KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » did anyone notice kate was in disc two?

did anyone notice kate was in disc two?
Started by: CookiesnCream

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KMC
Eternal Respect to BC

Definition of a munter- a person of extreme ugliness, basically. i think he's from a band. Don't take my word for it though, i may not be a reliable source.

Kate xx

Old Post Mar 9th, 2004 06:59 PM
KMC is currently offline Click here to Send KMC a Private Message Find more posts by KMC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cheeky munkey
its true... im a hobbit!!

im confused.. who is a munter?
kiera is the same ages as me... he likes her? wow!!! now all i have to do is meet him and get him to fall madly in love with me big grin
any ideas? i promise that if we get married i wil invite u all to our wedding big grin
hehe

Happy Dance
Lianslo, Leggynmerry, pipschick, morningstar, ilvorlando, pirategirly, lavieraj, ArrghPirateGirl, johnnydgirl

Old Post Mar 9th, 2004 07:16 PM
cheeky munkey is currently offline Click here to Send cheeky munkey a Private Message Find more posts by cheeky munkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KMC
Eternal Respect to BC

Liv Tyler's husband is a munter, i think.
If you INSIST on marrying orlando (and stealing him from the rest of us) can i be the vicar-person? I'm gonna do that for my friend when she marries this guy. Haha!

Kate xx

Old Post Mar 9th, 2004 07:29 PM
KMC is currently offline Click here to Send KMC a Private Message Find more posts by KMC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cheeky munkey
its true... im a hobbit!!

of course big grin
i wont be stealing him tho..... i will just be stopping kate (not you) getting her hands on him big grin
promise you can all come over and visit all the time

see im so genourous sharing him stick out tongue hehe

Happy Dance
Lianslo, Leggynmerry, pipschick, morningstar, ilvorlando, pirategirly, lavieraj, ArrghPirateGirl, johnnydgirl

Old Post Mar 9th, 2004 08:24 PM
cheeky munkey is currently offline Click here to Send cheeky munkey a Private Message Find more posts by cheeky munkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lianslo
chasing the music

well, you've at least gotta be a better actress then Kate! smile I think she needs some serious acting lessons. And I also think the word munster is funny...i think i'm gunna start using it from now on! smile

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 05:23 AM
Lianslo is currently offline Click here to Send Lianslo a Private Message Find more posts by Lianslo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Babi_Gurl
sweet ass biitch

yep im confused too wats a munter neva heard of it be4 ?

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 09:18 AM
Babi_Gurl is currently offline Click here to Send Babi_Gurl a Private Message Find more posts by Babi_Gurl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Babi_Gurl
sweet ass biitch

opps sry bout that post i didnt read the second page

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 09:23 AM
Babi_Gurl is currently offline Click here to Send Babi_Gurl a Private Message Find more posts by Babi_Gurl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KMC
Eternal Respect to BC

Probably an British word. We (me and my mates) use it all the time.
Cheeky Munkey- Thanks very much!

Kate xx

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 06:44 PM
CookiesnCream

hehe..hey u better invite us to the wedding!

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 10:48 PM
CookiesnCream is currently offline Click here to Send CookiesnCream a Private Message Find more posts by CookiesnCream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Orlandoswifey

Yeh Keira and Orlando look so sweet together. I'd rather he was with her than kate. at least keiras talented and ok looking, i'd personally be better but you know ;p Anyway i didn't see kate on disk to i was too busy looking at orlando. i'll go watch it now!

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 11:55 PM
Orlandoswifey is currently offline Click here to Send Orlandoswifey a Private Message Find more posts by Orlandoswifey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Babi_Gurl
sweet ass biitch

agrh i wish i could see it but i dont have the DVD well i do but its a burnt one so there is no second disc sad

Old Post Mar 11th, 2004 08:33 AM
KMC
Eternal Respect to BC

Buy it! Tis class.

Kate xx

Old Post Mar 11th, 2004 06:37 PM
Flying High
Fly my Pretties Fly!!

i didnt notice....but i do think that Orlando and Keira shood b together...dont confuse me with a weerd person that thinks 2 much but....imagine is Keira and Orlando had kids...they wood be so gorgeus!
...neways....thats jus wot i was thinkin....

People keep disappearing and reappearing lol

Old Post Mar 11th, 2004 07:46 PM
Flying High is currently offline Click here to Send Flying High a Private Message Find more posts by Flying High Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Babi_Gurl
sweet ass biitch

mmmmmmm i would buy it if IT WAS OUT IN AUSTRALIA not happpy sad stupid country lol

Old Post Mar 12th, 2004 12:27 PM
KMC
Eternal Respect to BC

^It's not out? Thats weird. It came out in December over here! Sorry but gutted!

Kate xx

Old Post Mar 12th, 2004 07:37 PM
CookiesnCream

well, hopefully it'll be out soon so u can buy it!!

Old Post Mar 12th, 2004 09:39 PM
CookiesnCream is currently offline Click here to Send CookiesnCream a Private Message Find more posts by CookiesnCream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CookiesnCream

i just found out that kate went to the two towers premiere
and also saw a pic of her kissing some other girl

Old Post Mar 12th, 2004 11:17 PM
Babi_Gurl
sweet ass biitch

really wat gurl ? do ya have a pic could u plz post it if ya do

Old Post Mar 13th, 2004 05:53 AM
CookiesnCream

uhhh i think it was in wireimage dot com and just type in kate bosworth on search and a whole bunch of pics will show i forgot what page it's in i think page 15 or 16. on page 6 there's a pic of her and orli together in black and white

Old Post Mar 13th, 2004 11:38 PM
CookiesnCream

i went to imdb dot com and i was looking at forums and i agree with the people there. it seems like
1) kate hasn't been praise for any of her movies..cuz she can't act
2) nobody really knew her until she started dating orlando bloom
3) their relationship is probably fake
4) she's probably just using him
5) i don't think that they'll get engage or married
6) oh yeah did i say she can't act?

Old Post Mar 13th, 2004 11:42 PM