KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Godzilla vs Hulk

This poll is closed.
Godzilla 7 43.75%
Hulk 9 56.25%
Total: 16 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Godzilla vs Hulk
Started by: Mane

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ytaker
Humpty the whale.

quote:
Originally posted by crazyspinz
hey ytalker, it says in the marvel directory that the hulk has no extra powers, just a extreemly extreemly phycialy advanced human, name one thing that hulk can do that people cant

The Marvel dictionary small points. The last mounted machine gun post of a desperate man. Also seemingly, a stupid man. He has those abilities, so you can drop the no extra abilities. I prove a point, you quote the source i got them from, with no thought.

No matter how advanced life grows, cells will die at 45 celcius. At about 43 they reach a peak of activity. It is not a evolutionary possibility. Resisting it is above human ability for ever!!!! No matter how advanced. No matter how fast our lightspeed ships go (as a enhancement of human strength, but the example holds for humans too, as we're much weaker), they cannot break the dimentional barrier. No matter how much adrenaline you have, your limit's still between 1 and 3 tons (whatever you max is). Even if your enemy moonies in front of you, you still cannot push one gram more. Times a million for a million years more, and you still cannot push one gram more than your limit between 1 and 3 million tons.

The hulk, if you read between the lines, has many extra abilities.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2004 11:33 PM
Ytaker is currently offline Click here to Send Ytaker a Private Message Find more posts by Ytaker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wrathofachilles

quote:
Originally posted by lifeisaglich
the key word here is probably. And beside zilla is prety smart for animal and I say smarter than the hulk but not the grey hulk (the smart one) all the hulk say is hulk smash, me angry, I beat you now.

Aren't you tired of being wrong all the time? Hulk hasn't been 'hulk smash' in over a decade. He went from that to being Hulk with Banner's genius intellect and now he's at least above average. He's much smarter than Godzilla, and again, Hulk's strength exponentially increases. The fight is too difficult to really answer since Godzilla is so huge he could end up crushing Hulk into the ground while he flees, but ultimately Hulk would probably come away the victor.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2004 02:43 AM
wrathofachilles is currently offline Click here to Send wrathofachilles a Private Message Find more posts by wrathofachilles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kontraz
Soundwave: Superior

i dont think this fight would have a victor.... i mean, neither of these guys can die, can they, at least from what i've seen... (im a HUGE godzilla fan, and i know he cannot die, but i'm not so sure about hulk...)

Old Post Oct 4th, 2004 08:00 PM
Kontraz is currently offline Click here to Send Kontraz a Private Message Find more posts by Kontraz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mookermadness

In the Marvel Universe Godzilla beat the shit out of the Avengers since Godzilla was Marvel property for awhile. And this when he was only 15 feet tall! So I say the big G.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2004 08:05 PM
Mookermadness is currently offline Click here to Send Mookermadness a Private Message Find more posts by Mookermadness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mookermadness

Sorry. And this WAS when he was only 15 feet tall.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2004 08:06 PM
Mookermadness is currently offline Click here to Send Mookermadness a Private Message Find more posts by Mookermadness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wrathofachilles

15 ft. tall? I've never seen a 15 ft. tall Godzilla. Maybe it was that annoying son of Godzilla, Minya or something.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2004 04:28 AM
wrathofachilles is currently offline Click here to Send wrathofachilles a Private Message Find more posts by wrathofachilles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wrathofachilles

quote:
Originally posted by Kontraz
i dont think this fight would have a victor.... i mean, neither of these guys can die, can they, at least from what i've seen... (im a HUGE godzilla fan, and i know he cannot die, but i'm not so sure about hulk...)

Well Hulk CAN die, but it's not likely to happen. Even if Godzilla fried him with his atomic breath, he'd regenerate too fast. You basically have to cut up Hulk into a thousand pieces to kill him.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2004 04:29 AM
Mookermadness

quote:
Originally posted by wrathofachilles
15 ft. tall? I've never seen a 15 ft. tall Godzilla. Maybe it was that annoying son of Godzilla, Minya or something.

No. It was the FIRST Godzilla. He was shrinken to one inch by a shirk ray but the effect started to reverse.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2004 06:53 PM
Mookermadness

Sorry. SHRINK ray. Not shirk.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2004 06:54 PM
wrathofachilles

Ah I see. How clever of the writers.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2004 03:35 AM
Spiderninja008

....alright, back the f$#k up...first of all, are we talking about the wimpy american Godzilla? or the Beat-em-up Japanese OG fighter. Cuz Hulk would woop the American weakling. But the OG Japanese Godzilla......nothing could defeat him accept the Mecha Godzilla.....which he later on beat. Missles??? Godzilla eats Japanese army firepower for breakfast just like Hulk does.....and the Japanese Godzilla destroys entire cities without even trying......and have you seen him fight? He is not slow. He moves much like a human just a lot bigger and with a killer tail. Godzilla doesn't have fire breath, it's radiation flame....or something like that. This would be a great battle, but I couldn't say who would win. Both are extremely strong, durable, and fighters (I've seen Godzilla box another monster, freakn sweet) but in the end after a few days Hulk gets it, cuz he gets stronger and stronger with rage.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2004 04:57 AM
Spiderninja008 is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderninja008 a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderninja008 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

quote:
Originally posted by Ytaker
If you got hit with the tinsy people's fire bomb, then it would still develop tempertures of 1000c on your skin. Any harm based weapon. Still, if you aimed that bocketrocket at your eye...

