KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star wars EU books.

Star wars EU books.
Started by: Mace Skywalker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mace Skywalker

Star wars EU books.

Can someone tell me the order of the saga's up till now! Please, I wanna read them all. you know the ones with the tiwns and kyle kattarn and whatnot.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2004 08:40 PM
Click here to Send Mace Skywalker a Private Message Find more posts by Mace Skywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mace Skywalker

or can someone just at laest give a me a synopsis. Like I know about the clone and certain characters. And mara jade sent to kill luke but falling in love with him. and the twins and leia using the force and but what else.

Question 1: does Han ever try to use the force. Does luke ever help him through the force.
Question 2: New jedi and sith's lightsaber colors(who's saber is what color-(ie-what color is jacan and jaina and marajade's etc.)
3messedtrenth list, wo is the strongest, weakest.

Last edited by Mace Skywalker on Sep 26th, 2004 at 10:24 PM

Old Post Sep 26th, 2004 10:20 PM
Click here to Send Mace Skywalker a Private Message Find more posts by Mace Skywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

Old Post Sep 26th, 2004 10:22 PM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mace Skywalker

Thank you very much man!

Old Post Sep 26th, 2004 10:25 PM
Mace Skywalker

oh i meant the novels not the comics, the books in continuity, not the stories. like
x-wing
thrawn
jedi academy
black fleet
corelian
ytk
njo

Old Post Sep 26th, 2004 10:38 PM
yerssot

all I know from the top of my head ... up till now NJO is the last one of everything big grin

Old Post Sep 26th, 2004 11:04 PM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mace Skywalker

you mean theyre will be no more last, or last as in last done

Old Post Sep 27th, 2004 02:01 AM
yerssot

nah, they're gonna make some books post-NJO, but they're not out yet

Old Post Sep 27th, 2004 03:59 PM
MadHeretic
Master Jedi

wo is the strongest, weakest.

Strongest - this is easy. Luke Skywalker. He is officially explained as the most powerful Jedi in the galaxy (only character ever to be given that title officially) twice, and by authors as well. Also, it is explained in several books, with regard to Anakin Skywalker, the Emperor etc. Check the "Most powerful in the force" thread where I've given a detailed report.

Weakest - this is the hard, if not impossible. Since no official source would ever say that a particular character is the weakest, and even in books there is no classification as the weakest, except when in a small but powerful group, it is upto the fan to decide who is the weakest. Since we have no official source to refer to, all we have is pure speculation, and each fan would make his own decision regarding the weakest, according to personal interpretations.

New jedi and sith's lightsaber colors(who's saber is what color-(ie-what color is jacan and jaina and marajade's etc.)

There is this website which has a very detailed and accurate description of all lightsabers. For some odd reason I am not allowed to specifiy a link. The site is "thelightsaber". Add the www and com.

does Han ever try to use the force. Does luke ever help him through the force.

Han is not force sensitive, and he cannot use the force. Luke has helped him through the force many times. For example, using a mind trick on numerous Tusken Raiders to conceal both himself and Han, using the force to pilot a speederbike from far away with Han on it, using the force to make a chair for Han etc.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2004 07:38 PM
Click here to Send MadHeretic a Private Message Find more posts by MadHeretic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mace Skywalker

quote:
Originally posted by MadHeretic
wo is the strongest, weakest.

Strongest - this is easy. Luke Skywalker. He is officially explained as the most powerful Jedi in the galaxy (only character ever to be given that title officially) twice, and by authors as well. Also, it is explained in several books, with regard to Anakin Skywalker, the Emperor etc. Check the "Most powerful in the force" thread where I've given a detailed report.

Weakest - this is the hard, if not impossible. Since no official source would ever say that a particular character is the weakest, and even in books there is no classification as the weakest, except when in a small but powerful group, it is upto the fan to decide who is the weakest. Since we have no official source to refer to, all we have is pure speculation, and each fan would make his own decision regarding the weakest, according to personal interpretations.

New jedi and sith's lightsaber colors(who's saber is what color-(ie-what color is jacan and jaina and marajade's etc.)

There is this website which has a very detailed and accurate description of all lightsabers. For some odd reason I am not allowed to specifiy a link. The site is "thelightsaber". Add the www and com.

does Han ever try to use the force. Does luke ever help him through the force.

Han is not force sensitive, and he cannot use the force. Luke has helped him through the force many times. For example, using a mind trick on numerous Tusken Raiders to conceal both himself and Han, using the force to pilot a speederbike from far away with Han on it, using the force to make a chair for Han etc.

Cool thanks man. What about other characters, how strong is kyle katarn and the twins. I like kyle, mostly cuz of jedi outcast, its how i was intoduced to the EU.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2004 09:39 PM
MadHeretic
Master Jedi

Kyle Katarn is very powerful - probably a little more powerful than Kyp. The problem with Kyle is that other than him using the force well (not his own power), there's little information about him except the games. He's mentioned briefly in TUF.

The twins - Anakin Solo was the strongest of all 3. It's mentioned in the official databank and a book as well. He was the one strong enough to take the torch from Luke. It was thought that someday he would become like his uncle and be the most powerful Jedi. However, he died (GL's orders due to his name conflict with Anakin Skywalker).

Jaina is the weaker of the twins. Jacen, though less powerful than Anakin Solo, is the stronger of the twins. He could also be as powerful as Kyp (both of them fought bravely against the slayers but were no match for them). He's more of a Jedi healer, while Jaina is more of a Jedi warrior.

After Luke, if we consider the current timeline, it's hard to predict a list of who's powerful because there's no official statement about any of them. Kyle Katarn seems to be the next one after Luke. Then there's Kyp and Jacen who seem to be equally strong in their own ways. Corran Horn and Mara Jade would come next, followed by Jaina.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2004 10:29 PM
Click here to Send MadHeretic a Private Message Find more posts by MadHeretic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mace Skywalker

Sweet man thanks again, it really helped.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2004 11:48 PM
Spearhead
Prophet

i'd recommend the x-wing and the Dark Force series...the force-oriented ones are kinda boring, if you ask me

I'm a signature!

Old Post Sep 28th, 2004 12:46 AM
Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadHeretic
Master Jedi

The X-Wing series are a good read - though not my type, since I'm only interested in reading books that has to do with force sensitives. The X-Wing series is well written, and is surprisingly, has a lot of humour.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2004 04:29 AM
walkingcarpet
I am Wookie!

The strongest in the force could well be Luke and Mara's son, Ben. Anakin was supposed to be the most powerful the galaxy had ever seen, however Luke serpassed even the Chosen One's ability, Luke's son could probably easily surpass Luke's abilities, espescially because his mother was force sensitive as well, unlike Luke's mother.

"But sir, no one worries about upsetting a droid."

"That's because droids don't pull people's arms out of their sockets when they lose, Wookies are known to do that."

"Um, I suggest a new stratagy, Artoo. Let the Wookie win."

Old Post Sep 28th, 2004 02:21 PM
Click here to Send walkingcarpet a Private Message Find more posts by walkingcarpet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
walkingcarpet
I am Wookie!

Ben, though is completely untrained.

"But sir, no one worries about upsetting a droid."

"That's because droids don't pull people's arms out of their sockets when they lose, Wookies are known to do that."

"Um, I suggest a new stratagy, Artoo. Let the Wookie win."

Old Post Sep 28th, 2004 02:22 PM
Click here to Send walkingcarpet a Private Message Find more posts by walkingcarpet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote