KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Villain For Spider-Man 3?

Villain For Spider-Man 3?
Started by: Mookermadness

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (297): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mookermadness

Villain For Spider-Man 3?

Who should be the villain for Spider-Man 3?
Venom
Green Goblin(Harry Osbourne)
Green Goblin(Norman Osbourne)(hey, it's a rumor)
Man Wolf
Dr. Octopus(another rumor)
Hobgoblin
Powered Up John Jameson
Lizard
Sandman

Old Post Sep 27th, 2004 08:21 PM
Mookermadness is currently offline Click here to Send Mookermadness a Private Message Find more posts by Mookermadness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mookermadness

Sorry. It was supposed to be a poll.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2004 08:22 PM
Mookermadness is currently offline Click here to Send Mookermadness a Private Message Find more posts by Mookermadness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mookermadness

please reply

Old Post Sep 27th, 2004 08:28 PM
The Ones
Death Eater

my bet gg2 and i hope its venom

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post Sep 27th, 2004 09:22 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KCDW

Smile Next spiderman villain

Of course it gonna be osbourne and the green goblin!But why not the punisher? There is word there is a 2nd punisher movie w/Thomas Jane possibly in the works!It fits in with the comic story and the revenge plot theme!Osbourne tells punisher that spiderman killed his dad! The newspaper makes him out as a criminal it really fits!It be a interesting twist to the story! My choices would be the goblin jackal sandman and the punisher as the bad guys,of course the punisher and spiderman become friends just like the comic!It be a different kinda twist to it!

Attachment: thepunisher1024x768.jpg
This has been downloaded 1604 time(s).

Old Post Sep 29th, 2004 03:16 PM
KCDW is currently offline Click here to Send KCDW a Private Message Find more posts by KCDW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
captainam

Re: Next spiderman villain

quote:
Originally posted by KCDW
Of course it gonna be osbourne and the green goblin!But why not the punisher? There is word there is a 2nd punisher movie w/Thomas Jane possibly in the works!It fits in with the comic story and the revenge plot theme!Osbourne tells punisher that spiderman killed his dad! The newspaper makes him out as a criminal it really fits!It be a interesting twist to the story! My choices would be the goblin jackal sandman and the punisher as the bad guys,of course the punisher and spiderman become friends just like the comic!It be a different kinda twist to it!

that probably would be a pretty good movie if they do it right.

But I'm gonna keep yelling, anyway!

Old Post Sep 29th, 2004 09:08 PM
captainam is currently offline Click here to Send captainam a Private Message Find more posts by captainam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
w=e=b=h=e=a=d=B

OK

The villians were revealed in Spiderman 2 for Spiderman 3 right?? Harry(Green Goblin or Hobgoblin),The Lizard(college professor),Man-wolf(John Jameson)that all made cameos

Last edited by w=e=b=h=e=a=d=B on Oct 3rd, 2004 at 10:19 AM

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2004 10:08 AM
w=e=b=h=e=a=d=B is currently offline Click here to Send w=e=b=h=e=a=d=B a Private Message Find more posts by w=e=b=h=e=a=d=B Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2004 11:40 AM
Mane is currently offline Click here to Send Mane a Private Message Find more posts by Mane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

MAN-WOLF?

Are people still believing the Man Wolf rumours? Oh dear.

And the Punisher movie was utter shite. Why was he "Mr. Nice Punisher" - the deaths were lame, and he did ONE or TWO Punisher-like acts in the whole film - when the entire movie should have been non-stop bad-ass interrogating, moodiness and killing innocent people to get to the bad guy.

I don't want to see Hollywoods Punisher anywhere near Spider-Man.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2004 12:00 PM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Next spiderman villain

quote:
Originally posted by KCDW

thats the stupidest thing ive ever heard

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2004 12:08 PM
Mane is currently offline Click here to Send Mane a Private Message Find more posts by Mane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mookermadness

That idea isn't THAT bad. A little off, but not bad.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2004 12:44 PM
DeAdLy KaRnAgE
ThEcReEpEr

i hope its venom thats wut i heard but its just a rumor
it would be nice to have venom and carnage to smile

definatly made by me

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2004 03:55 PM
DeAdLy KaRnAgE is currently offline Click here to Send DeAdLy KaRnAgE a Private Message Find more posts by DeAdLy KaRnAgE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu
Exit Prophet Enter Praylu

quote:
Originally posted by Red Superfly
MAN-WOLF?

Are people still believing the Man Wolf rumours? Oh dear.

And the Punisher movie was utter shite. Why was he "Mr. Nice Punisher" - the deaths were lame, and he did ONE or TWO Punisher-like acts in the whole film - when the entire movie should have been non-stop bad-ass interrogating, moodiness and killing innocent people to get to the bad guy.

I don't want to see Hollywoods Punisher anywhere near Spider-Man.

Yes I'm sure pointless killing with no purpose or story is exactly what we need in a Punisher film. stick out tongue

SPIDER-MAN 3 DIRECTOR'S CUT PETITION HERE

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2004 05:08 PM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carnificina
SHE-VENOM IS MY BRIDE

venom and carnage of course

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2004 05:31 PM
carnificina is currently offline Click here to Send carnificina a Private Message Find more posts by carnificina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

no. i am a fan of symbiotes and i hope they dont ruin them by putting them in a movie

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2004 07:26 PM
Praylu
Exit Prophet Enter Praylu

quote:
Originally posted by Mane
no. i am a fan of symbiotes and i hope they dont ruin them by putting them in a movie

I have confidence in Raimi. smile

SPIDER-MAN 3 DIRECTOR'S CUT PETITION HERE

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2004 07:44 PM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ice_Lightningo3
Operator

Venom - I hope not, its too early in the series.
Green Goblin(Harry Osbourne) - Again too early, I hope he comes in Spider-Man 4
Green Goblin(Norman Osbourne)(hey, it's a rumor) - I like it, and would be a huge shock
Man Wolf - Meh
Dr. Octopus(another rumor) - He'll be back...when? Who knows
Hobgoblin - Doubt it
Powered Up John Jameson - Dunno
Lizard - Most likey
Sandman - The story for Sandman is a bit far complex for the movies. But what do i know?

Lizard I think is most likely, but does Raimi want to go with a villian who is again close to Pete? I mean at the end of each movie so far, they have had one last remorce for what they did (even though GG was lying). They both found out Spider-Man is Pete and they both died (although were told). I think a villian who isn't really connected to Pete needs to come in. But who knows? Raimi is a genious!

FINISH THE FIGHT

Old Post Oct 10th, 2004 11:53 PM
Ice_Lightningo3 is currently offline Click here to Send Ice_Lightningo3 a Private Message Find more posts by Ice_Lightningo3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Reborn Again
I'm HELL's Wrath!

Re: Villain For Spider-Man 3?

quote:
Originally posted by Mookermadness
Who should be the villain for Spider-Man 3?
Venom
Green Goblin(Harry Osbourne)
Green Goblin(Norman Osbourne)(hey, it's a rumor)
Man Wolf
Dr. Octopus(another rumor)
Hobgoblin
Powered Up John Jameson
Lizard
Sandman

Let's see, first off... who the heck is Man Wolf? Second, you can scratch off Sandman. His character isn't enough to give him a prominent role, more of a secondary villain. Third, "Powered Up John Jameson"... huh?

As for the rest:

Lizard is a big maybe as Dr. Connors is mentioned in both Spidey movies. Norman Osborne / Green Goblin I is a no-go 'cause after seeing Spidey 2 they're not following the comics to a T so he won't return alive. Harry Osborne / Green Goblin II is a another big maybe due to the ending in S2. Hobgoblin is effy as they need to close the storyline on GG first and two of a similar character can be confusing. Doc Ock is either living or dead, artifical intelligence is a strange and wacky thing sometimes; his tectacles can rebuild his cells and DNA and force out the radiation absorbed from the atom sphere. And last and certainly not least we come to Venom. Seeing how Raimi introduced James Jameson in S2, this storyline is coming. No doubt about it. But not for S3. Too soon!

Old Post Oct 11th, 2004 03:34 AM
Reborn Again is currently offline Click here to Send Reborn Again a Private Message Find more posts by Reborn Again Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ax3l
Dream Finder

What do you guys think should be the villain in spiderman 3

yes its true, there is going to be a spiderman 3, with the rate the franchise is going this spiderman crap could never end sick any who, i know there is going to be a new one, and they still haven't thought of what they should have for a new villain, im thinking it should be the venum charecter and harry osborn should do that. but the last movie [SPOILER - highlight to read]: peter revealed his identity to everyone so how could they play off of that, they need to do it so everyone knows hes spiderman, m.j., harry, subway train people, i know i sound like a dork no no no no im gonna need a beer after this beer What the f**k?

Old Post Oct 13th, 2004 02:30 PM
Ax3l is currently offline Click here to Send Ax3l a Private Message Find more posts by Ax3l Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

Well, Sam said it won't be Venom, Harry couldn't be Venom, and he can't be Hobgoblin, and I think the only logical choice would be The Lizard and Green Goblin II.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2004 03:30 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote