KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » did anyone notice kate was in disc two?

did anyone notice kate was in disc two?
Started by: CookiesnCream

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
CookiesnCream

Question did anyone notice kate was in disc two?

did anyone notice in disc two of the DVD of POTC that kate bosworth was in it? i was watchin the diaries and i saw diary of a pirate with lee arenberg "pintel" and right in the very end of his video journal right where they were showin that they finished filming and they showed ppl in a small boat and kiera was in the boat and then orli was there too and if u watch closely who's sitting RIGHT BESIDE ORLI? *gasp* KATE BOSWORTH!! mad sad

poor us..no chance with orli..she took him away from us!!! GRR! mad

i hope those engagement rumors are false

juss wondering if anyone but me noticed that

Old Post Mar 4th, 2004 12:15 AM
CookiesnCream is currently offline Click here to Send CookiesnCream a Private Message Find more posts by CookiesnCream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KMC
Eternal Respect to BC

I noticed! Grr... I thought it was funny that she was chattering away to Orlando and he just looked like he was ignoring her! Haha!
I know they're very much in love blah blah! I'm glad he's happy blah blah but WHY just WHY did they have to put her in the 2nd disk??

Kate xx

Old Post Mar 4th, 2004 07:12 PM
KMC is currently offline Click here to Send KMC a Private Message Find more posts by KMC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aniron

r u sure it wasn't just a blonde woman, I noticed, but why would she be with him shooting in the big boat.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2004 07:33 PM
aniron is currently offline Click here to Send aniron a Private Message Find more posts by aniron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KMC
Eternal Respect to BC

It was definitely her and it was when they were getting the boat back to shore that she was with him.

Kate xx

Old Post Mar 4th, 2004 07:36 PM
KMC is currently offline Click here to Send KMC a Private Message Find more posts by KMC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Captain's Wench
Queen of da swashbucklers

yup it was her

www.myspace.com/ilovechristofer

Old Post Mar 4th, 2004 08:33 PM
Captain's Wench is currently offline Click here to Send Captain's Wench a Private Message Find more posts by Captain's Wench Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sparrowsbabe
Bugger

i dnt even no who she is lol.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2004 09:07 PM
sparrowsbabe is currently offline Click here to Send sparrowsbabe a Private Message Find more posts by sparrowsbabe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta

Tongue re

Yeah i noticed it was kate. but if you look at Orlando seems far more interested in staring at Keira then paying attention to kate whos talkin 2 him. And Keira gives him a little glance (ahhhhhhh Orlando and Keira Hugs)

Love Delta x

Old Post Mar 4th, 2004 10:00 PM
Delta is currently offline Click here to Send Delta a Private Message Find more posts by Delta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KMC
Eternal Respect to BC

They should so be together although he is a quite a bit older but who cares?

Kate xx

Old Post Mar 5th, 2004 06:36 PM
CookiesnCream

i agree..it was pretty funnie..keira is better than kate and orlando did admit that he was in love with keira and was disappointed to find out that she has a boyfriend..maybe when they film POTC 2 sparks will fly? love

Old Post Mar 5th, 2004 11:16 PM
CookiesnCream is currently offline Click here to Send CookiesnCream a Private Message Find more posts by CookiesnCream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Babi_Gurl
sweet ass biitch

orlando and keira would look so CUTE together so much better then kate i havent seen the 2nd disc cuz it ISNT out on DVD yet GRRRRRRRRRRRRR does ne one have a pic or sumfink of it ?

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 08:03 AM
Babi_Gurl is currently offline Click here to Send Babi_Gurl a Private Message Find more posts by Babi_Gurl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beaujay1
!

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!! i put a post somewhere in here about that, she was talking with orly on some boat thingy.....she has no right!!!!!!!!

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 07:25 PM
beaujay1 is currently offline Find more posts by beaujay1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CookiesnCream

i know!!! he wasn't even listening to her

Old Post Mar 7th, 2004 02:02 AM
aniron

Re: re

quote:
Originally posted by Delta
Yeah i noticed it was kate. but if you look at Orlando seems far more interested in staring at Keira then paying attention to kate whos talkin 2 him. And Keira gives him a little glance (ahhhhhhh Orlando and Keira Hugs)

Love Delta x

no no no, it should be liv tyler and orlando if it can't be me or orlando.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2004 09:13 PM
aniron is currently offline Click here to Send aniron a Private Message Find more posts by aniron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aniron

see.... I love this pic.

Attachment: if i can't have orli then let liv.jpg
This has been downloaded 78 time(s).

Old Post Mar 7th, 2004 09:15 PM
CookiesnCream

they're cute together..i remember orli saying that he had a crush on her..geez he gets a crush on everyone!! hey maybe if we all meet him in person he's gonna get a crush on us..! i wish!
and he says that the first thing he notices on a girl are eyes and smile.
so if u guyz meet him batter ur eyelashes and smile! LOL!

Old Post Mar 7th, 2004 11:24 PM
KMC
Eternal Respect to BC

Nope- it should be Orlando and Keira, not Liv; she's married. I'm sure he's a lovely guy but he is a real munter.

Kate xx

Attachment: ob yellow-t.jpg
This has been downloaded 79 time(s).

Old Post Mar 8th, 2004 06:19 PM
Slonik9

Yes, I did notice some girl next to Orlando, but who is she?
No offence but I really do not know her! Is she famous?

Who is this KATE BRATSWORTH?

Old Post Mar 8th, 2004 10:51 PM
Slonik9 is currently offline Click here to Send Slonik9 a Private Message Find more posts by Slonik9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slonik9

wait.... so their not girlfriend and boyfriend?
or are they just friends?
WAIT, I don't even know her! I'm lost!
huh blink confused no expression

Old Post Mar 8th, 2004 10:55 PM
Slonik9 is currently offline Click here to Send Slonik9 a Private Message Find more posts by Slonik9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CookiesnCream

kate bosworth is this actress..she was in "blue crush" and "win a date with tad hamilton" well, she's getting famous. yes, she's orlando's girlfriend. and i didn't know that liv tyler was married? to who?
yea, i have to agree keira and orli make a cuter couple.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2004 12:23 AM
CookiesnCream

oh wait, KMC..wut's a munter? huh

Old Post Mar 9th, 2004 12:25 AM