True, but being at Godzilla's size must help a lot.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2004 05:58 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wrathofachilles

quote:
Originally posted by Spiderninja008
....alright, back the f$#k up...first of all, are we talking about the wimpy american Godzilla? or the Beat-em-up Japanese OG fighter. Cuz Hulk would woop the American weakling. But the OG Japanese Godzilla......nothing could defeat him accept the Mecha Godzilla.....which he later on beat. Missles??? Godzilla eats Japanese army firepower for breakfast just like Hulk does.....and the Japanese Godzilla destroys entire cities without even trying......and have you seen him fight? He is not slow. He moves much like a human just a lot bigger and with a killer tail. Godzilla doesn't have fire breath, it's radiation flame....or something like that. This would be a great battle, but I couldn't say who would win. Both are extremely strong, durable, and fighters (I've seen Godzilla box another monster, freakn sweet) but in the end after a few days Hulk gets it, cuz he gets stronger and stronger with rage.

When did Mechagodzilla beat him? The only version I have is where he twisted his head off, and that was their first meeting. Also, his 'flame' is atomic breath, I don't think anyone here said fire breath. King Kong sort of 'beat him,' in as much as King Kong got the last camera shot, lol. I'd say Hulk is stronger than Kong, but again, the size differential is just too laughable to make this an actual fight.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2004 02:48 PM
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Godzilla actually beat King Kong, but they changed it in the American version (obvioiusly). And Mecha Godzilla beat Godzilla at the beginning of their second movie. At least I think he did, I have to watch the damn thing again.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Oct 6th, 2004 04:39 PM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazyspinz
Worlds Most Dangerous Man

mecha godzilla won like 5 times in that movie, then godzila somehow beat him in the end, but hulk would stil own

IM AWESOME

Old Post Oct 6th, 2004 06:44 PM
crazyspinz is currently offline Click here to Send crazyspinz a Private Message Find more posts by crazyspinz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kontraz
Soundwave: Superior

quote:
Originally posted by Tron
Godzilla actually beat King Kong, but they changed it in the American version (obvioiusly). And Mecha Godzilla beat Godzilla at the beginning of their second movie. At least I think he did, I have to watch the damn thing again.

heres the breakdown of godzilla vs mecha g movies...

Godzilla vs MechaGodzilla: Godzilla rips his head off at the end
Revenge of MechaGodzilla (think thats the name): Godzilla just blows the guy up pretty much
Godzilla vs MechaGodzilla II: Mecha wins for the most part, pretty much killing big G, but fire rodan gives all his life energy to godzilla, granting him new strength which he uses to kick mecha's ass
Godzilla vs MechaGodzilla III: Godzilla kicks his ass the whole movie, but the end is a draw, where godzilla's just like "to hell with it" and leaves.

about godzilla vs hulk.... if its a fight to the death, godzilla wins. Why? His regeneration is faster than hulks, so much that he is now like cell from dragon ball z... if 1 cell survives he can be reborn (just takes some time, of course). Also his radioactive blast doesnt just "scorch", it completely dissentigrates flesh... hulk would be no more...

Old Post Oct 7th, 2004 06:14 AM
Kontraz is currently offline Click here to Send Kontraz a Private Message Find more posts by Kontraz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lil-Goblin
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by wrathofachilles
When did Mechagodzilla beat him? The only version I have is where he twisted his head off, and that was their first meeting. Also, his 'flame' is atomic breath, I don't think anyone here said fire breath. King Kong sort of 'beat him,' in as much as King Kong got the last camera shot, lol. I'd say Hulk is stronger than Kong, but again, the size differential is just too laughable to make this an actual fight.

You see in 1993 they brought Mechagodzilla back but was now property of the G-Force(by the way this was the Heisei series not the old series called the Showa series). Gojira's double did kill him but he came back with Rodan's sacrificed soul making his regenerative and atomic fire powers to the extreme for a while. BUT before he died he basically destroyed Mecha G by already busting up most of it's weapons.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2004 12:18 PM
Lil-Goblin is currently offline Click here to Send Lil-Goblin a Private Message Find more posts by Lil-Goblin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lil-Goblin
Restricted

Account Restricted

That answer was for Wrathofachilles. Sorry about the wrong quote.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2004 12:20 PM
Lil-Goblin is currently offline Click here to Send Lil-Goblin a Private Message Find more posts by Lil-Goblin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wrathofachilles

quote:
Originally posted by Tron

I F***** hate the Americans. I want to see the version where Godzilla wins.

As for Mecha, the first one wasn't that good. Making three others doesn't help...

Old Post Oct 7th, 2004 04:29 PM
wrathofachilles

quote:
Originally posted by Lil-Goblin
You see in 1993 they brought Mechagodzilla back but was now property of the G-Force(by the way this was the Heisei series not the old series called the Showa series). Gojira's double did kill him but he came back with Rodan's sacrificed soul making his regenerative and atomic fire powers to the extreme for a while. BUT before he died he basically destroyed Mecha G by already busting up most of it's weapons.

Godzilla always 'dies,' why would Rodan need to sacrifice himself. Just wait until the next movie and come back, lol.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2004 04:30 PM