand corner of my screen? Only it is not a cigarette it looks like an ethernet cable.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2004 02:51 PM
unknownrocker
???

i believe it is to show that the game is very laggy

Old Post Sep 27th, 2004 03:46 PM
OB1-adobe

quote:
Originally posted by unknownrocker
i believe it is to show that the game is very laggy

Maybe. The game was moving very slow and glitchy. I thought there was something seriously wrong. Have you ever had it before?

P.S
Can you switch to 1st person veiw in the vehicle? Or is that something you can't do in the PS2 version?

Old Post Sep 27th, 2004 03:56 PM
Morgoths_Wrath

yea, mine was pretty bad too but the patch they sent out helped alittle. It still tends to lag though..

Old Post Sep 27th, 2004 04:25 PM
Click here to Send Morgoths_Wrath a Private Message Find more posts by Morgoths_Wrath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morgoths_Wrath

quote:
Originally posted by OB1-adobe
How come when I play online, I get this Non-smoking type of sign in the bottom right hand corner of my screen? Only it is not a cigarette it looks like an ethernet cable.

that means people are either joining the current game or leaving the current game

Old Post Sep 27th, 2004 04:26 PM
OB1-adobe

Oh ok. Did they have to make it look like a sign of self destruct. jeeze

So I am guessing you can't do the cockpit view in the vehicles on PS2 like you can on Xbox

Old Post Sep 27th, 2004 04:58 PM
unknownrocker
???

i have never been able to do that and i have it for ps2 so that might be your answer

Old Post Sep 29th, 2004 12:18 AM
Solo

Hey I need help ok whenever I try to connect into the internet, it says that my connection does not work, but if I test the connection or try Socom they both work, any suggestions?

Old Post Sep 29th, 2004 12:26 AM
Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OB1-adobe

quote:
Originally posted by unknownrocker
i have never been able to do that and i have it for ps2 so that might be your answer

That sucks! That looked like the coolest part.

<<solo>>

I don't know man, it could be a million things. Need more description of your problem. Have you had trouble playing online with other games before?

Old Post Sep 29th, 2004 12:59 AM
OB1-adobe

Nice pic spearhead. Liz Hurley is so FUKIN SEXY

Old Post Sep 29th, 2004 01:01 AM
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

I'm JKozzy on Battlefront, naturally. I'll try to host a PC dedicated server for KMC members only; how's that sound? big grin

Old Post Oct 4th, 2004 02:44 AM
Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OB1-adobe

cool

Old Post Oct 4th, 2004 03:16 AM