KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Does any1 here think that the 1st was way better than the other 2 ?

Does any1 here think that the 1st was way better than the other 2 ?
Started by: Goth_Girl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Goth_Girl
Ur worst nightmare

Cool Does any1 here think that the 1st was way better than the other 2 ?

hey all im new 2 day stick out tongue
just wonderin does any1 think that they ruined the last 2 films ?
The first 1 in my opinion was ALOT better than the first 1!
I mean wat a crap endin 2 the last 1 they aint got rid of the matrix but theres some kind of happy meduim!! I mean come on lol
hmz anyways wat u think?

Old Post Sep 28th, 2004 09:11 PM
Goth_Girl is currently offline Click here to Send Goth_Girl a Private Message Find more posts by Goth_Girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Zero
Darth Xero

everyone with eyes thinks that.*

*only with better spelling

Old Post Sep 28th, 2004 09:17 PM
Mr Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Goth_Girl
Ur worst nightmare

oh....ok

Old Post Sep 28th, 2004 09:57 PM
Goth_Girl is currently offline Click here to Send Goth_Girl a Private Message Find more posts by Goth_Girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cal31
Let's Win Twins

look down a little ways and there's another thread on this.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2004 10:32 PM
cal31 is currently offline Click here to Send cal31 a Private Message Find more posts by cal31 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

it is very hard to come up with a good sequel... or 2 at that. at the top of my head, i can only name two trilogies that were progressively better: LOTR and the original star wars movies. reloaded and revolutions had so much hype that when it came down to it, they never really made it up to the standards of the matrix. the ending i came to understand after some readin in this forums. there is no one certain answer if neo is indeed dead or alive... it is up to you to make up your own d@mn mind... but the ending quite served its purpose; to wrap up the story.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2004 11:07 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

First was the Best...that's all I gots to say! Nuff said!

Old Post Sep 28th, 2004 11:19 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VenomVA

No, I don't.....I love them all equally!!! Stop bashing Rev and Reloaded!!! mad mad mad mad

Old Post Sep 29th, 2004 02:50 AM
VenomVA is currently offline Click here to Send VenomVA a Private Message Find more posts by VenomVA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

we'd not have to bash them if they were as good as the first one, they set their own bar far to high to be able to reach

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post Sep 29th, 2004 03:03 AM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superfly4000

Sequals are made for the fans anyway. So the fans will allways love them while the retarded critics will bash it. Its a horrible process...

Old Post Sep 29th, 2004 03:53 AM
Superfly4000 is currently offline Click here to Send Superfly4000 a Private Message Find more posts by Superfly4000 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

what has this forum come to, when it is mostly people that hate the movies that show up?!

this has been thought of, debated, and killed countless times already. The Ending for Revolutions was the perfect, and truly only, ending that would have any sense and morality.

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 29th, 2004 07:51 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Goth_Girl
Ur worst nightmare

wow sry all diddn't no sad

Old Post Sep 29th, 2004 03:06 PM
Mr Zero
Darth Xero

quote:
Originally posted by Goth_Girl
wow sry all diddn't no sad

dont apologise - Im interested to see the people who LIKE the 2&3rd movies come out of the woodwork.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2004 03:09 PM
Mr Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Goth_Girl
Ur worst nightmare

lol

Old Post Sep 29th, 2004 03:14 PM
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

The first was really the only good one out of these. The other two had their moments, but not many.

The Neo vs. 1,000,000 Smiths was pretty interesting, but that does not make up for the pointless sex/rave scene.

But, in a nutshell, the original was way better.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2004 03:18 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Goth_Girl
Ur worst nightmare

nice 1 happy

Old Post Sep 29th, 2004 03:25 PM
super pr*xy

yeah, the sex/rave/orgy scene was so un-necessary. i have never found a purpose for that scene. they shoulda ended with morpheus' speech introducing snoop dogg for a rap song, "b!tch please 22"...

Old Post Sep 29th, 2004 10:53 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cal31
Let's Win Twins

Yeah, the point of the sex/rave scene was to show the spirit and humanity aspect of Zion and to celebrate human life as they knew it, but I don't think it was done the best way, and probably could've been left out.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2004 11:18 PM
cal31 is currently offline Click here to Send cal31 a Private Message Find more posts by cal31 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

I am a huge fan of the sequels, i loved them as much, if not more, than the original. As for the Rave scene, it showed a sort of juxtaposition between the hedonism of mankind and the pure love of Neo and Trinity, and sets an undertone for the rest of the the movies. and although i coulda done without seeing Keanu Reeves butt, it was tasteful, more or less...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 30th, 2004 02:57 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

more like it was purrrdeful Jedi love

Old Post Sep 30th, 2004 03:46 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

Old Post Sep 30th, 2004 10:58 PM