KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Villain For Spider-Man 3?

Villain For Spider-Man 3?
Started by: Mookermadness

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (297): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Curl_Up&Dye
Pretty in Pink

they should turn Mary Jane into a villain....

now that would make things interesting...

love vs. responsiblity

www.deadjournal.com/users/xmystoryx
the angriest journal this side of angryville

Old Post Oct 13th, 2004 04:40 PM
Curl_Up&Dye is currently offline Click here to Send Curl_Up&Dye a Private Message Find more posts by Curl_Up&Dye Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

If that disgraceful power ranger green goblin costume is back,that will be the worst villain to be brought back and HUGE mistake just like he was a HUGE mistake in the first film.He was such a laughable villain with a ventriliquest no mouth movement act of his.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2004 04:50 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Major Knight
Nothin Better then Knight

quote:
Originally posted by Ice_Lightningo3
Venom - I hope not, its too early in the series.
Green Goblin(Harry Osbourne) - Again too early, I hope he comes in Spider-Man 4
Green Goblin(Norman Osbourne)(hey, it's a rumor) - I like it, and would be a huge shock
Man Wolf - Meh
Dr. Octopus(another rumor) - He'll be back...when? Who knows
Hobgoblin - Doubt it
Powered Up John Jameson - Dunno
Lizard - Most likey
Sandman - The story for Sandman is a bit far complex for the movies. But what do i know?

Lizard I think is most likely, but does Raimi want to go with a villian who is again close to Pete? I mean at the end of each movie so far, they have had one last remorce for what they did (even though GG was lying). They both found out Spider-Man is Pete and they both died (although were told). I think a villian who isn't really connected to Pete needs to come in. But who knows? Raimi is a genious!
k saying vemon or any of the other guys on your list for later is sad becuase i would reather see venom now then never becuase im pretty sure there NOT MAKING NO MORE AFTER 3. they have said no more after #3 for a long time but people still think there making more, it would be nice if they make more but they dont wanna ruin the series like bat-man. so i want venom in there now other wise no venom at all.

dont mind my poor grammer skills. I still can make a point.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2004 05:37 PM
Major Knight is currently offline Click here to Send Major Knight a Private Message Find more posts by Major Knight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Major Knight

quote:
Originally posted by Mr Parker
If that disgraceful power ranger green goblin costume is back,that will be the worst villain to be brought back and HUGE mistake just like he was a HUGE mistake in the first film.He was such a laughable villain with a ventriliquest no mouth movement act of his.
umm u would rather have a painted green man with tight pink shorts on. LOL i thought the suit was a big improvement. i prolly would have never gone if he ahd his gay original costume, thats the main reason i never liked green goblin i always liked gob more becuase he had a better costume.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2004 05:40 PM
Major Knight is currently offline Click here to Send Major Knight a Private Message Find more posts by Major Knight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ax3l
Dream Finder

what the ****, i started this ****ing thread, that really ****ing pisses me off

One little spark...

Old Post Oct 13th, 2004 08:50 PM
Ax3l is currently offline Click here to Send Ax3l a Private Message Find more posts by Ax3l Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

quote:
Originally posted by TheFilmProphet
Yes I'm sure pointless killing with no purpose or story is exactly what we need in a Punisher film. stick out tongue

Um - that's exactly what we got.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2004 09:39 PM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

quote:
Originally posted by Major Knight
umm u would rather have a painted green man with tight pink shorts on. LOL i thought the suit was a big improvement. i prolly would have never gone if he ahd his gay original costume, thats the main reason i never liked green goblin i always liked gob more becuase he had a better costume.

Ive never said I wanted it to be exactly like the comics.I dond mind the matal green armour except he should have purple clothing over it.sorry but the costume in the movie is even more gay looking than the one from the comics.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2004 10:01 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stevie
Blitzed out of our skulls

mr parker is like the only sane one here

Old Post Oct 14th, 2004 05:40 PM
Stevie is currently offline Click here to Send Stevie a Private Message Find more posts by Stevie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

Well, from the end of Spider-Man 2 it's obvious Harry Osbourne is going to become the Green Goblin. They were gonna work with two villains in #2 but they didn't want to be like Batman (we all know those movies went to hell) or else they would've had the Lizard too.

I don't really like the idea of another Spider-Man vs. Green Goblin movie. I think they should have a different villain. My choice would be Carnage since Venom is getting his own movie.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2004 06:16 PM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

i agree on everything wolfie except carnage bit. it should be venom since carnage cant come about without venom and they will rush the story line and not tell it properly if they put both venom and carnage in 1 film

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post Oct 14th, 2004 07:48 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
miroku

Re: Villain For Spider-Man 3?

quote:
Originally posted by Mookermadness
Who should be the villain for Spider-Man 3?
Venom
Green Goblin(Harry Osbourne)
Green Goblin(Norman Osbourne)(hey, it's a rumor)
Man Wolf
Dr. Octopus(another rumor)
Hobgoblin
Powered Up John Jameson
Lizard
Sandman
there's the hob goblin

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 12:01 AM
miroku is currently offline Click here to Send miroku a Private Message Find more posts by miroku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shaber
schizoid

Lizard is the only likely one of those choices though he is still not brilliant. The Sandman is rubbish and the rest are redundant!

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 02:15 AM
shaber is currently offline Click here to Send shaber a Private Message Find more posts by shaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Reborn Again
I'm HELL's Wrath!

Redundant is too harsh a word as all the villains at one point have taught Spidey a lesson or two and he in turn has taught them. They all developed Spidey into the character he is today and vise versa.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 03:46 PM
Reborn Again is currently offline Click here to Send Reborn Again a Private Message Find more posts by Reborn Again Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Major Knight

quote:
Originally posted by Mr Parker
Ive never said I wanted it to be exactly like the comics.I dond mind the matal green armour except he should have purple clothing over it.sorry but the costume in the movie is even more gay looking than the one from the comics.
well im not sure that the awsome costume they gave him in the movie would look as cool with gay spots of purple on him, i just cant see how purple would make the goblin look cool. i just think it looked best the way it was. i no u want eveything to be the way the comics were but i think this change was for the best.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 04:47 PM
valentine

Miffed other likely candidates

well, if i remember how they did it in the oh so "amazing" tv series (ouch, bad pun!) you're all forgetting a couple of other canidates for the next villain. How about:
Mysterio (holocubes wud be cool!)
Scorpion (featured in the first game and looked freakin awesome in his bioarmour!)
Vulture (Decked out in tech armor like the goblin)
Hobgoblin (why not? harry sells goblin armor to keep ozcorp afloat?)
Rhino( doubt it, but...)
Shocker (pretty cool, featured in one of the games to i believe?)

and there are oh so many others that it could be! Personally, i'm waiting with baited breath for raimi's take on venom... judging by his "darktech" view on the series it cud be pretty cool. but in all fairness i think its gunna be a hobgoblin, gg2 tag team affair this time. Just as long as the hobgoblin armour looks as good as the gg armor im game.

Adding to this i think the strife of having his best friend as an arch nemesis will set the scene perfectly for spiderman4: venom. Just think.... everybody turns on peter and he has nothing... then a strange new power is given to him...... freakin awesome!

(note: in all fairness, with the way they're portraying the JJ character i wouldnt put it past them to introduce scorpion in the next film also)

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 12:10 AM
valentine is currently offline Click here to Send valentine a Private Message Find more posts by valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthLazious
Dark Lord of the KMC

Green Goblin II and The Lizard.

http://thewilloftheforce.webs.com/

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 06:42 PM
DarthLazious is currently offline Click here to Send DarthLazious a Private Message Find more posts by DarthLazious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lukester
The Fallen Angel

Aren't Goblin II and Lizard confermed yet?

I thought they were AGES ago?!?

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 09:59 AM
lukester is currently offline Click here to Send lukester a Private Message Find more posts by lukester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
X-FAN

Personally i don't want the Green Goblin in Spidey 3, he was fine in the first but i'm not a fan of bringing back old villains. If i want to see GG i can just watch the first movie. I'd like to see a new one possibly the Kingpin and Chameleon or Venom witch most likely will not happen.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 02:27 AM
X-FAN is currently offline Click here to Send X-FAN a Private Message Find more posts by X-FAN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
miroku

what make you say that

Miroku: i'll have to open up the wind tunnel it's the only way

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 03:00 AM
miroku is currently offline Click here to Send miroku a Private Message Find more posts by miroku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spider-dane

Hello fellow fans... I'm from Denmark - "Would you like to know more - write me"...

Well the villain for spidey 3... To start up: Tobey has agreed to make 4 spidey movies as far as we know here in Denmark... So villains for the next two movies...

Venom: Venom is a character who, in my opinion is not duable on screen because to introduce him the movie would have to introduce the hidden wars (or what ever it is called in English) but it will be to big a "project" to put it into a script... So Venom no way... I know Eddie Brock is introduced in the sequel but no...

Green goblin (Harry): This would be a logic move because he finds out that Norman was the first goblin + his hate to Peter/spidey

Green Goblin (Norman): No! he's dead

Man Wolf: WHAT'S HIS STORY???

Dr. Ock.: No! His at the bottom of the Hudson

Hob Goblin: No, one to many!

Powered up Jameson:What's that story???

Lizard: this would be logical because he is introduced as Petes doctor in the sequel... So as a second story in spidey III, he would be good!

Sandman: To small a character!

Old Post Nov 12th, 2004 01:57 PM
Spider-dane is currently offline Click here to Send Spider-dane a Private Message Find more posts by Spider-dane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote