KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Villain For Spider-Man 3?

Villain For Spider-Man 3?
Started by: Mookermadness

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (297): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
miroku

i heard this is his last movie he really didn't want to
do them in the first place

Miroku: i'll have to open up the wind tunnel it's the only way

Old Post Nov 13th, 2004 02:13 AM
miroku is currently offline Click here to Send miroku a Private Message Find more posts by miroku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

It'll most likely be The Lizard. It's logical to pick someone who has a relationship to Pete, because it teaches us that no matter who hard he trys, the people he cares for will always be the ones who pay. I'd really like to see Harry become the new Goblin. Raimi would be pissing off thousands of fans if he didn't pick him.

I thought the Goblin costume was pretty cool, it didn't look anything like a power-ranger, their costumes are made from cloth...The comic one was way too cheesy.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2004 11:17 PM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth Agent
Screen Writer

The villain is going to me mr. platypus's hell kill and kill until hes had his fill
on a normal day he clean sewers and stacks hay
but at night he gos evil and murders with no delay
he'll laugh and laugh and eat fat peoples calf's
but you will know hes not a bozo

i strongly agree on this opinion rock rock rock rock rock

Old Post Nov 13th, 2004 11:25 PM
Stealth Agent is currently offline Click here to Send Stealth Agent a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Agent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
radioboy121

How about a number of the Sinister Six group - Hobogoblin, Mysterio, Doctor Octopus, Vulture, Electro, and Sandman?

And maybe some emphasis on the Black Cat - Spiderman - Mary Jane love triangle.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2004 12:20 AM
radioboy121 is currently offline Click here to Send radioboy121 a Private Message Find more posts by radioboy121 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JAE
RONIN

i think its gonna be the lizard

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 06:07 AM
JAE is currently offline Click here to Send JAE a Private Message Find more posts by JAE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JAE
RONIN

i hope they make a 4th film with venom as the main villain. that would be a great finale

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 07:26 AM
JAE is currently offline Click here to Send JAE a Private Message Find more posts by JAE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gls
Holy hell

a nice story would be if; GG does return (as harry) and wants revenge on peter. Kingpin is introduced...and hires GG to kill peter because he always ruins his various crimes. during GG's attempts to kill Spidey Kingpin starts his backup plans..(scorpion and Rhino) after GG fails to complete his deal more than once...Kingping hires Scorpion, Rhino, and Mysterio to finish the job. ---or a diff combination of villians. those are just some of my favs..

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2004 02:59 AM
gls is currently offline Click here to Send gls a Private Message Find more posts by gls Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JAE
RONIN

quote:
a nice story would be if; GG does return (as harry) and wants revenge on peter. Kingpin is introduced...and hires GG to kill peter because he always ruins his various crimes. during GG's attempts to kill Spidey Kingpin starts his backup plans..(scorpion and Rhino) after GG fails to complete his deal more than once...Kingping hires Scorpion, Rhino, and Mysterio to finish the job. ---or a diff combination of villians. those are just some of my favs..

are you serious? it wont fit in one movie. too much character to introduce.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2004 08:11 AM
i like eggs

venom & carnage! hell yeah!

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 06:46 AM
i like eggs is currently offline Click here to Send i like eggs a Private Message Find more posts by i like eggs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
i like eggs

quote:
Originally posted by JAE
are you serious? it wont fit in one movie. too much character to introduce.
JAE is right. u can't fit all that in one mvie unless u want it 2 b 3 hours long

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 06:49 AM
i like eggs is currently offline Click here to Send i like eggs a Private Message Find more posts by i like eggs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fruits
Regenbogenfarben

i dont think theyll go for man wolf, cuz hes not really a very well known villain in the spiderman universe. like, only comic book fans will know about him. cuz like everyone else prolly had heard of the green goblin and doctor octupus, so yeah. well, the end of the last movie certainly made it seem like harry would be the green or hobgoblin in the next movie. i think just not to confuse ppl, if thats the case, theyll have harry change the costume and stuff somehow, and make him the hobgoblin, even though he was never the hobgoblin in the comics. the lizard is a possibility, but i think they just had those cameos to make it more of a comic book feel, cuz u can see other recognizable characters from the comic in the movie. venom is definantly a possibility. my guess is hobgoblin in the next movie, with the end of it having something to do with symbiote leading into something with venom or carnage. waht they could even do, is have john jameson go into space, but instead of finding that crystal that turns him into the wolf man, have him somehow bring back symbiote to the earth, and then lead into a venom story or something. i dunno

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 07:47 PM
fruits is currently offline Click here to Send fruits a Private Message Find more posts by fruits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
i like eggs

its not going 2 b the hobgoblin or green goblin, sam rami even said so. he said that the movie was gonna have 2 villains. better be venom & carnage beer

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 10:15 PM
i like eggs

quote:
Originally posted by Stealth Agent
The villain is going to me mr. platypus's hell kill and kill until hes had his fill
on a normal day he clean sewers and stacks hay
but at night he gos evil and murders with no delay
he'll laugh and laugh and eat fat peoples calf's
but you will know hes not a bozo

i strongly agree on this opinion rock rock rock rock rock

who da hell is mr.platypus?

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 10:16 PM
i like eggs

quote:
Originally posted by radioboy121
How about a number of the Sinister Six group - Hobogoblin, Mysterio, Doctor Octopus, Vulture, Electro, and Sandman?

And maybe some emphasis on the Black Cat - Spiderman - Mary Jane love triangle.

how r they gonna fit that in 2 a movie?

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 10:18 PM
i like eggs

quote:
Originally posted by JAE
i hope they make a 4th film with venom as the main villain. that would be a great finale

Venom would b cool 4 da fourth film but they're only making one more.
raimi said so mad

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 10:20 PM
Mainstream
lighting the way

I want there to be 2 villains in every movie from here on out. I'm thinking Harry as Green Goblin and The Lizard in Spidey 3. Then in Spider-man 4 Venom and Carnage. Then again if Venom is the villain that may be all they need. Maybe have Spider-man fight Venom in Spider-man 3. I know that what a lot of people want. Maybe Venom and Shocker in Spider-man 3. I mean Shocker has appeared in the last 3 video games. It's almost like Hollywood is hinting he'll be in a spidey movie.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2004 07:25 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ConfusiousInc

The villian

as far as villians in Spidey 3 go (which is now rumored to be the last film in the serie, may be confirmed now but hope not) lets run down our choice.
Venom- Venom is the coolest character but they haven't introduce Eddie Brock yet which means crappy back story to Venom. Plus, venom would most likely end up looking like the Hulk( the peice of CG diaster. Hollywood can't do nothing right.)
Green Goblin - I pretty sure Norman's dead so we can rule him out, and Harry should take on his father role but why does he need to be the only villlain? Wasn't he sort of a villian in 2?
Hobgoblin - which is not Harry Osburne as many people say but is a billion you has a relationship with Felica Harty (who isn't in the franchise, and who Peter is suppose to have a crush on in Highschool)
The Lizard - Good spiderman villian but they haven't done enough to set this up yet in the movie so i don't think it will happen in 3
Man-Wolf(John Jameson) To obscure to have as a title villain in the movies. Remember this is Hollywood
Doctor Octopus - Pretty sure he's dead too.
Sandman - don't it they haven't done athing to set it up either, plus his obscure to and it's a pretty complex story arc.
Vulture - we haven't see anything of him yet though he has been a major villian in the spidey series.
Mysterio - One of my favorite villians (love that he was in Spiderman 2 the game) Mysterio seem to fit the movie world for if they follow the kind of story that was in the game where he tries to prove spidey's a fruad it fit good with spidey self-doubt in the movies.
Shocker - Been in the games too much so i doubt he jump to the movies, just thought I'd throw him in though
Kingpin - Yes I know he was in Daredevil (Ben Affleck a superhero yeah right) but he is the ruler of New York so he could make that jump. They could then include Alister Smith too.
Kraven - I think he fits the Spiderman movie world well too. I would love to see him a Spiderman swinging and jump through the city as they battle.
Well that is want i have to say I sure Raimi will do good with however he picks. My choice are Kraven, Mysterio, or The Kingpin just seem to fit the story the best. Well tell me waht you think

Last edited by ConfusiousInc on Dec 18th, 2004 at 10:36 PM

Old Post Dec 18th, 2004 10:22 PM
ConfusiousInc is currently offline Click here to Send ConfusiousInc a Private Message Find more posts by ConfusiousInc Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ConfusiousInc

More villians and what i think ( I know not like anyone cares)

Scorpion - Scorpion would be cool it would fit in with JJJ hatred for Spidey and (if they are making more movies) introduce the radition tretments used to created Spiderman(originally), The Lizard and Scorpion.
Rhino - Again if they brought the Kingpin in the could use him a one of his kronnies, but I don't it for the main character.
Chamleon - He would fit good in the story. You could deffinately use him to but some tension on Spidey's relationships. He really would only work if there making more then 3 movies.
Electro - He's cool. I don't think he has a lick of a chance to make it into the movies but he's cool.
Hammerhead - Only think he'd work if the Kingpin was again brough in.
Hydro-man - I don't think to many people remember this guy, so I doubt he'd be in the mix.
Jackal - I'm sad to say I don't really know that character so I'm not going to comment on it.
Green Goblin - Yes I did mention him in my last post but only in relation to the osburnse. What about the other two --> Dr. Bart Hamilton, or Paul Ulrich. Everyone would think it's Harry, Spidey include but it's not...
The only thing I have to say is don't rule out John Jameson and Mary Jane being together just because MJ and Spidey were together at the end of 2 doen't mean that will be the case at the beginning of 3. (They have a rocky relations folks.)
Thereare more choice for the as far a villians go in the comics most could never be brought to film. I still like Kingpin and Smythe as the next villains. don't think I'll get my wich though. I like Scorpion, as the villain i think that would be an awsome villian. I think the movies need a croos over i a hope to see it in one of them (X-men, Punisher, Daredevil, Elektra, Vegence, Iron Man, Fantastic Four, Spiderman [if this isn't the end].) I really hope they do a cross over. Croos-over comics are the sweetest ones and that would be cool to did it in the movies.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2004 11:13 PM
ConfusiousInc is currently offline Click here to Send ConfusiousInc a Private Message Find more posts by ConfusiousInc Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

I think Mysterio, Shocker, The Lizard, and Elektro are the only possible villains if he doesn't choose Venom. But also, I think if he picked one of them, they aren't as cool as the Green Goblin and Doc Ock were, and people don't know them as well, so the movie might suffer because of that. I think if they had Venom in it, it would definitely be a success at the box office, and I think most fans would agree that now that they have half the movie open (since theres no more Mary Jane stuff) it would be ok to establish Brock and the suit in that time and have him battle Venom. I think it would be a perfect setup if the movie was like this...

They have a villain or two like Shocker and Rhino, two minor characters that can do a lot of damage, and serve as the movie's opening action pieces. It could start off with the spaceship crashing, and him finding the suit, then he can battle the two of them in the suit while suffering its consequences and building up Brock's character. The suit could make him have a few problems with Mary Jane because of a power driven ego and stuff. Then he can get rid of the suit, fix things with Mary Jane, but Brock will get the suit and Venom will terrorize for the rest of the movie, (and it ends with Brock in jail and the symbiote spawning...if they were about to do 4 with Carnage).

Old Post Dec 18th, 2004 11:18 PM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

Scorpion might also fit with either Shocker or Rhino as the character in the beginning, I forgot about him.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2004 11:20 PM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote