KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » How come Moff Tarkin is higher on the food chain than Darth Vader?

How come Moff Tarkin is higher on the food chain than Darth Vader?
Started by: Mortanius

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 6 7 [8]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

@dadudemon
They're trolling the shit out of you, bud. I respect the fact that you're still trying to keep the discussion on topic, but it's simply not going to happen at this point... That much was clear a few pages ago.

Let it go. smile

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post May 10th, 2013 03:42 AM
Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007
@dadudemon
They're trolling the shit out of you, bud. I respect the fact that you're still trying to keep the discussion on topic, but it's simply not going to happen at this point... That much was clear a few pages ago.

Let it go. smile

Will do and done. I appreciate the feedback. Maybe I should listen to you more often...

Old Post May 10th, 2013 03:57 AM
Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dadudemon
Maybe I should listen to you more often...
(please log in to view the image)

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post May 10th, 2013 04:01 AM
Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Oh for heaven's sake...

First of all, everyone let this go- this has gone beyond any semblance of reason.

Secondly- Galan, your contribution there is very much unwelcome. There was no trolling there, and hence your accusation in that area is bashing. If there WAS trolling, that sort of post would still be unwelcome as it only inflames. If you think people are trolling, report it, and that's all.

Thirdly, if anyone is trolling, it's dadude for demanding a canon citation of oiher people's speculation that it may have been a battlefield promotion. That's a possibility, which cannot be provided or denied any more than the alternative that Vader just liked Needa's style at the time. No-one was saying it was definite, just possible, so asking for a canon source for that is ridiculous.

Fourthly- dadude, it's not bias against you if your situation is simply the result of your own unacceptable behaviour. You bringing yourself to the verge of being banned before was entirely your own fault. If you keep behaving like this, I'll have to start giving you warnings and possibly bans for that behaviour as well. Your whining about not getting second chances is particularly feeble when I look at the amount of warnings you have received from various mods before. You're on about your twelfth chance, and that's only counting things that were serious enough to go writing on your record, unlike things like your silly behaviour in this thread which I have only noted in my head. You've had chance after chance after chance, but I suppose you don't like the facts getting in the way of your silly martyrdom complex. In any case, refrain from posting about your imaginary victimisation from the mods in future. That sort of post is never appropriate.

However- to the rest of you, there's a point where bashing your head up against a brick wall like this does no good. In the end, this became more about carrying on a personal argument than contributing anything useful to the thread. When things spiral out like that in future, please just stop posting in the thread, lest it die off like this one.

Speaking of which, I think this thread has been effectively killed off, so closed.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on May 10th, 2013 at 06:52 AM

Old Post May 10th, 2013 06:44 AM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote